-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

Pardon this American for pointing out the irony that Russian is prohibited from the in-game chat yet the admins are asking for a Russian translator to help with the server mission set up. :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

Pardon this American for pointing out the irony that Russian is prohibited from the in-game chat yet the admins are asking for a Russian translator to help with the server mission set up. :P

Pardon this Hungarian to answer this irony but we would like to help our russian friends to fully understand what we are planning on our maps, also the russian is not prohibited. The reason that we requested not to use russian in common chat ingame is that we are as server admins not speaking russian so cannot keep the chat civil if we are not understand. In team chat everyone can use any language, even Ameerican :)

Edited by -[HRAF]Amergin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Why AF is defenseless and Ports and Inds are stronger as they are?

how do you mean?

Posted (edited)

The Port, Ind, tank's column has strong flaks, AAA machineguns with high muzzle velocity, etc. As I try to no die in every flight that i fly I try to avoid attack this positions but in attack AF position I haven't fear because it has just few machineguns that don't scare nobody.

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

The Port, Ind, tank's column has strong flaks, AAA machineguns with high muzzle velocity, etc. As I try to no die in every flight that i fly I try to avoid attack this positions but in attack AF position I haven't fear because it has just few machineguns that don't scare nobody.

It's quite the opposite mate. I belive you are doing something wrong.
I tested every flak, and every targets, and they works as they intended.

Wich mission did this happen? 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN

I am not referring to the AF used to take off, but to those who have airplanes covered by tarpaulins, etc.

I think that the mission is Stalingrad Winter Conter Attack, i'm not sure.

I can confirm when end this mission and it will shown in log. Is the current mission.

6 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

I am not referring to the AF used to take off, but to those who have airplanes covered by tarpaulins, etc.

I think that the mission is Stalingrad Winter Conter Attack, i'm not sure.

I can confirm when end this mission and it will shown in log. Is the current mission.

I just checked that mission, and all air defenses are on medium AI skill. 3 light AAA machineguns and 2 medium flak. 

When I approached of target zone, it has been attacked by another blue pilot. So, he destroyed all AAA and flaks by himself.

So I conclude that defense was defenseless...

7 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

When I approached of target zone, it has been attacked by another blue pilot. So, he destroyed all AAA and flaks by himself.

So I conclude that defense was defenseless...

I belive that player knew how to avoid being hit by flak.

• Haha 1

It's not a criticism, i really love this server!
Keep it up and thank you for support!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

It's not a criticism, i really love this server!
Keep it up and thank you for support!!

No offense taken, mate. I just checked if there is some mistake, but found none. 
If there is anything else, please let me know.

• Like 2

They call English a simple language But i do feel for the people who speak their language perfectly but it all comes undone when translating to english and vice versa (No disrespect  just saying is all )) Peace , Guess wars have started over translation in the past  and not just recent times !  

• Like 1

Hi Vad,

wir haben unsere kleine Staffel registriert, aber mein Flügelmann, der Fluegelbieger ist nicht zu sehen. Wenn ich mich auf eurer Seite einlogge, dann kann ich Ihn sehen.

Nutze ich aber nur die Squadübersicht sind wir nicht zu finden und er ist auch nicht in unserem Geschwader. Wenn er den Link nutzt um unserem Geschwader zugeortnet zu werden

bekommt er die Meldung, dass er bereits im Geschwader ist. Nach der Registrierung sind wir alle auch mehrere Missionen geflogen. Bitte um Prüfung und Korrektur :biggrin:.

Gruß

Little_D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

wir haben unsere kleine Staffel registriert, aber mein Flügelmann, der Fluegelbieger ist nicht zu sehen. Wenn ich mich auf eurer Seite einlogge, dann kann ich Ihn sehen.

Nutze ich aber nur die Squadübersicht sind wir nicht zu finden und er ist auch nicht in unserem Geschwader. Wenn er den Link nutzt um unserem Geschwader zugeortnet zu werden

bekommt er die Meldung, dass er bereits im Geschwader ist. Nach der Registrierung sind wir alle auch mehrere Missionen geflogen. Bitte um Prüfung und Korrektur :biggrin:.

Gruß

Little_D

Hallo !

Freut mich, daß ihr euch bei uns registriert habt ! 😉

Ich habe auf der Stat Seite Flügelbiegers registrierung im Admin Panel kontrolliert und es sieht alles normal aus.

Ich kann nur sein Account löschen und dann kann er sauber eine neue registrierung vornehmen.

Vielleich klappt es dann.

Sowas habe ich schon bei ca.zwei Spielern gemacht, da sie auch ein ähnliches Problem hatten. 

Gruß

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

dann, lösch mal :biggrin:.

Gruß

Little_D

Flügelbieger kann wieder neu registrieren, sein Account wurde gelöscht :)

Hoffentlich ist damit das Problem beseitigt.

Viel Spaß noch bei uns...

Gruß

Vad-ász

Hello Everybody! 

This will be just a little heads-up. I lowered the delay time on warning messages all targets to 1 minute.
Mission descriptions are updated. 
These changes will be live from tomorrow.

See you around

6 hours ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Hi Vad,

hat funktioniert. Könnt ihr das Limit auf 3 Piloten senken? Mehr sind wir nicht :biggrin:.

Gruß

Little_D

Hallo Little_D,

toll, freut mich ! 👍

Pilotenzahl für ein Squad zu bilden ist schon ca. vor 1-2 Wochen auf 2 Personen gesenkt worden 😉

Gruß

Vad-ász

Hi Vad,

super,  würde mich nur freuen, wenn eure Hompage das auch so sieht.

Eure Hompage zeigt mir drei Piloten in rot an und sagt mir,  das wir zu wenig Piloten sind um am Ranking teil zu nehmen. :biggrin:.

Gruß

Little_D

Hello Everybody!

An indestructible block in my targets is now replaced with another, on all missions. 

See you around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Can we have airfields to land at if damaged . There are airfields in friendly territory yet when landed the pilot gets the kill seems very odd. In real life you vector to nearest airfield and your land damaged plane . 

8 hours ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Can we have airfields to land at if damaged . There are airfields in friendly territory yet when landed the pilot gets the kill seems very odd. In real life you vector to nearest airfield and your land damaged plane . 

There are airfields to land at.

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

There are airfields to land at.

Yes our pilots have landed there but kill still goes to enemy if damaged . ???

1 hour ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Yes our pilots have landed there but kill still goes to enemy if damaged . ???

Devs can answer that question. I'm sorry.

Maybe it is the way you are landing? From what I can see of the new system in is classing any plane without a working engine that is on the ground as a dead plane. It seems both criteria have to be satisfied, planes with no engine but are still in the air are often not called dead now I've noticed. A dead stick landing my credit with a kill now, or if you botch the landing and kill the engine that way. A buddy of mine put a plane down on one of these 'empty' fields and was only dinged for a forced landing not a killed plane.

7 hours ago, TheKillerSloth said:

Just wanted to say that I thought the snowy weather mission today was awesome.

I'm glad you like it. It was challanging to make that mission. 

See you around.

Yesterday, I got a pleasant experience with my friends on the server.

Thank you team for making such a great server.

Would you like to ask if the bomber must land at the airport that was originally taken off, otherwise the team will lose a bomber?

wUs9akn.jpg

ZwjTXz6.jpg

s609FjV.jpg

Edited by III./JG5_a9305093
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, III./JG5_a9305093 said:

Yesterday, I got a pleasant experience with my friends on the server.

Thank you team for making such a great server.

Would you like to ask if the bomber must land at the airport that was originally taken off, otherwise the team will lose a bomber?

wUs9akn.jpg

ZwjTXz6.jpg

s609FjV.jpg

Nice formations there! Glad you like KOTA!

Yes, thats how spawn points work. 

After reading the main page rules, I find no mention of vulching enemy airfields being outlawed.  Is it still against the rules to attack the opponent's airfields?

2 hours ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

After reading the main page rules, I find no mention of vulching enemy airfields being outlawed.  Is it still against the rules to attack the opponent's airfields?

If the server still runs a no attacking opponent's airfield rule, might I suggest that if a team finds themselves outnumbered 1.5 to 1 or greater, then the outnumbered team gets vulching rights?  Might help with team balance a bit....

Edited by =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ

You should spoiler that for your own sake by the by, some of the mods react rather allergic to swastikas from what I've seen. ;)

• Upvote 1