lefuneste

3Dmigoto mod : icon masked by cockpit, zoom for VR, color change, sight strengthened,...(13 features)

Just me, or are those options all wrong?

Bare minimum to change:

Reduce screen resolution (unnecessary GPU load for VR) to 1080

clouds high

HDR on

Target FPS off

6 hours ago, AKA_Big10 said:

I also experienced this as well. Will try latest patch and report. 

That should be linked to "shadow off" option. Try the last version posted above.

8 hours ago, II./JG77_motoadve said:

I get terrible performance with the latest 2 version of 3D Migoto.

Loose about 15fps and its not smooth anymore.

I did not see fps loss with my PC.

Try to desactivate cloud fix and see if there are any improvements.

I can confirm that with an Odyssey+, when parked, and using high zoom, I see the horizontal triangles. But, in all other instances it works fine. In fact, I never would have noticed it had I not seen Big10's post and tried to high zoom while on the ground.

8 hours ago, lefuneste said:

That should be linked to "shadow off" option. Try the last version posted above.

I did not see fps loss with my PC.

Try to desactivate cloud fix and see if there are any improvements.

I think it is the 3d3 file in my case, if I revert to 10.6c everything smooth and working fine.

3 hours ago, redcloud111 said:

I can confirm that with an Odyssey+, when parked, and using high zoom, I see the horizontal triangles. But, in all other instances it works fine. In fact, I never would have noticed it had I not seen Big10's post and tried to high zoom while on the ground.

Can you make a track ? I often use zoom on ground and never see them. Maybe Something is linked to an airfield or weather or plane...

2 hours ago, II./JG77_motoadve said:

I think it is the 3d3 file in my case, if I revert to 10.6c everything smooth and working fine.

The only major difference between 10.6 and 11.x is the cloud fix. It may have fps impact, even if I did not notice it. Can you try to disable it  with the 11.x (LCTRL+K) ?

Edited by lefuneste

@lefuneste , I created a track to show the ground object smoke behaviour with 11.2. At the beginning one of the tanks is smoking badly. Approaching with low zoom the smoke seems to partly disappear as if blanked out by something. With 5 and 10x zooms the IPD for the smoke seems to be off.

I want to add that this is not a big issue. It's still totally playable.

Tracks.rar

10 hours ago, -[HRAF]Black_Sab said:

@lefuneste , I created a track to show the ground object smoke behaviour with 11.2. At the beginning one of the tanks is smoking badly. Approaching with low zoom the smoke seems to partly disappear as if blanked out by something. With 5 and 10x zooms the IPD for the smoke seems to be off.

I want to add that this is not a big issue. It's still totally playable.

Tracks.rar

There is a problem with smoke for ground object, like you said. For the moment I did not find solution, just workaround.

This problem is far behind my competency, and changing things by chance did not help. The question is more to keep things as they are by default or keep the workaround. I think that make smoke disapearing is worst, so I will look with your track.

Edited by lefuneste

On 11/2/2019 at 22:23, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

Supongo que he instalado correctamente el parche 11 Estas cosas me pasan:

1- el terreno del aeródromo de la pista está enganchado al zoom, solo los objetos de la pista no

2- El humo de los aviones aparece desplazado ¿Pasas al resto con la última versión?bug.thumb.png.ba0d78b52543492f8e9756c67c1e988a.png

These two errors are still maintained even in 11.2.

1 hour ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

Sorry, but if there is no tracks or informations to reproduce the problem, there will be no solution to expect.

I will not loose my time anymore to find the informations you don't want to provide to help me.

Lefuneste. I couldn't replicate it on quick match. I tried a few maps. I will keep any eye out for it on multiplayer. I do remember that there were several other planes waiting to take off. So, those objects might be the issue? If I see the problem, I will record and send. Thanks!

14 hours ago, lefuneste said:

There is a problem with smoke for ground object, like you said. For the moment I did not find solution, just workaround.

This problem is far behind my competency, and changing things by chance did not help. The question is more to keep things as they are by default or keep the workaround. I think that make smoke disapearing is worst, so I will look with your track.

I was wrong. It's not an IPD issue with the smoke, at least not how I thought it was. It's just simply visible in one eye only. It can be any of the eyes depending on the angle from which you look at it. With 5 or 10x zooms this is quite clearly visible. With low zoom it tends to disappear for both eyes when looking from far and reappear when looking from close.

The track I uploaded earlier is still good to check this.

16 hours ago, Alonzo said:

By the way, the OP currently has 11.0 linked.

I know, but I want to finish to test it (especially for performance) before updating the first post.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, =BES=Savage-6 said:

Just me, or are those options all wrong?

Bare minimum to change:

Reduce screen resolution (unnecessary GPU load for VR) to 1080

clouds high

HDR on

Target FPS off

Target FPS has 0 effect in VR. The screen res really doesn't either, it's just a reprojection not an actual rendered image on the screen.

Also luft do you know why this mod breaks with every single patch? What are they changing that effects it so much every time?

3 hours ago, 392FS_Jred said:

Also luft do you know why this mod breaks with every single patch? What are they changing that effects it so much every time?

Some things are linked to  the game changes, some are linked to my changes.

More than 100 shaders are modifyed, every new game update may introduce a new or modified shader than will not be fix by default => problem of building not scaled

I forgot to add a shader in the mod => problem of contrail

I made improvement that create  problem with some graphic configuration => I change the way the generate the mask to gave a better resolution, that introduce zoom problem with shadow off option.

Morevoer, some people are upgrading from 10.5 and they did not update their user_setting files.

I'm still trying to fix some graphic glitch with zoom, so the root causes may remain...

• Thanks 1

Lefuneste's work here is tireless -- basically any time the game engineers change shader code then the mod is broken. They change shader code all the time in the normal course of development, so the mod breaks every patch. This isn't anyone's fault, really. I like the mod, but if the in-game VR zoom was customizable and actually zoomed enough for me to ID, I would probably stop using the mod (no offence to Lefuneste, it's a great mod, but I only really need the zoom feature).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alonzo said:

Lefuneste's work here is tireless -- basically any time the game engineers change shader code then the mod is broken. They change shader code all the time in the normal course of development, so the mod breaks every patch. This isn't anyone's fault, really. I like the mod, but if the in-game VR zoom was customizable and actually zoomed enough for me to ID, I would probably stop using the mod (no offence to Lefuneste, it's a great mod, but I only really need the zoom feature).

Same here with the difference that I use the mod in 2D and only need the customizable masked icons feature. As I see Lefuneste's mod is a treasure trove of functions and features that should have long been implemented in the base game.

Alonzo, just to chime in, I use all three zooms, the resize the cockpit function to make it bigger, the change of icons and the masking of icons as they fly under the plane, the masking of the sun glare, the removal of the propeller, and the color contrast change. Every time I start Il2, I wonder why  the developers can't do what Lefuneste does. In fact, his work makes the game playable for me to the point I won't play multiplayer or single player without it. I have never brought it up because I wasn't sure how hush-hush we should be about all this and for fear the mod would somehow cause too much attention and become a problem. 

We should all fear if lefunestee ever becomes a luddite and sells his computer. Is there anyone here who ever helps him with any of this?

If not, kudos, again, and we should pray to the gods he never  stops.

New version 11.3 available in first post.

Mostly 11.2 plus some minor performance optimization.

I'm still struggled with smoke/dust partially visible on one eye...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lefuneste,  I appreciate your tireless effort on your mod, and will continue to use it as long as it's my only option for zoom with our struggle of ID'ing silouettes in VR,  but I wonder how much effort it would take to get a VR zoom lite mod where the zoom factors from your mod are the only part of it

Personally seem to have experienced a hit to my performance with 11.3 where I'd normally be @45fps min on the ground and hitting 90fps by like 1.5KM-2KM altitude.  Going to try disabling in ovgme and re-extracting from the zip to my mods folder, and if i have time I'll see about making some track files should the issue persist. 

Please don't take the first statement in this post as any kind of demand.  Just an inquiry on viability, and whether or not it would require fixing every patch like 3dmigoto. 

Thanks for your work on this mod, devs should really offer a better zoom function for VR users.  I can't tell what I'm looking at until I'm right up on it otherwise where on a monitor I could ID silouettes with ease. 

Edited by =IL2AU=ToknMurican

2 hours ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

lefuneste,  I appreciate your tireless effort on your mod, and will continue to use it as long as it's my only option for zoom with our struggle of ID'ing silouettes in VR,  but I wonder how much effort it would take to get a VR zoom lite mod where the zoom factors from your mod are the only part of it

Personally seem to have experienced a hit to my performance with 11.3 where I'd normally be @45fps min on the ground and hitting 90fps by like 1.5KM-2KM altitude.  Going to try disabling in ovgme and re-extracting from the zip to my mods folder, and if i have time I'll see about making some track files should the issue persist. 

Please don't take the first statement in this post as any kind of demand.  Just an inquiry on viability, and whether or not it would require fixing every patch like 3dmigoto. 

Thanks for your work on this mod, devs should really offer a better zoom function for VR users.  I can't tell what I'm looking at until I'm right up on it otherwise where on a monitor I could ID silouettes with ease. 

I will not duplicated the mod, it will require too much work to maintain all version, there will be different request for the minimal version, and I do not think that it will help for your fps problem.

I monitored the last version, there is no feature eating fps more than other, at least on my config. And all fps impact are 0,0* numbers... But I am limited at 60 fps with my Pimak 4k and there is no ASW in piplay (at least for the 4k). So maybe I am missing something...

Maybe you can install the standard 3dmigoto lib 1.3.14 alone (https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases) and report if you have the same fps loss than with mod features.

You can also try to disable cloud fix function by default in your settings, and make a measurement as here with and without the mod :

Edited by lefuneste

Lefuneste, 

I just wanted to say ‘thank you’ for this mod. It works great and makes playing in VR so much better. I’m a retard when it comes to modding games (and computers in general) but you’ve made this very simple. Thanks again!

9 hours ago, lefuneste said:

I will not duplicated the mod, it will require too much work to maintain all version, there will be different request for the minimal version, and I do not think that it will help for your fps problem.

I monitored the last version, there is no feature eating fps more than other, at least on my config. And all fps impact are 0,0* numbers... But I am limited at 60 fps with my Pimak 4k and there is no ASW in piplay (at least for the 4k). So maybe I am missing something...

Maybe you can install the standard 3dmigoto lib 1.3.14 alone (https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases) and report if you have the same fps loss than with mod features.

You can also try to disable cloud fix function by default in your settings, and make a measurement as here with and without the mod :

I wasn't asking you to make and maintain and make another mod, so much as being curious of how comparible the amount of work required would be. Zoom is all I really use it for so I was just asking. 

When I get some time I'll try to draw some performance comparisons between mod and no mod, after trying a fresh install of the mod through ovgme to ensure I didn't rename the wrong .ini file for my odyssey or something before enabling.     At the moment the most i can say is last night I first ran without the mod, by accident, downloaded 11.3 and enabled and my performance just tanked.    There's room for user error and I'll double check and correct myself if I'm wrong, while hopefully providing more for you to work with with track files, settings, and maybe some video showing framerates. 

13 hours ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

[...]  At the moment the most i can say is last night I first ran without the mod, by accident, downloaded 11.3 and enabled and my performance just tanked.    There's room for user error and I'll double check and correct myself if I'm wrong, while hopefully providing more for you to work with with track files, settings, and maybe some video showing framerates. 

No offence intended - Is that your feeling or did you test/document it ceteris paribus with the provided track?

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf

Updated to 11.3 everything is working perfectly, actually using the binos as it makes it feel a little more realistic and giggle to myself imagining my pilot gazing around in the cockpit with them.

22 hours ago, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

No offence intended - Is that your feeling or did you test/document it ceteris paribus with the provided track?

No offense taken.    It's a noticeable effect of enabling the mod while playing on the TAW server.    Without the mod I maintain no less than 45 fps on the ground due to motion reprjection. , and am playing at 90 fps once I get about 2km in the air.    With the mod I'm fluctuating betweeen 35-43 fps throughout the entire flight, which at least using my odyssey is a jittery experience being not enough frames for motion reprojection.   Disabling GUI with mod enabled seemed to help out a bit but still not quite equal to performance without the mod.  And when speaking of flying barebones il-2 no mod, framerates described above are with GUI enabled. 

Aside from the in-game FPS counter, the WMR motion reprjection indicator  (Green, blue, light blue, or red square in top left corner of left eye) will flicker as the frames fluctuate below the 45 fps required for motion reprjection, as well as some jitter/lack of fluidity/smoothness when looking around.  reprojection indicator never  turns red as the frames are fluctuating rather quickly in the 30's-40's. The blue box just flickers.     So no this isn't just a feeling. 

As far as track files provided with the mod, I wasn't aware there was one.  But I'll take a look.    I did a fresh install of the mod tonight before logging in to fly with my wingmates, noticed the same behavior, and things got smooth again when i exited the game and disabled the mod via ovgme and restarted. 

When i both have the time and feel motivated enough I'll record a video showing framerate comparisons and upload screenshots of my in-game settings along with track files.   Until then just consider this me mentioning it with intent to provide further evidence when I can.  I'm not expecting lufeneste to bust his butt trying to fix something just based off this or my previous post.

I'll sit down and put some time into providing some tracks/videos and screenshots in the next day or so as well as see if disabling features with keyboard shortcuts has any effect. 

37 minutes ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

I did a fresh install of the mod tonight as I logged in to fly with my wingmates, noticed the same behavior,

Please do not make measurement when playing online. There may be things linked to server behaviour.

Do your measurement in offline mode only. with the track and protocol provided here.

So at least everybody will be able to compare your results with his.

2 hours ago, lefuneste said:

Please do not make measurement when playing online. There may be things linked to server behaviour.

Do your measurement in offline mode only. with the track and protocol provided here.

So at least everybody will be able to compare your results with his.

Yeesh lol.  That's a very specific performance test.   I use your mod enough to want to help out if i can however.  I will say, that I've been using the mod mostly without issue in MP since I got my Odyssey I think in summer or fall of last year even before upgrading my gpu, and usually on the TAW server as it's really the only place I fly in IL-2.    There have been quite a few hotfixes since 3.010 so I'll even go so far as to back up my controls and reinstall the sim.   That much should only take me about 10 minutes.    I will state that I factory reset Win10 as recently as January, all drivers on my system are up to date, latest two being nvidia drivers 2/13  and z370 chipset drivers 2/12.     Prior to the reset I would download new versions as patches were released to fix anomalies, but had no issues with performance using the mod  prior to 11.0 and 11.3.  Just the smoke being offset, and weirdness on the ground like everybody else. 

Bare with me on my results.  I'll follow protocal of the linked thread as well as benchmark using my usual settings and software. 

4 hours ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

Yeesh lol.  That's a very specific performance test.   I use your mod enough to want to help out if i can however.  I will say, that I've been using the mod mostly without issue in MP since I got my Odyssey I think in summer or fall of last year even before upgrading my gpu, and usually on the TAW server as it's really the only place I fly in IL-2.    There have been quite a few hotfixes since 3.010 so I'll even go so far as to back up my controls and reinstall the sim.   That much should only take me about 10 minutes.    I will state that I factory reset Win10 as recently as January, all drivers on my system are up to date, latest two being nvidia drivers 2/13  and z370 chipset drivers 2/12.     Prior to the reset I would download new versions as patches were released to fix anomalies, but had no issues with performance using the mod  prior to 11.0 and 11.3.  Just the smoke being offset, and weirdness on the ground like everybody else. 

Bare with me on my results.  I'll follow protocal of the linked thread as well as benchmark using my usual settings and software. 

Considering you seem to be the only one having performance issues that substantial I don't think it's asking too much to at least run the benchmark.

Edited by JonRedcorn

13 hours ago, JonRedcorn said:

Considering you seem to be the only one having performance issues that substantial I don't think it's asking too much to at least run the benchmark.

And i've said I will already.    So I'm not sure your point?  Still..benchmark or no this performance issue is new to the latest version of the game and mod for me, where previously performance was fine regardless of which MP server I was playing.   Like I said.  When it's convenient for me to spend the time necessary to do this stuff. I'll provide such.     There's also a post further up this page, where JG77_motoadve reverted to 10.6c due to framerate issues.   Might not be related but it sounds similar to my experience, previous versions were 10.6.2 and 10.7.    11.0 was still bugged when I tried it and this versions corrects the anomalies and taw wasn't up yet so I wasn't really in the game much. 

I have some experiments of my own to do to verify something else is not going on as well.  So it's not like this is going to be some 10-20 minute ordeal. ;)  Bare with me it sez.   Bare with me. 

just using msi afterburner to benchmark the track file supplied with the thread lufeneste linked with my current settings

WIthout Mod:

19-02-2019, 03:07:35 Il-2.exe benchmark completed, 9245 frames rendered in 123.047 s
                     Average framerate  :   75.1 FPS
                     Minimum framerate  :   43.8 FPS
                     Maximum framerate  :   90.8 FPS
                     1% low framerate   :   41.2 FPS
                     0.1% low framerate :   30.3 FPS

With Mod: 

19-02-2019, 03:11:45 Il-2.exe benchmark completed, 7700 frames rendered in 121.125 s
                     Average framerate  :   63.5 FPS
                     Minimum framerate  :   43.9 FPS
                     1% low framerate   :   39.5 FPS
                     0.1% low framerate :   30.5 FPS

at most the difference in almost 2 seconds would be 180 frames rendered for results with mod. Min/Max 1% low .1% low all very close to eachother but a 12fps loss to average framerate.    Something else might be going on however, as running the same track file,  before disabling automatic motion reprojection my minmum framerate was down in the 30's and now that I'm actively checking all things performance, things feel better.  This was before I started benchmarking with software I already have on my machine, so there might be another factor there. 

In monitoring my CPU and gpu usage however, after disabling motion reprojection in WMR, there are questions that come to mind I might have to inquire about in another thread.   No CPU bottlenecking occuring that I can see, not a single cpu core breaking 40-50%, and I understand the 90hz refresh rate causing the gpu to cap at 80%ish usage,  but I would expect gpu usage to go UP if the game causes my framerate to drop and instead my gpu usage is @ 70%ish when in the 70-80 fps range,  and gpu usage lowers to about 45-50% when Im in a range of 45-50+ fps.    This might be a limation of WMR's default asynchronous rotation reprojection, which I'll bug microsoft about as it's silly to not be able to completely disable such a thing for measuring performance.  It could also just be a matter of optimization regarding drivers or Il-2, or a faulty installation of either. 

Before continuing on to the very specific benchmark using software that I need to d/l install and familiarize myself with as I use different software for those purposes, I'm going to run DDU, reinstall nvidia driver as well as back up my input device files and reinstall il-2 despite having disabled auto-updates in steam and having tried to be vigilant about disabling the mod before I let steam download anything for the sim. 

I also plan to make some track files made from the current version of the game,  as it's kind of obvious the track provided in the performance thread is from previous versions.  Along with this I'll record video of at least the IL-2 Mirror with on-screen display showing hardware usage, track files, and run benchmarks provided ddu and il-2 reinstall doesn't solve the issue all together.   

Will update - Don't go on a bug hunt just yet lufeneste.   I might stumble on something else being the cause. 

13 hours ago, =IL2AU=ToknMurican said:

And i've said I will already.    So I'm not sure your point?  Still..benchmark or no this performance issue is new to the latest version of the game and mod for me, where previously performance was fine regardless of which MP server I was playing.   Like I said.  When it's convenient for me to spend the time necessary to do this stuff. I'll provide such.     There's also a post further up this page, where JG77_motoadve reverted to 10.6c due to framerate issues.   Might not be related but it sounds similar to my experience, previous versions were 10.6.2 and 10.7.    11.0 was still bugged when I tried it and this versions corrects the anomalies and taw wasn't up yet so I wasn't really in the game much. 

I have some experiments of my own to do to verify something else is not going on as well.  So it's not like this is going to be some 10-20 minute ordeal. ;)  Bare with me it sez.   Bare with me. 

just using msi afterburner to benchmark the track file supplied with the thread lufeneste linked with my current settings

WIthout Mod:

19-02-2019, 03:07:35 Il-2.exe benchmark completed, 9245 frames rendered in 123.047 s
                     Average framerate  :   75.1 FPS
                     Minimum framerate  :   43.8 FPS
                     1% low framerate   :   41.2 FPS
                     0.1% low framerate :   30.3 FPS

With Mod: 

19-02-2019, 03:11:45 Il-2.exe benchmark completed, 7700 frames rendered in 121.125 s
                     Average framerate  :   63.5 FPS
                     Minimum framerate  :   43.9 FPS
                     1% low framerate   :   39.5 FPS
                     0.1% low framerate :   30.5 FPS

at most the difference in almost 2 seconds would be 180 frames rendered for results with mod. Min/Max 1% low .1% low all very close to eachother but a 12fps loss to average framerate.    Something else might be going on however, as running the same track file,  before disabling automatic motion reprojection my minmum framerate was down in the 30's and now that I'm actively checking all things performance, things feel better.  This was before I started benchmarking with software I already have on my machine, so there might be another factor there. 

In monitoring my CPU and gpu usage however, after disabling motion reprojection in WMR, there are questions that come to mind I might have to inquire about in another thread.   No CPU bottlenecking occuring that I can see, not a single cpu core breaking 40-50%, and I understand the 90hz refresh rate causing the gpu to cap at 80%ish usage,  but I would expect gpu usage to go UP if the game causes my framerate to drop and instead my gpu usage is @ 70%ish when in the 70-80 fps range,  and gpu usage lowers to about 45-50% when Im in a range of 45-50+ fps.    This might be a limation of WMR's default asynchronous rotation reprojection, which I'll bug microsoft about as it's silly to not be able to completely disable such a thing for measuring performance.  It could also just be a matter of optimization regarding drivers or Il-2, or a faulty installation of either. 

Before continuing on to the very specific benchmark using software that I need to d/l install and familiarize myself with as I use different software for those purposes, I'm going to run DDU, reinstall nvidia driver as well as back up my input device files and reinstall il-2 despite having disabled auto-updates in steam and having tried to be vigilant about disabling the mod before I let steam download anything for the sim. 

I also plan to make some track files made from the current version of the game,  as it's kind of obvious the track provided in the performance thread is from previous versions.  Along with this I'll record video of at least the IL-2 Mirror with on-screen display showing hardware usage, track files, and run benchmarks provided ddu and il-2 reinstall doesn't solve the issue all together.   

Will update - Don't go on a bug hunt just yet lufeneste.   I might stumble on something else being the cause. 

Try to disable cloud fix, at first (LCTRL+k) or set z1=0, and make measurement.

After that set hunting=2 in d3dx.ini and press CTRL +F9 one or more time to have monitoring options.

Edited by lefuneste

16 hours ago, lefuneste said:

Try to disable cloud fix, at first (LCTRL+k) or set z1=0, and make measurement.

After that set hunting=2 in d3dx.ini and press CTRL +F9 one or more time to have monitoring options.

Turns out to be a false alarm, sorry lufeneste!.   

Something else was causing my performance issues other than the mod.

I think it has something to do with the way I launched the game or from alt tabbing or something but I can't be sure..  not the first time mixed reality portal/steamVR have caused a little funkiness.   Just so happened to happen after installing 11.3 for the first time. 

The benchmarks in my last post seem normal but the hit to average framerate isn't really a big deal to me as I tune to run at a minimum of 45fps + motion reprojection anyway. 

Please forgive the misunderstanding and thank you for your ongoing work with this mod.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Please help. Downloaded 3dmogoto mod. Unziped it and from x64 folder all files paste to :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game. In game nothing changed. I can't disable propeller and zoom not working. What i am doing wrong. Please help me couse i am noob with these modes.

Edited by Dejau

46 minutes ago, Dejau said:

Please help. Downloaded 3dmogoto mod. Unziped it and from x64 folder all files paste to :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game. In game nothing changed. I can't disable propeller and zoom not working. What i am doing wrong. Please help me couse i am noob with these modes.

There is no x64 folder in my mod. Did you install the default 3dmigoto package or the version for il2Bos that you can find on first post ?

Posted (edited)

did 3.11 break the mod again? Havent had time to try it.

Seems the mod is working just fine still.

Edited by JonRedcorn

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 3:15 PM, SmokinHole said:

It has broken the mod for me.

Me thinks maybe you forgot to uninstall or disable the mod before downloading the patch. 11.3 is still working with the latest version for me.             

I highly recommend finding jsgme or ovgme, as it makes managing mods easier, enable disable at will.. like before and after a patch. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Anybody using a Vive kindly share their settings please. Thanks.

I’m getting double vision on 10x zoom. How do I fix that?

I was able to somehow fix the zoom on 5x by entering values on y6 and y7 randomly. I have no idea what those numbers do. 😄

Edited by BP_Lizard

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, BP_Lizard said:

Anybody using a Vive kindly share their settings please. Thanks.

I’m getting double vision on 10x zoom. How do I fix that?

I was able to somehow fix the zoom on 5x by entering values on y6 and y7 randomly. I have no idea what those numbers do. 😄

In your games folder, there is a new folder called users_settings, 

that folder looks like this kind of 

userssettings.thumb.PNG.ceff313c322dd6ded9607ed93ba4fcef.PNG

You want to rename user_keymapping_zoom.ini to user_keymapping_zoom.ini.bkp and then rename user_keymapping_zoom.ini.Vive to user_keymapping_zoom.ini

By default, you're using settings for the rift.   Be sure the its the _zoom.ini file that you backup.  

• Like 1