SPAD XIII S. * WWI - SKINS *

EAF19_MARSH,

Here's 1 I found I hope you like,

78338559_19SQNRFC.jpg.d7fb1db232147127e7d5e1a624133326.jpg

SPAD VII B1627
Lt Allabarton
No.19 Sqn RFC
Prior to their adoption of a black (or white) dumbbell, No.19 Sqn used coloured bands as their marking. These may be seen in different combinations and widths.

1116247417_19SQNRFC-2.thumb.jpg.e076afa1ac33c1efa03121c46ef42415.jpg

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/28xwf8l1500pjj9/Spad13-19_SQN_RFC.rar/file

1025335443_19SQNRFC-2Dumbbell.thumb.jpg.d4742e28ce93d96f651f18807b855ea7.jpg

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyo5t9cgj5852cp/Spad13-19_SQN_RFC-2.rar/file

Edited by AussieBoomer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Charles Nungesser.jpg

20181010003812_1.jpg

A1.jpg

718_1.jpg

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ansnw031cwpq5dg/Spad13_Charles_Nungesser.dds/file

919_1.jpg

I can only recommend you buy a Nvidia 3D glasses... and you will not regret it!  ... It's just fantastic! :scare:

A2.jpg

A4.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
18 hours ago, AussieBoomer said:

Thanks senseispcc :salute:

Larner, I use the template from ROF. Waiting for the template to be released here for 4k.

You and me both! 

Well, you've done a sterling job...could have easily fooled me into thinking you had a secret 4k template hidden away somewhere ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys I just made this skin and i wanted to share it with the community I hope you guys enjoy it it was probably the hardest skin I ever did. You can find the skin download link in the video description.

- Kind Regards

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, SARFlytitus said:

Very nice skin! 

I can only imagine how pleasant and relaxing it was to align all those strips ... Bravo! in your place I would have already taken a massive dose of Prozac!   🤣

Honestly man you don't know the half of it. Thank you glad you enjoy it 

She's quite a beautiful girl once you know what can and can't do honestly from personal server experience i will say she is probably one of the best Entante aircraft you can spawn in and can hold her own somewhat against a D7F. But thx glad you enjoy the skin

36 minutes ago, 216th_Cat said:

I've never been that keen on the Spad but that skin makes we want to fly it. Well done - and thankyou! 👍

Edited by US93_Wright

Okay guys i have come to the realization that the skin has a error on the bottom with alignment which i always knew was there, the problem was I didn't know why? Now I do and am going to try and fix it. If you notice on the cowl three red stripes start there instead of two like in this image i just saw. It would make sense that I didn't notice the extra line and then towards the tail end (on the bottom) the problem was amplified, meanwhile the skin looks as best as can be for the time being and a v2 of it will fix this problem. After that we should have a great skin we can all enjoy thank you for your patience and hopefully it should be ready by Thursday. 

512furball.jpg

Edited by JG51_Wright
some grammar correction
  • Like 1
On 10/8/2018 at 7:34 PM, AussieBoomer said:

EAF19_MARSH,

Here's 1 I found I hope you like,

78338559_19SQNRFC.jpg.d7fb1db232147127e7d5e1a624133326.jpg

SPAD VII B1627
Lt Allabarton
No.19 Sqn RFC
Prior to their adoption of a black (or white) dumbbell, No.19 Sqn used coloured bands as their marking. These may be seen in different combinations and widths.

1116247417_19SQNRFC-2.thumb.jpg.e076afa1ac33c1efa03121c46ef42415.jpg

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/28xwf8l1500pjj9/Spad13-19_SQN_RFC.rar/file

1025335443_19SQNRFC-2Dumbbell.thumb.jpg.d4742e28ce93d96f651f18807b855ea7.jpg

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyo5t9cgj5852cp/Spad13-19_SQN_RFC-2.rar/file

Hi, Aussie. This skin (the early/striped version) existed in Rise of Flight as: S13_RFC19_JUN17

Would you be opposed of using a similar naming convention in @GCFs Historical skin bundle? If so, what approximate date would the dumbbell version have been introduced?

You wouldn't need to update the names or these downloads as Paul (GCF) will make sure it gets done in his skin bundle. Thanks!

Edited by the_dudeWG
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, the_dudeWG said:

Hi, Aussie. This skin (the early/striped version) existed in Rise of Flight as: SC_RFC19_JUN17

Would you be opposed of using a similar naming convention in @GCFs Historical skin bundle? If so, what approximate date would the dumbbell version have been introduced?

You wouldn't need to update the names or these downloads as Paul (GCF) will make sure it gets done in his skin bundle. Thanks!

it would be beneficial if we all jumped onboard with the new nomenclature 

Edited by J5_Adam
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, J5_Adam said:

it would be beneficial if we all jumped onboard with the new nomenclature 

Absolutely, but more importantly, here is a squadron default that exists for RFC19 and if it (and its later counterpart) were named as such, everyone will be able to find and use them in game. The more of these we can get, the better! 

Edited by the_dudeWG

But there needs to be the TYPE of aircraft as per GCF's post

If I didn't know any better, I'd think SC_RFC19_JUN17 was a Sopwith Camel

Edited by J5_Adam
1 minute ago, J5_Adam said:

But there needs to be the TYPE of aircraft as per GCF's post

Oh man, I meant S13_RFC19_JUN13! 🙄 Anyway, I suppose my use of the word "similar" was a tad vague ...

To be specific, the FC names would be : Spad13_RFC19_JUN17 & Spad13_RFC_(date yet to be determined)