GVL224

Sell Throttle GVL

18 hours ago, GVL224 said:

Throttle for "left-handed"

Gorgeous! And 8 axes, very very useful.   I already re-learned how to fly right handed, but this is fantastic for lefties!

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2019 at 4:50 AM, [TWB]kmac31 said:

Thank you @GVL224 for the awesome modular throttle set up and thank you for the great support in getting everything set up once I got it. Anyone considiring purchasing a new throttle purchase one from this man. The quality, price, and customization is unmatchable.

20190602_194421.jpg

What is the size of the pannel with the landing gear lever ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 минут назад, Habu сказал:

What is the size of the pannel with the landing gear lever ?

206мм*110мм

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer.

• Upvote 1

Since I am left handed, I think GVL224/Vitalij is the only person or company, that I currently know of, who makes a HOTAS throttle for a person's right hand.

I ordered a copy of one he already did called a "GA Twin" a week ago. Now I have to wait for him to work through his pre-order Que, but from what I can see of his work, its top notch quality.

I am very excited to see what its like to finally have some gear for my off hand that is made for a left handed person.

Spoiler

The grip on the Ulfhedner is very cool too.  I find myself wanting maximum buttons since I fly in VR and cant see the keyboard.

Spoiler

Edited by Frans42000

6 часов назад, Frans42000 сказал:

Is this your first block with a "hat" switch?

Yes

Adjustment of loading of resistance of the course of the lever mechanic GVL.

• Like 2

Throttle "Juergen"

Edited by GVL224
  • Like 3

I bought one of these

from Vitaly in May 2018.  It arrived when he said it would and was plug and play simplicity to set up and worked perfectly.

For the last 18 months it has been used almost daily in IL2 and DCS,  has performed faultlessly and continues to do so. 

Nice one GVL ! :salute:     

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, DD_Arthur said:

from Vitaly in May 2018.  It arrived when he said it would and was plug and play simplicity to set up and worked perfectly.

For the last 18 months it has been used almost daily in IL2 and DCS,  has performed faultlessly and continues to do so. 

Nice one GVL ! :salute:    

That particular controller model received all sorts of attention at the 2018 Flight Sim Expo in Vegas. Everyone who tried it really liked it. :good: 

Edited by LukeFF
  • Like 2

My newest setup:   GVL throttle, Spitfire Rudder, extended FFB2

Cockpit.jpg

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Hi, what be the price of this one please. above.

Edited by 3uster3oo

This model is 280 US dollars + 25 dollars shipment outside Ukraine.

Case for self-assembly of Throttle

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 часов назад, JG13_opcode сказал:

What material are the cases made of?

Composite material.

Very nice, I like the compact design and features of the RH Turbo.

Thanks for all these variations in designs. Gotta have one of these soon, driving me craaazy !! 

19 минут назад, WWSoarfeat сказал:

Very nice, I like the compact design and features of the RH Turbo.

Thanks for all these variations in designs. Gotta have one of these soon, driving me craaazy !! 

I will be glad to translate your fantasies into reality :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's like a dream come true really. Unbelievable. And how about soft? For a month I cannot make Steam to see my Thrustmaster HOTAS X. I feel like a real idiot looking on theese masterpieces.

7 hours ago, Shadow11 said:

It's like a dream come true really. Unbelievable. And how about soft? For a month I cannot make Steam to see my Thrustmaster HOTAS X. I feel like a real idiot looking on theese masterpieces.

You can program the controller directly inside IL2 or externally with a program like Joy2Key. Either works very well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LukeFF said:

You can program the controller directly inside IL2 or externally with a program like Joy2Key. Either works very well. 

I am definitely going to try it. Does it work with Steam or only with clean IL-2 installation? I remember that initially it worked fine with clean Il-2, then I had no problem with Steam under Win7. Now I'm trying both Win 7 and Win 10 and facing the same situation - Steam sees the HOTAS X under 'available controllers' in general settings, though 'Big Picture' mode sais 'Controller is not connected, please connect to configure'. I think it might be Steam issue or my blindness and missing some key step. Is there a way to pull out Il-2 from Steam and run in directly, without Steam? Once tried Joy2Key, I'll let you know.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, GVL224 said:

This model is 280 US dollars + 25 dollars shipment outside Ukraine.

It looks like you are the best professional in the world in the domain of throtle sticks. Is there a way to contact you directly for some technical assistance for a fee?

12 минут назад, Shadow11 сказал:

It looks like you are the best professional in the world in the domain of throtle sticks. Is there a way to contact you directly for some technical assistance for a fee?

Drop me a mail if I can help, but that’s not for sure ...

gvl224@ukr.net

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Shadow11 said:

Shadow11,

If you haven't checked this , it may help.  I have seen this to be a problem for some. In steam you may need to uncheck generic gamepad controllers, see link------

Steam generic controller problem 

cheers-- sf

Edited by WWSoarfeat
edit

4 hours ago, WWSoarfeat said:

Shadow11,

If you haven't checked this , it may help.  I have seen this to be a problem for some. In steam you may need to uncheck generic gamepad controllers, see link------

Steam generic controller problem 

cheers-- sf

You are right, the key is there. Steam tech support told me that the hotas sticks are not supported. Thats fine with me. We'll manage. Thanks a lot for Joy2Key idea. It's definitely helpful. Thanks a lot!

15 hours ago, LukeFF said:

Thanks a lot for the idea. It's really great! Though the key is to make analog input from HOTAS into the game! Again, thank you very much for the idea.