HIMMELFAHRTSKOMMANDO JU52

III/JG52_Speedwulf77

III/JG52_Speedwulf77

You can download here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&file=details&id=72

Full fictional Fun thrilling Campaign special VR 3D landscapes Mountains and Valleys
The task is more about Flying in high Mountains and get HIGH

If you have problems loading the mission... DELETE the MSNBIN in your folder, than open with your EDITOR the mission (ending "MISSION") and resave in your campaign folder...  (specially after a new patch/version of the game this is needed...)

HFK1.png

campaign.png

Edited by SPEEDWULF77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

The link don't work in your post Speedwulf , but i have finally found it on the mission4today site...many thanks :good:...I love the Ju52...:fly:

=VARP=Ribbon

Very fun first mission but description don't match the mission so landing on marked airfield don't recognize mission success.

So i can't progress onto second mission

III/JG52_Speedwulf77

Okay.. thx for feedback, will try, to fix this.. 

Once you have started, please feel free to give feedback, questions.. 

(i know its not perfect... )  

Hou?? This is new... You mean you land on the "new" airfield that marked blue and it doesnt give you "succesfull landing".. 

hmm... I landed safe and progrssed to next level at least 10 times... But okay.. Well i ve made so many versions, i will have to check them again and get out an update... 

=VARP=Ribbon

Hi Speedwolf!

In first mission it's a bit confusing cos checkpoints were stuck and there is no Kalach indicated on the map, also description say home airfield to be at north while it is on east at coast.

I noticed there is a one mission description for all missions but that wasn't problem till i managed to get up to 4th mission "Cover".

Problem with 4th mission is ju52 groups fly in circles not moving to the front and there is no checkpoints so i tried to follow the map pointers and destroy enemy fighters, landing at Sochi....mission failed!

Otherwise missions are super/uber fun, best i've played so far!

I hope you won't stop here and make some more Kuban mountain missions, loved that bad weather in first mission, who would say ju52 missions can be so intense and fun.

Combination of bomber/transport missions with fighter cover missions is great.....do some more for both sides :)

Edited by EAF_Ribbon

III/JG52_Speedwulf77

Hi,  ;) 

tHX for feedback...

hmm..and i am somehow surprised  ...

My personal experience with the missions is /was ;

... ill try to explain.. wanna be honest.

I,ve learned,changed,programmed at daytime, at night (till Morning) i flew them in VR and when i did it complete, means :

Start with all, Fly the waypoints (first Flight) Drop, and go to the "new" airfield and LAND. Some crash, some get shot, some land or tried..

the..;

I saved the Mission.  SAVE

Next day (night) i fly the same mission again ... and planes and the time they stay curving over the same place is totally different?!? 

(But , however ..when they curve they finally get over it and fly to next WP. ...)  but again..

I droped and landed , sometimes with other planes too and the message in green "Landing succesfull"

However

I apologize if the missions arent perfect 

I GET HIGH in VR , Fly them 4 weeks every Night  ,  I save them , share with a vid ..  then and i go back

to  DogFight BERLOGA 

(..and maybe start something new..)

At least for me personally this Mission editor is really not easy, i ve only programmed NC Millers before..

i wish more people would interact, implement, help  ..and  even if its not perfect and totally different but finally FUN having...

For example i would love to see this Missions , changed , implemented, corrected as

Online Multiplayer in a way:  you can Spawn , join in  in every Plane in game , where ever in time of the started mission.

This should go online ........9 Ju and Dogfight Hell in the Mountains

and to say something personal :

he, he...

I spent my whole vacation in those Valleys , at night so f.HIGH in VIRTUAL REALITY  with my heart and blood bumping     FLYING!!!   ( and i ve been in the air 12 years in real and in mountains)  that  I CANT UNDERSTAND that many others arent getting into this  !!   special ...

VR Flying in Mountains

i really get so f. HIGH with this ...

I love it !

.. Saturday i ll take a winch launch with my para WING in real..havent a long time  friends are complaining "..too much VR"

• Like 1

=VARP=Ribbon
11 hours ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

Hi,  ;) 

tHX for feedback...

hmm..and i am somehow surprised  ...

My personal experience with the missions is /was ;

... ill try to explain.. wanna be honest.

I,ve learned,changed,programmed at daytime, at night (till Morning) i flew them in VR and when i did it complete, means :

Start with all, Fly the waypoints (first Flight) Drop, and go to the "new" airfield and LAND. Some crash, some get shot, some land or tried..

the..;

I saved the Mission.  SAVE

Next day (night) i fly the same mission again ... and planes and the time they stay curving over the same place is totally different?!? 

(But , however ..when they curve they finally get over it and fly to next WP. ...)  but again..

I droped and landed , sometimes with other planes too and the message in green "Landing succesfull"

However

I apologize if the missions arent perfect 

I GET HIGH in VR , Fly them 4 weeks every Night  ,  I save them , share with a vid ..  then and i go back

to  DogFight BERLOGA 

(..and maybe start something new..)

At least for me personally this Mission editor is really not easy, i ve only programmed NC Millers before..

i wish more people would interact, implement, help  ..and  even if its not perfect and totally different but finally FUN having...

For example i would love to see this Missions , changed , implemented, corrected as

Online Multiplayer in a way:  you can Spawn , join in  in every Plane in game , where ever in time of the started mission.

This should go online ........9 Ju and Dogfight Hell in the Mountains

and to say something personal :

he, he...

I spent my whole vacation in those Valleys , at night so f.HIGH in VIRTUAL REALITY  with my heart and blood bumping     FLYING!!!   ( and i ve been in the air 12 years in real and in mountains)  that  I CANT UNDERSTAND that many others arent getting into this  !!   special ...

VR Flying in Mountains

i really get so f. HIGH with this ...

I love it !

.. Saturday i ll take a winch launch with my para WING in real..havent a long time  friends are complaining "..too much VR"

I agree, Kuban map potential is unused online.......such beautiful place to fly.

I don't have time right now to learn ME but i hope i will in the future, i had a lot of fun and experience in Arma3 ME.

• 4 weeks later...
Crashbangwallop

Looks interesting. I put the whole folder in Campaigns, opened each mission through Mission editor - just pressed save button and re-saved in same name and place (does this make any difference?). Appears in Campaigns list next to 'Sea Dragons' etc, but is locked, and I can't open it. Am I meant to delete something? What am i missing or doing wrong?

Very frustrating...

(EDIT): Have since saved individual missions as Single missions, which load and seem to be flyable as a pack of Singles - which I'll do when I've more time to spare. Briefings do seem to be unrelated, and I came across a rather surreal Fokker Triplane when checking mission was playable, but, hey... whatever...  Looking forward to more treats.

Great idea to make Ju52 missions, not enough of them. Thank you :) 

Edited by Crashbangwallop
Subsequent addition to original whinge/post

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just bought the ju52 and battle of Moscow.

Tried to install the himmelfahrtkommando campaign but it doesn't work.

I copied the folder in the campaign folder in il2.

I opened the separate mission files in the mission editor and resaved them in the same location.

I opened the himmelfahrtkommando in il2 game but the folder is empty! No matter what I do there are no files visible in the game.

Any help would be appreciated. I followed the readme file but that didn't do the trick for me..

Thanks in advance!

Jozeff

So, I also have HFK Beta installed. I have previously changed the file with the correct "folder"

I mean the folder symbols

Edited by namhee2

unlikely_spider

Oh, I see. Yeah, looks like it is on Kuban, not Moscow. Do you have Battle of Kuban?

For me it was like this: when I unzipped the file, I saw that the folder was packed in a media file, I just changed the file icon

Edited by namhee2

When I bought BOS in 2013, everything was still beta, and not very enthusiastic. 6 weeks ago I bought the rest, I'm very excited now. PS: I play IL2 since 2001

III/JG52_Speedwulf77

Hi, 

yes you need Kuban  ... its in the south,south...

Hi all,  ;)

sorry...

but honestly cant say nothing now, just know that used to work fine..

you have to open with the Steditor , resave (as "Campaign" in the editor i think...) and save them in your "Campaign folder..

Then you see it where the campaign are and HFK picture..

(or you can save them as "mission" and save them in the "Missions" folder and play them just one for one as you like..

havent been IN in Sturmo longer time ago now, (since i had to send my RIFT for repair, weeks! and back to 2D not possible) 

Got my new RIFT S now, iam reinstalling all having BIG issues with steam , cant finish Download!!

As soon as i IN again  I will try to see what happens... and try to help ;)

... i ve spent wonderfull nights on VR with these missions almost having heart attacks... its for me the best , nicest landscapes in IL2 , special for Virtual Reality ,

the  mountainhills give the 3D feeling! ;)  :)

QB.Gordon200
On 5/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, jozeff said:

So I need kuban for this?

Yes, you need Battle of Kuban. Luckily it's on sale now.

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-kuban/

@SPEEDWULF77 Scripted campaigns and missions are not handled that way here.

Extract the file from the download folder with 7Zip or similar.

Then place the folder in either - For Scripted campaigns - C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Campaigns

or For Missions - C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Missions

Some downloads contain skins you may need to place in individual folders appropriate to the aircraft. For instance the Ju 52 would be - C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\graphics\skins\Ju523mg4e

That's all there is to it.

• 2 weeks later...
III/JG52_Speedwulf77

2 choices..

You have to unzip them, then you have to open them with your Mission editor , you will see that they are called "campaign", so you save them in your IL2 Campaign Folder.

When you open your game you will see it under Campaigns.. and even with picture(deformed) i think..

or  second choice...;

you open them with your Missioneditor , but change to "single" instead of "campaign"  and just save them in your IL2 MISSIONS Folder   ;) 

..and play them single...but..without the thrill bacause you dont need to land safe at the right airport to get the next Mission open to play ....

i hope i could help .. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of updating this campaign to the latest version? If I try to resave the missionfiles the game throws an error on the second fourth and fifth mission. It would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Edit: Found the solution my self. The media file names (the ones that did not come with the campaign) have some characters that caused the error(s). Replacing/deleting them worked.

Edited by Aufpassen
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 3:23 PM, Swing said:

i don't understand the solution Aufpassen...:(

Hi there Swing,

mission files 2, 4 and 5 (the ones ending with .mission; not the binary files that end with .msnbin) have a text entry that refers to a media file. This media file cannot be found because it is not in the media folder. Also, the media file names contain non standard characters. Just removing the references to these non-existent media files allows you to recompile the mission files successfully. Search the .mission files for ".mp3". The one you need to replace is the one with the weird characters.

Hopefully this helps.

Best regards,

Auf

Edit: sorry for not answering sooner.

Edited by Aufpassen
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
III/JG52_Speedwulf77

Hi, i`m "IN" again...

...would love to play this "HIMMELFAHRTSKOMMANDO" online as Multiplayer ....with others... as JU Pilot , Cover, or Enemy...

any interests or suggestions ? ...

• 1 year later...
III/JG52_Speedwulf77
2 hours ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

Hi i will try to open them and update them..

i just tried and could only get this 3 (of 5) "single" missions working and launching in game.  Works.    Put them in your Mission folder . (does not work as campaign anymore )

( one of the 5 just was at night... i recommend to try it once, opening the first mission and changing Daytime to Night.. ;) )

Also you can try just changing the Player Plane in a BF 109 in the mission editor for a Cover mission or just make a new full "campaign" out of it and share it with us...

The main work  ( NIGHTS!!!)  was to find the right waypoints to  get those Ju52 fly thru the walleys without crashing in the mountains .... when i finally got 5 of 6 succesfull land (One Month  !!!) i heard on the radio News that a REAL JU52 crashed in the mountains of Switzerland  (4.8.2018)   https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absturz_der_Junkers_Ju_52_HB-HOT 

with all my respect ...may the rest in peace 

(Look at the date i released the youtube vid...... 1.8. 2018)

...scary ...

The original "campaign" version was nice because you had to fly at bad Weather , than COVER at good weather, Fly at Night , and finally launch in a special mode....and only getting to the next mission by landing (somehow) at the right airport.   Tried everything , dont get it working anymore since 2 years.

NeueHFK SINGLEMISSIONSr Ordner (2).zip

Edited by SPEEDWULF77