Sign in to follow this  
LLv26_Ozz

These coops/dogfights doesn't work when hosting in game

Sorry for these stupid questions...

We had LAN meeting and we couldn't host any mission (those that are available here in this forum) except that what came with the game? (there was no prob with ingame test coops)

When I  started one of those missions it things few secs and then Im back to choose coop/dogfight again? 

16 hours ago, LLv26_Ozz said:

Sorry for these stupid questions...

We had LAN meeting and we couldn't host any mission (those that are available here in this forum) except that what came with the game? (there was no prob with ingame test coops)

When I  started one of those missions it things few secs and then Im back to choose coop/dogfight again? 

I can only attest to the missions that I have submitted which have been updated and tested to work within v3.05c. All to my understanding, have been hosted and played by many others.

For your problem perhaps this is a game language, file or folder thing.

For Language: Perhaps you need to resave them within your own game.

Go into the Mission Editor click on "Tools" "Resave all missions in Folder" Navigate to your Cooperative Folder and Click OK. Let it do its thing.  

For File Folder:

Make sure that the .msnbin .list and the 6 language files are within your BoS/Data/Multiplayer/Cooperative folder. These should not be within any other folder within the Cooperative Folder. Personally I wouldn't include the .mission file as it is larger. Especially for a Dogfight mission.

Additionally perhaps for the CoOPs the Quorum Number and Mission Start Times are too low.

All I can think of as we run our stuff through a Designated Dserver. Perhaps someone who does a lot of CoOP hosting within their personal rig will chime in...

Good luck,

Tip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1