-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

13 minutes ago, -[HRAF]Suti79 said:

Every map (mission) has a lot of bombing targets. If you have any particular map request, I can arrange that. ;) 😄

We would like a Big bad ass Depot heheh with clear weather 😬

Maybe people will see the server with players and will enter on the other side to have some enemy cap

4 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

We would like a Big bad ass Depot heheh with clear weather 😬

Maybe people will see the server with players and will enter on the other side to have some enemy cap

And no flak, right? ;)

Anyway I need to restart the server because of the today update. It's up and running now.

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]Suti79 said:

And no flak, right? ;)

Anyway I need to restart the server because of the today update. It's up and running now.

Hahaha. Flack not a problem. 

Bodenplatte  AI planes

Have the missing AI planes issue been fixed ?

23 hours ago, dog1 said:

Bodenplatte  AI planes

Have the missing AI planes issue been fixed ?

Sorry I still don't have the files... I'll let you know when I have it as soon as I can.

When the server was highjacked we lost everything, and the only backup is in Bubi's old PC what is physically not available right now.... :(   

"According to the report of our spies on this Friday (5th of June) plenty of Axis bombers will invade the Kerch peninsula from 22:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) UTC/GMT +2 hours. Will they succeed?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like the Ukranian/Spanish Squadrons better go on alert at 21:00 to repel!

5 hours ago, Icer said:

Sounds like the Ukranian/Spanish Squadrons better go on alert at 21:00 to repel!

Inteligence informs that operations will start arround 22:00 and the raid will be on range from the interceptors from 22: 45 HEHE

• Like 3

Server rules

Shooting parachutes, intentional ramming, shoulder-shooting and friendly fire are strictly forbidden! The parking and taxiing player-controlled planes on the airfields what are not marked by "Destroyable" are not valid targets.

So shooting/bombing planes on the ground at these spawn airfields are forbidden!

Respect your opponents (this is not real war)!

Violating these rules will initiate ban for 1 week!

Speaking/being disrespectful to other players or to the admins is unacceptable! Vulgar words, insulting, harassing others, political discussions are strictly forbidden.

If you see any player who violating the rules, make a screenshot/video and you can report to us that way! Max Ping Limit is 300.

We recommend to attack targets in groups. Otherwise flak will get you, sooner or later. We recommend to attack Industrial Facilities, large targets from high altitude.

You would have higher survival chance that way.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/KHbVNn5

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/kotaserver/posts
Any help to run our server would be highly appriciated. We salute to our patreons.

• Upvote 1

Fellow Pilots,

We've fixed our Disaster of Don mission, all the Allied AAA is working now, AI planes are attacking as well.
This quite unique mission has pretty cold (-40 degrees Celsius), so spotting won't be an issue, always check your six!
Both sides have destroyable airfields too, with loads of targets.

On this Friday, 22:00 (CEST) (UTC +2) we invite you to try this mission.

See you in the sky,
Cheers,
HRAF

On both sides, the spies managed to get some intelligence about tonight (22:00 (CEST) (UTC +2)) Disaster of Don event... here's what they got:

Hungarian AF-1-DESTROYABLE.jpg

map.jpg

Russian AF-3-DESTROYABLE.jpg

Tomorrow (14/06/20), from 17:00 (UTC) the I./SG2 will try to invade over the Don. After that from 20:00 (UTC) the E69 will fly again over Kuban. Last week there were a huge battle on the same map with more than 80 people, Axis were outnumbered, but the Reds win by score. Would it be different now? We'll see tomorrow. ;)

Tomorrow (21/06/20), from 18:00 (UTC) a large group of ju-87 is expected over the Red October's factories, ships, airfields and more. What can we do now? ;)

map_red.jpg

• Like 3

This Sunday (28/06/20), from 18:00 (UTC) the Kerch peninsula calls you to fight for it once again. Will the Axis side won this time?

kerch.jpg