Sign in to follow this  
DetCord12B

Vanguard: 1944

Given the abysmal launch of Post Scriptum, the developers outright lies and purposefully misleading descriptions, missing assets, HP based armor and all that, this looks quite interesting.

This game looks a bit like Red Orchestra. But it's not as good as it looks like (depends what you are looking for). It wont have any vehicles and it's just for 20 players in 1 game.. it's more like team based game like CS i guess but on a bit bigger scale? Also why they make deployed MGs have such a huge recoil in every game :huh:

I was one of those who expressed doubts about Post Scriptum, but honestly I had forgotten all about it and never caught up on its development. Why was the launch abysmal, and is that the general consensus or just your personal opinion? (Not saying there is anything wrong with your personal opinion, just trying to find out, whether you are personally disappointed, or if I missed out on some epic disaster)

biggest issues ive heard is they pulled a war thunder. sold the experience on being deep and simmy, didnt deliver on that.

hp based armor like op mentioned is one example

tbh vanguard doesnt sound so great to me agree with in progress that it seems scaled toward a more counter strike like experience

On 9/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, Finkeren said:

Why was the launch abysmal, and is that the general consensus or just your personal opinion?

From reviews I read. They made this game causal. HP armor, guns with the same ammo type like gw43 are weaker than k98. You need 3 hits to kill with gw43 while k98 is one I think. 

Community also sucks and game does not force players to work together so often people run around alone and hunt for kills.

I think PS is still pretty early in development. I'll keep waiting for it to be good. But I love how Squad plays so far, hoping PS can do the same but in WW2.

They only have a £10k target to hit and have already passed the £8k mark, so I hope they make it. I think they will. The game looks like it has protential.

I’ve made a pledge, £10 for a game seems like a bargain to me.

They have only got 5 days to go, so if you have a spare £10, go to Kickstarter and make a pledge.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pathfindergames/vanguard-normandy-1944/comments

• Like 1

Agree with SYN_Skydance! I've been following this game for a while (since before it was called Vanguard) and would love to see it get funded. If you are interested and like WWII games give it a pledge!