Post Your Screenshots Here

Here are a few I took  after recording a mission. I have it as "Butcher In The Mountains". I am not sure who made it, but i found & downloaded it somewhere in the Single Mission thread i think. Anyway, it is a really fun mission with plenty of opportunities for action over the mountains. 🙂

S!Blade<><

nMWlZHA.png

Spoiler

ZRnLAMf.jpgKCGjDuV.pngj5w3Zq6.pngNmi5Txo.png

• Like 7

Peregrine cool gifs!

What do you have your zoom setting at in game? Is it on a joystick slider, or is that your trackir? I like how it works in those gifs you posted and I'd like something similar setup for me in game too. Thanks!

Hi. First go here..... https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/35309-mod-hd-textures-grass/  Scroll down to the bottom and there is an update. I'm not sure if the first post has been updated. You must install this mod first.

Then go here..... https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/36969-grass-experiment-flowers/ You can download them from the first post.

:drinks:

1 minute ago, BladeMeister said:

Wait to go! Now all the cool kids will want one!

S!Blade<><

Just kinda a intermediate option as the templates haven't been released yet. Did what I could with the existing texture file. Looking forward to those templates though.

1 hour ago, CrazyDuck said:

French are resisting the invasion with everything they can, even museum examples are put to good use :)

Great screenshot, though it looks more like the American volunteers had to bring their own planes :P

• LukeFF pinned this topic