9 часов назад, Noisemaker сказал:

Mmh, tasty...

Looks perfect for my Spit.  How much for this one again?

For "today" the price is $ 290 + $ 35 shipping outside Ukraine.
The term of production is 1.5-2 months after payment.

4 hours ago, GVL224 said:

For "today" the price is $ 290 + $ 35 shipping outside Ukraine.
The term of production is 1.5-2 months after payment.

What kind of sensor do you use for the wheel/trim?

• 1 month later...

I have decided to use the throttle I have and connect it to your hall sensors if possible at all. 
I believe your sensors  move 75 mm and sliders I use now is 60 mm travel. So I can adjust it to fit
What I need to do this possible is a box with 8 “ throttles making as little room as possible. With 4 screw holes to fasten under a desk. Alternative two boxes with 4 each. If your usb card also have slots for buttons it could be interesting with a switch board too. 
the throttle levels only need a hole in them to attatch a stick to it. 
Sorry for bad english. 
Is this Possible?

63FFBD27-C289-418B-B4E3-8EC7FEC1B657.jpeg

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
03.09.2020 в 18:07, 216th_LuseKofte сказал:

I have decided to use the throttle I have and connect it to your hall sensors if possible at all. 
I believe your sensors  move 75 mm and sliders I use now is 60 mm travel. So I can adjust it to fit
What I need to do this possible is a box with 8 “ throttles making as little room as possible. With 4 screw holes to fasten under a desk. Alternative two boxes with 4 each. If your usb card also have slots for buttons it could be interesting with a switch board too. 
the throttle levels only need a hole in them to attatch a stick to it. 
Sorry for bad english. 
Is this Possible?

63FFBD27-C289-418B-B4E3-8EC7FEC1B657.jpeg

I didn't quite understand what you need.
My MagRez sensors have a magnet rotation angle of up to 78 degrees.
Dimensions on file.
I do not know how your block implements a system for taking axle rotation indicators.
Also, due to the fact that the sensor works in tandem with a magnet, there must be enough distance between these pairs so that there is no mutual influence of magnets on neighboring sensors.
My English is not better, I use google translate ...

МагРез рис.JPG

Just now, GVL224 said:

I didn't quite understand what you need.

Basically I need 8 hotas, levelers without a handle

On 7/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, GVL224 said:

There are such photos

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

Like this. but no switches and no handles and 8 of them Best would be 2 or 3 in a row as close as it can be. The case it is essembeled in need to have 4 holes for attatching it under the table with screws. If usb card also have room for switches also I would like to have a seperate switch box  that can be connected with cable to the hotas box. Idea is to use only one *USB controller card

What LuseKote need for their "monster'throttle" is a GVL224 box with just levers (no extra buttons, switches, rotaries)*, with a length in levers that match their throttle lever cables attach point movement (seems 60mm). Somewhat like this drawing.

1407599049_monsterthrottle.jpg.0d89ceed8f90ec867f31e45ae0c18d19.jpg

* For use the extra inputs of GVL224 controller, a remote box with rotaries, switches, buttons can be placed over the desk, with a cable for link in main box under desk.

Edited by Sokol1
  • Thanks 1
16 часов назад, 216th_LuseKofte сказал:

Yes. My old leo bodnar usb cards need a rest. I want plug and play. If possible with a seperate switch box. But Mostly I need both to use only one USB control card

I propose to continue the design approval via mail.
write me on my mail gvl224@ukr.net

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. I have a suggestion. Take photos and compile images of the common buttons, switches, knobs, arms, grips ect that you use. Then post that image in your first post of this thread. Maybe number/catalogue the parts so potential clients like my self could scketch up a rough draft of what they want. "knob type A potentiometer" - "switch type C" ect. Or you could get fancy and make a website where people could even drag and drop these items on a box (custom dimensions maybe, or not) as a rough draft for an order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's mine! To explain the design, I wanted this throttle to be:

- compatible with civil aircrafts in MFS2020 and X-Plane 11 as well as war planes in IL-2 Blitz and DCS, hence "Johnny do-it-all". Proudly wanted a Jack of all trades, master of none. This explains the autopilot buttons and overall Boeing aesthetics combined with afterburners and reversers in one line instead of behind the main engines. This way those two levers can also be used as throttles for engines 3 and 4, or radiator and pitch, depending on the simulator.

- ambidextrous (left hand in war sims, right hand in civil sims). Not sure yet if I will really use it in right hand or not since I just have a stick, no yoke, so maybe I'll prefer to keep the throttle on my left. In any case, this is why buttons on the main handles are mirrored for use with both hands.

- speed brake is a rotary rocker switch with fixed positions. I didn't want to dedicate a lever to that since it's of no use in war simulators, but it'll require some magic in Joystick Gremlin to simulate an axis in order to set it up correctly in MFS, because MFS input configuration only allows binding speed brakes to an axis.

- compact size because used onto the desk. Also it's not wife-compliant so it'll have to be in a closet when not in use. This is why light switches at the back are so close to levers, but this shouldn't be an issue since those are never used in a hurry, and rarely used if throttles are pushed all the way.

- some generic buttons to map war plane functions or peculiarities among different aircrafts (A, B, C, D, E switches + buttons on main handles), and dedicated pitot heater, anti-ice, lights and AP buttons.

Thanks again to GVL224 for his patience and his explanations to my numerous requests and questions. I'm in awe with the fantastic work I see in the video. Can't wait (however, it will be such a pain to configure that in all sims, I'm suffering already)!

Edited by kewbak
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Yeah those are mine 

Perfect. 

I can only recommend buying from him. He make it better than your suggestions, improve your idea, and communicate in every step of the way. 

I needed hotas put where buttons is not ideal. I am making a pit where civilian  and military aircraft with one 1 to 4 engines can be served with ease. And phase out some sliders used for radiators. I probably going to make new button boxes of the two panels I have or donate them and let this genius make one for me later on

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 час назад, JG51-Hetzer сказал:

What sort of money are we talking (for an Fw190 entire throttle panel)? 😳

325 Euro + 35 Euro postage outside Ukraine.
Production time is about 3 months.

• Thanks 1

Thing is FW 190 throttle is not completely linear it moves to the left at low speeds and emergency mode, I'm not sure how this could be implemented in a hardware 

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR
1 minute ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

Thing is FW 190 throttle is not completely linear it moves to the left at low speeds and emergency mode, I'm not sure how this could be implemented in a hardware 

If you look back a couple of pages you can see he has evolved som sliding throttles