To RoF & CoD pilots..

Bearcat

If you can come up with something similar to the Nugget's Guide for RoF and CoD let me know and I will attach it to the Nugget's Guide pinned it at the top of this board. O would attempt t but it would be more like the blind leading the blind.

Bearcat, what exactly is Nugget's guide? I have honestly never heard of that before this topic. Edit: It was the thread that I had just read, I'm such an idiot. :)

As for a CloD Manual, I have already started one up at the ATAG forums with detailed focus for each individual aircraft as well as secondary things like tactics and the FMB. It is hopefully going to be a community project because I can't neccassarily dedicate too much time towards it due to schools. I'll start up a thread for it here if you want me to.

Edited by Eagle

Bearcat, what exactly is Nugget's guide? I have honestly never heard of that before this topic. Edit: It was the thread that I had just read, I'm such an idiot. :)

As for a CloD Manual, I have already started one up at the ATAG forums with detailed focus for each individual aircraft as well as secondary things like tactics and the FMB. It is hopefully going to be a community project because I can't neccassarily dedicate too much time towards it due to schools. I'll start up a thread for it here if you want me to.

Yeah it might be a good idea to have some information about the sim here..  It doesnt have to be a full blown manual.. Just something with the answers to some of the basic questions that a new comer might ask..  This is the BoS forum and it will be primarily focused on BoS but since IL2, RoF and CoD are other products put out by both of the companies in a past life I thought it might not be a bad idea to have something here .. since Jason and crew opened up this forum. I could copy it ad add it to the Nuggets Guide as the CoD section with all due credits of course.

Yeah it might be a good idea to have some information about the sim here.. It doesnt have to be a full blown manual.. Just something with the answers to some of the basic questions that a new comer might ask.. This is the BoS forum and it will be primarily focused on BoS but since IL2, RoF and CoD are other products put out by both of the companies in a past life I thought it might not be a bad idea to have something here .. since Jason and crew opened up this forum. I could copy it ad add it to the Nuggets Guide as the CoD section with all due credits of course.

Ok, will do such and I can try to write something on Rise of Flight as well but there are more qualified people then me.

• 2 months later...

Sorry Bearcat, haven't gotten around to writing anything for this but I will try to this weekend if I have time.