Let’s see your pets!

I’ve had a lot of pets over the years. Yabbies, Scorpions, a Red Back Spider (or several hundred if you count the eggs she laid), Hermit Crabs, Fish, and three Dogs. I also studied vet nursing and worked at a Vet clinic for a few months, where I saw a lot of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and a Rabbit that thought it was a Guinea Pig :lol:

These are the two Dogs I have at the moment. The first one is Coco, a 14 year old arthritic Kelpie cross who’s usually too busy eating to realise that she has arthritis. The second one is Gem, a retired working Kelpie purebred who loves everyone she ever meets.

M91YhVP.jpg

lYQ0Ysq.jpg

Edited by PB_Cybermat47
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Had two cats, I liked the first one, took it from a cat rescue center. A rough son of a b... Bit me several times , but I had it coming. He died 18 years old a while ago, then we took another from same shelter with a kidney problem. No one wanted it because of the health issue. So we took it in, not ever having a permanent home he was remarkable polite , and behaved as a guest.I am glad he understood he was home when he finally succumbed to his kidney problem. 

Not being a cat person myself, I was a bit surprised those two deaths got me, bad. I do not think I take on another one unless it is a real beast. I like wild brutal types. Like the first one we had. A endless fight for the chair kept me young

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 months later...

This topic needs a bump. :)

Bob using my laptop and climbing like a monkey up our screen door:

IMG_20180929_212803.thumb.jpg.3dd906bb921eb883c524140b482ea0b0.jpgIMG_20181123_162948.thumb.jpg.a39a581d241b6840d017bcd39b321419.jpg

Buddy (the cat in my profile pic) bobbing for ice cubes (something he absolutely loves) and chilling on our fridge:

IMG_20180721_111453.thumb.jpg.5693405622de4f696533387069966221.jpgIMG_20181121_210553.thumb.jpg.8db449d1a1d3e0e9c46fb87d71abd819.jpg

Baby taking an interest in the hockey game I'm watching:

IMG_20181121_213449.thumb.jpg.0442befa915db1b4df66dc5bf412025c.jpg

Edited by LukeFF
  • Like 5

I have 5 Mosins, feed them with very cheap surplus ammo, the 880 round case (two 440 rnd cans) I got for 17 cents a round I think. Since it is so cheap I pull the bullets and reload for .303 brit, .308 win using the bullet and powder from the 7.62x54r. For my Mauser I cast lead bullets for plinking ammo.

Cathal_Brugha

I went  for a trip with my brother across the lower part of australia S.A to W.Australia then up the west coast  in a long haul truck with 3 articulating sections on the back  we left about 4:30 am and stopped around sunset and never left top gear all day apart from P=stops took about 14 hrs  that one day and  3 days in total to get to darwin !~ Never again I don't know how you guys do it .

• Like 1
9 hours ago, wombatBritishBulldogs said:

Cathal_Brugha

I went  for a trip with my brother across the lower part of australia S.A to W.Australia then up the west coast  in a long haul truck with 3 articulating sections on the back  we left about 4:30 am and stopped around sunset and never left top gear all day apart from P=stops took about 14 hrs  that one day and  3 days in total to get to darwin !~ Never again I don't know how you guys do it .

Sounds familiar;) We each have our own truck now, but my brother and I always had a blast in the truck together. Does your brother have a sleeper cab, did you sleep in the truck?