MK.MrX

Video by MK.Mr.X

Good news!

Thank you, Jason, from all of us who was awaiting last days for this friendly decision.

:good:  

@@Mr_Pickles 

:) Should you visit the School you could note that no advertising videos are there. Just professionaly made video lessons.

It is clear that School was approved and not previous private videos by MK Mr.X.

Just professionaly made video lessons

I see only non-proffessional schoolboy set of dirty words about =FB= in this video from Mr. X.

See no lessons.

Sure you are right that dirty words are not acceptable to be used for public demonstration. Nobody will get in dispute regarding this matter.

Obviously MK Mr.X undestood this as well.

Since I saw video lessons I can confirm that they are made very good. No dirty words, no any other wrongdoings.

Good lessons.

The sinner has the right to be forgiven :)  

Guys attention!

I see you are trying to pay, but payment does not pass

Now runs the demo mode, and there are not a lot of waiting to get everything working, including PayPal.

I will let you know about it here.

Thank you for understanding!

Excellent initiative with this school, MrX.  There is one thing that worries me, though:

if I wanted to register, paid the fee etc., I understand some kind of encrypting soft will be placed on my PC, correct? If so, how can I be sure this soft will not prove to be malicious, data gathering thingy?

Please understand, I don't want to insult you or diminish your efforts for the Community, in fact you deserve highest praises possible. However, in the times of constant phishing and data stealing, one can never be too cautious.

Also, Guys, please don't bash me if this question turns out to be somewhat silly. I just know little or none of these things, thus I decide to ask first.

Any explanations will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Excellent initiative with this school, MrX.  There is one thing that worries me, though:

if I wanted to register, paid the fee etc., I understand some kind of encrypting soft will be placed on my PC, correct? If so, how can I be sure this soft will not prove to be malicious, data gathering thingy?

Please understand, I don't want to insult you or diminish your efforts for the Community, in fact you deserve highest praises possible. However, in the times of constant phishing and data stealing, one can never be too cautious.

Also, Guys, please don't bash me if this question turns out to be somewhat silly. I just know little or none of these things, thus I decide to ask first.

Any explanations will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Support Answer:

Nothing but a program for viewing video is not loaded. If you use online view, the plugin loads the correct version of the program and library to it and nothing else.
Edited by MK.MrX

ACG_No111_Kondor, I see you are trying to prepay, but the payment does not pass.

I ask you to wait, I will write here when Paypal will appear and you can easily pay. :)

Hello guys!

Added option to pay via Paypal.

Remember, registration fee. In the future, you only pay for the lessons. Now fully prepared (translated into English), the second chapter. In the third chapter there is no translation into English in the lesson "shooting" as a person who takes lessons have problems at work, so the translation will come later. The following lessons from the translation of the text, as well linger. So I warn you in advance, so you know. Guys, I have learned from the translation of independent, sorry. Man translates the text into English in his spare time, is now the time has little, but he tries.

How to register and open classes shown in the FAQ.

If you have any questions, it is best to set them before registering in the school.

You can ask them on the school website http://school-mkmrx.ru/

thx for the great video's. I made a mistake and paid twice for the first registration. Could you use that cash to unlock more chapters for me?

Salute

Edited by SYN_Vorlander

thx for the great video's. I made a mistake and paid twice for the first registration. Could you use that cash to unlock more chapters for me?

Salute

Check the mail, you must come to the key.
All questions please contact through the school, in "ASK A QUESTION"

Great fight Mr X. Bravo!  :good:

He lost visual on you twice there which helped you regain an advantage once you were down lower.

Need a "Magic Flaps time limit exceeded" techno chat message. The Yak pilot (like almost all of them) is making the most of them during this fight.

• Upvote 1

Great flying for both pilots...example of  flying skil in a deadly match...

This video show if you are a good pilot you can flying the Mc 202 at his best, becoming really dangerous, also for the yaks !!

• Upvote 2

Did I really see you shoot at his chute at the end !!

That act turns this good fight into a video of poor sportmanship!

Too bad really as I was enjoying it until the time of 4:40 in the vid