Sign in to follow this  
SharpeXB

Realistic 'Flight Simulator' Puts Players in Economy Class

5 hours ago, SharpeXB said:

And if you have two 400 pounders between you and the aisle, you have to hold it for 5 hours. After drinking 4 tomato juice. For wich you have to pay extra each time (directly through Steam) for added realism. You are also supposed to sit on a 15 inch chair kept as close to your desk as possible, not moving it. Doing goofy things and not listening to the cabin crew will directly flag you on the IATA database (for amazing realism).

TBH, there‘s plenty in the slum class that could make for good and intelligent games. Be it about logic and combining (try place ALL luggage in the overhead compartments), social skills (You have 341 passengers in your cabin and 9 cans of beer on your trolley. Make it all the way from SEA to CUN without disaster.). But sitting there, simulating you plaxing Tetris. I mean, explain to your spouse what you are doing for 5 hours in front of your computer. How to propperly overbook an aircraft and efficiently do „racial profiling“ against bad customers is a whole science as well. 

But the gendre could be extended. There are fishing simulators. Why not simulating watching somebody fishing?

Edited by ZachariasX
  • Haha 1

If the business class DLC is cheap, I could try that because I have never afforded to sit in one. :)

4 minutes ago, Hanu said:

If the business class DLC is cheap, I could try that because I have never afforded to sit in one. :)

Go first class.

It's for CEOs, who want an authentic underclass roleplaying experience without the smell and without having to actually deal with the peasants. 

On 9/14/2018 at 12:39 AM, DerNeueMensch said:

It's for CEOs, who want an authentic underclass roleplaying experience without the smell and without having to actually deal with the peasants. 

Even better that they don't pay for it out of their own pocket either :).