Post Your Screenshots Here

Did they include mobile AA in the new patch? I was flying in the middle of the Stalingrad map, nowhere near any enemy airfield and started getting shot by flak.

I turned around and I saw a tank and a AA vehicle. It shot me down and I managed to take a screenshot from land. It's not a very good picture but it's all I could manage.

You can see a Panzer and behind the trees, the AA vehicle. Not sure if its a Wirbelwind or similar, or perhaps a light truck such as the Sd.Kfz. 251

10ront1.jpg

I found them coming from the south towards the german bases in the area where german tanks are.

Nice detail, thanks for sharing. 

AA_Engadin

Great screenies, gents, as always. Please, don't shrink them if you don't mind :)

I can't figure out how NOT to shrink them. I use Photobucket and this forum only allows one option for posting a picture and this is how it comes out. Any pointers. I'd be mighty grateful.

I can't figure out how NOT to shrink them. I use Photobucket and this forum only allows one option for posting a picture and this is how it comes out. Any pointers. I'd be mighty grateful.

Personally, what I do is just take a screenshot in Fraps and attach the resulting JPEG to my post (which I think you can only do in the full editor under "more reply options"). 

Did they include mobile AA in the new patch? I was flying in the middle of the Stalingrad map, nowhere near any enemy airfield and started getting shot by flak.

I turned around and I saw a tank and a AA vehicle. It shot me down and I managed to take a screenshot from land. It's not a very good picture but it's all I could manage.

You can see a Panzer and behind the trees, the AA vehicle. Not sure if its a Wirbelwind or similar, or perhaps a light truck such as the Sd.Kfz. 251

10ront1.jpg

I found them coming from the south towards the german bases in the area where german tanks are.

Reminds me of Steel Fury, Karkov 1942. (with the mods, that's also an awesome sim).

Robert, if you have a 1920x1080 image saved as JPEG or PNG, the forrum will not do anything to it. You can attach images to the forum directly - click "More Reply Options" and choose to add files from your HDD.

Any way to circumvent the size limit? my screenshots are all above the min because I'm playing at 3440x1440.

You can upload your large screenshots to an image hosting website (such as imgur.com) and then just add them as URL with the "Image" function on the toolbar.

Any way to circumvent the size limit? my screenshots are all above the min because I'm playing at 3440x1440.

Try Postimage.org

Works very easy. Quick registration, upload your images and copy-paste the shown link in a forum. It shows the image in its original size.

Not all this fancy stuff and options like Photobucket has. And finally finding out that max size is only 1024. :huh:

You can upload your large screenshots to an image hosting website (such as imgur.com) and then just add them as URL with the "Image" function on the toolbar.

Try Postimage.org

Works very easy. Quick registration, upload your images and copy-paste the shown link in a forum. It shows the image in its original size.

Not all this fancy stuff and options like Photobucket has. And finally finding out that max size is only 1024. :huh:

That's what I meant, there is a quality reduction in those hosting sites. I havent found a single one that is free and maintains the original resolution :(

That's what I meant, there is a quality reduction in those hosting sites. I havent found a single one that is free and maintains the original resolution :(

One tip is to upload your images as PNG - imgur.com will keep them as PNG images. Can't reduce quality with any PNG to PNG conversion. Those three screenshots I have uploaded above are PNG and I don't think I lost any quality during the process.

Never used this upload feature before. This is one from a few months ago. Now that the stutters are gone (for some reason), I can add more.

Hmm? Seems odd. One more experiment.

OK. I give in. By uploading with the forum software is it possible to display a thumbnail? I'm just seeing a download link (and the pic isn't that great, trust me).

2014_4_7__13_54_4.bmp

• LukeFF pinned this topic