-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

13 hours ago, /SF/Disarray said:

In any event I'm still waiting for my answers. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath.

Here are your answers (or the usual ones anyway)

are you complaining or flying?

most of us are flying bombers

we only fly blue

at least you have a target rich environment

war isnt fair 

my squad only likes to fly together

quit whining

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, 1/SG2_Hummels said:

Joint departure SG2 and III./SG77, accompanied by WG, LwS, ZG26 and single pilots. 25 Aug

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg13.thumb.jpg.d2bbf07d28cbbc5dea12b2b8635bb3ac.jpg10.thumb.jpg.d7f01f44354a90b335389648888e9037.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7.thumb.jpg.d870cf6eeb619d7f56eb653f8e19b42b.jpg9.thumb.jpg.4c6023c36fcd5c99fea11df61997c0a1.jpg12.thumb.jpg.074d69d4cbec9abe457014cd9108a414.jpg

Amazing! I think KOTA is the only server where you can see real formations like this.

Good work SG2 and III./SG77!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Today's group flight on KOTA. Ju-88 returned to base (Don't know who, but flew beautifully)

Edited by 1/SG2_Hummels
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 8/30/2019 at 9:17 AM, SYN_Repent said:

33 blues vs 5 reds last night 8pm GMT

was quickly vs 2 reds, because we left.

what is the mentality behind this? you get laughed out the server for mentioning it.

-A lot of guys/squadrons fly only one side and their fav plane.

KOTA is pretty realistic so more veterans in squads join it, and great majority MP sqd. are axis oriented these days.

I fly both sides but when in group majority decides.

If there are more allied squadrons/players visiting KOTA numbers would be high all the time, instead we have few reds vs. load of blues and eventually blue guys leave server after one bombing mission cos there is no opponents.

WoL is popular cos of less realistic settings and planeset availability...more friendly to less experienced players.

^^^everybody will tell you this, but there is one huge factor also, wol is run by allied admins and all red teams stick there while greater overall MP population are axis oriented so they will go there too and there you go....full server!

If KOTA manages to attract more red players....blue guys will come too, they are always present!

Numbers attract numbers!1

Maybe p51, p38 and tempest will change things...i hope soo!

• Thanks 1

We flew on Tuesday night. There was some 18 reds to four blues... Some days there are more blues, some days there are more reds - there's not much else to it.

Edited by Leifr

8 hours ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

-A lot of guys/squadrons fly only one side and their fav plane.

KOTA is pretty realistic so more veterans in squads join it, and great majority MP sqd. are axis oriented these days.

I fly both sides but when in group majority decides.

If there are more allied squadrons/players visiting KOTA numbers would be high all the time, instead we have few reds vs. load of blues and eventually blue guys leave server after one bombing mission cos there is no opponents.

WoL is popular cos of less realistic settings and planeset availability...more friendly to less experienced players.

^^^everybody will tell you this, but there is one huge factor also, wol is run by allied admins and all red teams stick there while greater overall MP population are axis oriented so they will go there too and there you go....full server!

If KOTA manages to attract more red players....blue guys will come too, they are always present!

Numbers attract numbers!1

Maybe p51, p38 and tempest will change things...i hope soo!

And TAW is on too. Once the current TAW campaign is finished, there will be more players on KOTA.

Mustang, Lightning and Tempest will help too.

• Upvote 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:09 AM, LUZITANO said:

Could more goals be added in Husky? It never gets completely crowded and always ends early even with few players

The last one I attended had 36 players online and lasted 1: 40h

This one was finished by 8 players
http://kotastat.com/en/mission/2244/

Yeah im thinking about adding more objectives since I made that mission. 
Something will be done about that

Last night's ambush on Husky will not be forgotten. I will make a great video

I'm trying to make a teamplay gameplay video. Yesterday I was able to record all the action including the kills that weren't made by me

I was going to make a very good video covering the Hungarians, but the record reached 500mb milite and did not record the final moments when I was shot down ... but ... it will be something in that kind, but showing all the context and others involved

On 9/13/2019 at 1:09 AM, LUZITANO said:

Could more goals be added in Husky? It never gets completely crowded and always ends early even with few players

The last one I attended had 36 players online and lasted 1: 40h

This one was finished by 8 players
http://kotastat.com/en/mission/2244/

I concur, it's a nice mission, but it's all a bit close together and crowded.

/edit
Looking at the stats, on my last sortie I damaged a friendly player in a 110 with my bombs named "Bonqu".

If you're reading this: I'm sorry, was an accident. And we figured it was one of our group or I would've said so in chat.😓

Edited by wellenbrecher

22 minutes ago, wellenbrecher said:

I concur, it's a nice mission, but it's all a bit close together and crowded.

/edit
Looking at the stats, on my last sortie I damaged a friendly player in a 110 with my bombs named "Bonqu".

If you're reading this: I'm sorry, was an accident. And we figured it was one of our group or I would've said so in chat.😓

I almost got bombed together. (mad spit9 on your guys) When I saw the big babies being dropped I instinctively pulled the stick. It was a bold attack, great combat today
Funny to see @=FC=Frakkas leaving the game, his death was not recorded in stats just for those who were there live

Great game, crowded match ... it was hard but we managed to hold the bridges for 2 hours

3 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

I almost got bombed together. (mad spit9 on your guys) When I saw the big babies being dropped I instinctively pulled the stick. It was a bold attack, great combat today
Funny to see @=FC=Frakkas leaving the game, his death was not recorded in stats just for those who were there live

Great game, crowded match ... it was hard but we managed to hold the bridges for 2 hours

Luzitano, you mad man! You intercepted our second to last sortie when we were about thirty seconds out from bomb-drop. Our gunners called out, and then suddenly you were in between Wellen and I. The four 110s pushed the target any way. You knackered my engine, managed to get home though. 

I think you were around for a third third and final run on the target too. We came as a group from the NNW, dropped and bugged out. Fortunately we had some fighter cover on that one. 

Yes, OperationHusky is all a little crowded and a bit too ‘WOL’ for my liking. I prefer longer flights to the targets, and more spacing. Judging by the chat, it turned in to a bit of a scrap over Red airbases in the last twenty minutes. 

S!