lefuneste

3Dmigoto mod : icon masked by cockpit, zoom for VR, color change, sight strengthened,...(12 features)

3 minutes ago, lefuneste said:

In this case, make a track and post it here. So I can easily check.

Unfortunately I didn't remember what map it was on for that server,  I'll see if I can find it again on that or another server.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:29 AM, lefuneste said:

Could you test un unzip this shaders into bin\game\ShaderFixes : http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqr42d17fohdbc6/ShaderFixes.zip/file

You wil have to remove 884044525d8fc582-vs_replace.txt, it is remplaced by 884044525d8fc582-vs.txt. Otherwise you will have an error messages.

It should solve the problem with smoke, horizon (the workaround had too much impact on the scenry of the track, I hope having found a better fix) and ship trail.

thanks for your feedback.

EDIT : horizon is still not fixed, there are still problems...so you may keep old c13460a1fb15e16c-vs_replace.txt

EDIT2 : I found how it works (they use a geometry shader) and manage to disable the bug. I have now to modify shader to disable the faulty effect only when zooming.

EDIT3 : link updated to include the horizon fix.

thank you for the quick fix, lefuneste! The smoke, trails, etc - all fixed now! Thanks, man!

1 hour ago, moosya said:

thank you for the quick fix, lefuneste! The smoke, trails, etc - all fixed now! Thanks, man!

Meanwhile I also fix a problem with fire (the blur was too big) and find a new problem with flares. Once this last one fixed I will release the 16.2.

• Upvote 1