AILD90

Stutters in Career mode

I get horible stutter when I fight/fly near against bombers in carer mode.. really frustrating. 

Overall its smooth. Only when something is loading (planes or something) or Iam behind a Bomber an hit them, also stutters 😕

when I figth against fighters, there are no big stutters. 

Can anyone help?

I reconstructed.

These stutters are coming only when the yellow script tels me another situation in the mission (planes are sighted in another section for example) 

What can stop this horrible loading stutters while a mission in carer mode??

Hi, it seems you have some bottleneck in your HW configuration: slow HDD (you should upgrade to SSD HDD) or you have small RAM (16+ GB is recommended) or you have a weak graphics card with small memory (4+ GB is necessary to play smoothly on max settings). If you use TrackIR you need all smooth or else you get stuttering while turning head...

BUT even if all is OK, you may in this sim notice occasionally stuttering or jerk. I have all HW top and in career mode (only there) I notice from time to time that turning my head in the cockpit is not so smooth as usual...

I only get this when I fight against bombers, in other carer missions, like fighting against ground vehicles, I dont get this loading stutter when the yellow script is coming.. And I already have ssd

Edited by AILD90

Nobody else knows this Bug?? The developer also cant say why its happend to me?? 

Same issue with the stutter here, very annoying. It is most definitely not my system as I'm running a GTX1080 8gb, 32GB Ram and a i7 4790k.

If you fill up a quick mission with bombers do you get the stuttering? Try the different AI difficulty levels, loadouts, and paint jobs.

Start with testing on the type of bombers from your career mission.

Edited by Kalthios

Am also getting terrible performance in both career and QMB since one of the last updates. Game is fine on scripted campaign and PWCG though...