Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

Customized labels

I have my labels in DCS customized to be just a little dot at medium rand and nothing up close, it improves playability on my monitor 110%

( as I play on a laptop) 

when are we going to be able to customize them in BOS, people have asked and this simple request seems to be ignored?

and "purists need not reply" as you do you and I'll do me so to speak.

• Upvote 1

Ok First of all ,after going to work for a bit I realize I might have sounded a bit snotty about the Purests, I apologize as not where I wanted to go.

Second, I really think this is capable of being written in during an update and is part of the sim instead of MOD's as over the years I've seen mods come and go, eventually they just don't work with new upgrades etc.

I do not use VR but over at the DCS forums the guys there love it as the resolution is lower I guess in that thing but without a real kickass setup and big screens some ( probably a lot ) would welcome this as an aid. The existing labels are a like a big "EAT AT JOES " neon sign.

I'm used to the no-label-expert setting but it would be nice to have custom labels available. 

In expert setting mp-server it would be nice to see team mates name when you're within 100m.

I guess this is one the topics that show up from time to time and nothing happens in the end.

I asked multiple times and heres one of my post about label size

Thats over two years ago....