Jump to content
-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

Is a shame that the server is so abandoned. Tomorrow if we see an oportune map for bombing about 18-20 E69 will go on the server at22:00

 

Every map (mission) has a lot of bombing targets. If you have any particular map request, I can arrange that. ;) 😄

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, -[HRAF]Suti79 said:

 

Every map (mission) has a lot of bombing targets. If you have any particular map request, I can arrange that. ;) 😄

 

We would like a Big bad ass Depot heheh with clear weather 😬

Maybe people will see the server with players and will enter on the other side to have some enemy cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

We would like a Big bad ass Depot heheh with clear weather 😬

Maybe people will see the server with players and will enter on the other side to have some enemy cap

 

And no flak, right? ;)

 

Anyway I need to restart the server because of the today update. It's up and running now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -[HRAF]Suti79 said:

 

And no flak, right? ;)

 

Anyway I need to restart the server because of the today update. It's up and running now.

Hahaha. Flack not a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bodenplatte  AI planes

Have the missing AI planes issue been fixed ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...