Sign in to follow this  
aminx504

fra: no localization for this language found!

I SET UP A MISSION SAVE AND EDIT THEN WHEN I OPEN THE MISSION AGAIN I GET THIS MESSAGE AND THE MISSION IS ALL GONE !!?? what is causing this ? 

1 hour ago, aminx504 said:

I SET UP A MISSION SAVE AND EDIT THEN WHEN I OPEN THE MISSION AGAIN I GET THIS MESSAGE AND THE MISSION IS ALL GONE !!?? what is causing this ? 

Just a few question to better understand your situation:

• I assume by "OPEN THE MISSION AGAIN" you mean open it again in the editor and not open it in the IL-2 mission list, right?

• What is the file name (e.g., MyFirst.mission) for your mission (as opposed to the name that you specified in the "Name" field of the Mission Properties dialog)?

• Look in the folder where you saved your mission. Are there any mission-related files there (e.g., MyFirst.mission, MyFirst.msnbin, MyFirst.list, MyFirst.eng, MyFirst.fra, etc.)? If you have mission files, please post a zip of those files here.

• Is your language set to French in IL-2?

• Did you intend to create a French mission and not "localize" it to any other language (see "Provide a Mission in Various Languages" on pg. 49 of the editor manual)?

Edited by JimTM
  • Upvote 1

JIMTM

Your point 1

yes i mean in editor only .

your point 4

language set to english by default .

your last point

no.

I want to point out that yesterday my windows 7 64 bit ultimate was reinstalled  and the game reinstalled last night  due to technical issues ,i noticed the calender is in thai . i did not have this problem in my previous install . This is DOG1 and having to use my steam log in name because the site here is not accepting my old  log in , i have sent a request for help to il2 today .

ATTACHED ARE THE 3 MISSIONS IN EDITOR

cap over lapino v1 mission-jimTM Edit.rar

cap over lapino v1.rar

DOGFIGHT OVER LAPINO.rar

editor missions.jpg

Edited by aminx504

update:

found the problem , i was not including one of the 9 files thinking it was the zip cover that had the same color as a lego looking language file . looks ok now , thanks support as usual

Edited by aminx504