Sign in to follow this  
Champagne

Where is the Game Manual/Instructions?

I still can't get my head around anyone who would select which game to play based on anything to do with it's forum.

2 hours ago, BuzzU said:

I thought about coming back to IL2 but I see the same old childish bickering is still going on. Back to DCS and BMS. Have fun kids.

If you're still listening, how do you access the documentation standards of those games? Do the publishers produce and make available satisfactory documentation covering all aspects of the game, not just for players but mission creators and programmers, or is their attitude that if the community wants decent documentation they can create it themselves? I really hope the latter is not the case since that would be a real scandal, as would the community's acceptance of the situation.

I'd don't want to come across like a cynic Cynic_AI but it tend to agree with your assertion. At lease a basic game manual should be included with every module. A PDF would be enough. What do we get... nothing. We have to search for such things. This should not be the case. It is disappointing. 😐

37 minutes ago, Cynic_Al said:

If you're still listening, how do you access the documentation standards of those games? Do the publishers produce and make available satisfactory documentation covering all aspects of the game, not just for players but mission creators and programmers, or is their attitude that if the community wants decent documentation they can create it themselves? I really hope the latter is not the case since that would be a real scandal, as would the community's acceptance of the situation.

Oh, give it a rest already. You've made your point abundantly clear by now. 

Edited by LukeFF