-[HRAF]BubiHUN

KNIGHTS OF THE AIR Multiplayer Server

1 hour ago, 9./JG54_Martin_Drews said:

Good morning, friend, thanks for the tip, which folder do I delete the mission in the game folder?

Installation folder such as C:\Program files\Steam\SteamApp\common\IL2BattleofStalingrad\Data\Multiplayer\Dogfight.

Do not delete the folders into Dogfight folder.

PTBR:

Vá na pasta onde está instalado o jogo navegue até a pasta Data > Multiplayer > Dogfight e apague os arquivos (não apague as pastas que estão dentro da pasta Dogfight).

20 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Installation folder such as C:\Program files\Steam\SteamApp\common\IL2BattleofStalingrad\Data\Multiplayer\Dogfight.

PTBR:

Vá na pasta onde está instalado o jogo navegue até a pasta Data > Multiplayer > Dogfight e apague os arquivos (não apague as pastas que estão dentro da pasta Dogfight).

Okay, or test, thank you.

2 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

PTBR:

image.thumb.png.675c1f15450c8cbf4b48e284fd2eb5f7.png

Now the map loads soon after or 1 or 2 minutes at the start of that error.
My internet is 100mb fiber is more than enough.

I'm getting this error too.

I tried a lot of things, but all of them without success.
Other players are also getting this error.
For me, since the 3.0.0.9 update.

I have no idea what to do, sadly.

1C's Support tells me to try change network settings but everything is as it has always been before. I don't believe that is needed to change.

I have Steam version of the game but I'm trying downloading game from 1C offical application to test it.

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

Cool, another user with the same unfixable error. Once you have it, it'll never go away! Welcome to being booted from every server on a random chance.

• Sad 1

On 2/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, F/JG300_Faucon said:

What is a proper pattern? :huh: :biggrin:

Not coming in sideways and landing on Taxi Way or Apron like many 109 😄

• Like 1

Hello Everybody!

Regarding to your reports, we are trying to build up better defended spawn airfields, using the best guns from both sides:
Flak 37 88mm
61-K 37mm
72-K 25mm

There will be more guns around spawn airfields. Please, keep in mind this is just a test.

See you around

On 16 February 2019 at 8:07 AM, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Hello Everybody!

Regarding to your reports, we are trying to build up better defended spawn airfields, using the best guns from both sides:
Flak 37 88mm
61-K 37mm
72-K 25mm

There will be more guns around spawn airfields. Please, keep in mind this is just a test.

See you around

Is it possible to set up flak guns in and around airfields I've noticed that certain players fly just outside of flak range and pounce on the just taken off pilots who are still climbing and levelling out especially the bomber crews . I would like to see AAA in a better position than just at the end on the run ways .

This is true to real life AAA batteries . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Is it possible to set up flak guns in and around airfields I've noticed that certain players fly just outside of flak range and pounce on the just taken off pilots who are still climbing and levelling out especially the bomber crews . I would like to see AAA in a better position than just at the end on the run ways .

This is true to real life AAA batteries . 

When I started to build up missions, I placed AAA around airfields, not right next to the runways/spawnpoints, to let the AAA to cover a large area.

Hi gents,

on one of your early war winter maps,  with F-2 and E-7. The E-7 is also limited?!!!! I can understand that the F-2 as best fighter on the map is limited, but even the E-7?

Last time i flow the map after half time all german fighters where gone. I don`t think this is a good solution, as we always have new player on the server that kill the planes in take off ore something else. Also i think this is a problem for both sides. As i like the the idea to limit the best plane`s on maps for both sides.  The worst fighter unlimited would be a better solution. Also i would like to have this setting on all your maps, best fighter`s limited, worst fighter`s unlimited.

regards

Little_D

Edited by 1./JG2_Little_D

16 minutes ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

on one of your early war winter maps,  with F-2 and E-7. The E-7 is also limited?!!!!

I have no early winter maps.

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I have no early winter maps.

Hi Bubi,

sorry name of the map is Moscow1941Autumn

regards

Little_D

13 hours ago, =TBAS=Sshadow14 said:

Thats odd how do they see planes taking off?

Flak Range is 10-12km
Max view range for planes,lights,flares,tracers is 9.95km (10)

I can only describe what I saw , I seen no flak protection upto 10km , three A20 shot down with in minutes of taking off . I myself shot down twice on landing .

Landing wtf .

Who follows you all the way to land .

AAA only started firing once he flew over strip .

There is lots of vulchering going on at the moment . And there is no need . Reds are out numbered 2-1 . As it is . 

On thing I have noticed that may be contributing to this lack of efficacy in the AA guns is the way some of them are placed. Those guns near to trees cannot shoot through them and so a plane can fly by just fine. If the guns, both at the spawns and at targets, were moved away from the trees they would do a better job of defending the targets. They wouldn't be placed so close to trees in the first place.

AA placement is important, I got killed other day (dif server) on takeoff , still on runway because aa gun was too close to runway. AA guns shoot at anything in their path to targets, people, buildings and trees , its bug they need to fix. AA guns should only fire if nothing is in the path to plane its shooting at.

Hi gents,

vulching happens on both sides, yeaster day i had a spit over our spawn base and he killed 3 of us on the runway. The AAA where shooting everywhere but hit nothing. He could do 4 ore more runs on our airfield without getting harmed. So yes there is a need for better AAA and the where to put them. Also i would like to change the 88mm AAA to 20mm too and set them to ace. I have nothing against bomber`s that bomb spawn bases. So let them come in over 20mm AAA alt and bomb the base, but as soon they come down in low, let the 20mmm kill them. Same for the other side, change the big guns against the better smal ones, so voulching is as risky as in RL

Also i can understand the other side, getting vulched when you are also out numbert is something that can destroy the fun to play. Vulching is something for idiots. And dont come with "it happens in RL so lets do it on the sever". Yes it happens in RL but than take a look at how many AAA a airfield had in RL. As we cant get the same numbers on AAA on a airfield like in RL because of the game and performance there should be no vulching, exept bombing.

regards

Little_D

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, 1./JG2_Little_D said:

Also i would like to change the 88mm AAA to 20mm too and set them to ace. I have nothing against bomber`s that bomb spawn bases.

Is this not allowing bomber pilots to level bomb a major target without any chance of being shot down?  I have no problem with lethal 20mm  but bombers should have some sort of opposition.  I think bomber pilots themselves would find it very boring to attack a target and not get any airbursts, even if it is just for effect.

Hi Everybody!

To test the AAA around spawn airfields, I replaced them and increased their numbers(and their skill to a maximum) on the following missions:
PrebodenFantasyD
Stalingrad1942Autumn
KubanSummer1944
KubanSpring1943April

See you around

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Is this not allowing bomber pilots to level bomb a major target without any chance of being shot down?  I have no problem with lethal 20mm  but bombers should have some sort of opposition.  I think bomber pilots themselves would find it very boring to attack a target and not get any airbursts, even if it is just for effect.

Hi Roblex,

only for the spawn bases, to make vulching impossible. And you can cover your spawn bases with your fighters.

regards

Little_D

On 2/18/2019 at 9:13 AM, 56RAF_Roblex said:

The big guns hardly ever kill a bomber. Even on Ace they're rather forgiving.

At 5 km ALT that is. I think over the last year when bombing from up there with 88s and Peshkas our little group - anecdotal evidence and all, yes - lost three or four planes tops to AAA.

Granted, if they hit, you're dead. Instantly. But that's a big "if".

So as far as protection against classical vulching goes this could be a good take on it. 

7 hours ago, wellenbrecher said:

The big guns hardly ever kill a bomber. Even on Ace they're rather forgiving.

At 5 km ALT that is. I think over the last year when bombing from up there with 88s and Peshkas our little group - anecdotal evidence and all, yes - lost three or four planes tops to AAA. 

Granted, if they hit, you're dead. Instantly. But that's a big "if".

So as far as protection against classical vulching goes this could be a good take on it. 

I've only ever been hit twice at 5K by flak, both times fatal... but that's out of how many sorties? 😅

1 hour ago, 1./JG42flesch said:

Hi Devs,

jesterday i flight on your Server and the Pilot Munster shot me down as friendly Pilot!

He made to passes to atack me near our on Airfield.

Please do, what you must do for this forbidden Aktion! See the Stats

Thanks Flesch

http://kotastat.com/en/sortie/19113/?tour=2

http://kotastat.com/en/sortie/19121/?tour=2

He has been warned. Thank you for reporting it.

See you around