Sign in to follow this  
JG51_MoneyShot

Using Steam purchased modules with 1C modules

I have BOS bought through Steam. If I buy Battle of Bodenplatte from 1C, will it work with my Steam purchased BOS? I asked IC support and they just keep answering a different question by telling me that you can't buy Battle of Bodenplatte from Steam yet.

thanks for your time and help,

Vic Nighthorse

If you link your account with your 1c account it will work.

Thanks fellows. That makes it much less stressful for me. My one step forward one step back training results and great difficulty in fighting without markers (which I just started last week after my initial 200 hours with the markers is already causing me gastric distress;-) Again thanks.

Please report back with your findings about this. I am in a similar situation. I purchased BoS, BoM, BoK and a couple of collector planes via Steam. Yesterday I purchased BoB via 1C. My accounts are linked.

When I installed BoB I changed the install directory to the steamapps BoS folder and everything worked fine, including MP. I flew the Spit IX on the Kuban summer map in KOTA.

The real question is whether or not you need to install software bought from 1C in the steam  folder or not.

J

1 hour ago, Death-Merchant said:

The real question is whether or not you need to install software bought from 1C in the steam  folder or not.

No need to do that. You already have all the content downloaded in your Steam version and when you buy something it simply unlocks that product for you.

21 hours ago, NahkaSukka said:

No need to do that. You already have all the content downloaded in your Steam version and when you buy something it simply unlocks that product for you.

Thank you for the concise answer. This will make it easier for everyone in the future.