As far as i know it was possible in the Tiger but we don´t have it in game. Maybe they will introduce it into tank crew later but we don´t know.

And don´t confuse it with a night vision device all it does is illuminate the marks in the tank sight so you can see them better if you have a dark background.

3 hours ago, Gunsmith86 said:

And don´t confuse it with a night vision device all it does is illuminate the marks in the tank sight so you can see them better if you have a dark background.

But illuminated marks would indeed be of great use. I just have to think about the game's winter mission for the T-34 and the PzKw III, with the AI driving with headlights on (largest mistake, anyway), you can easily see the targets, but with dark background, you can only guess, where your marks are. Not much worse, than aiming over the barrel.😉

I have real problems using the sight on the Tiger when targets are sheltered in a dark background.If I read this correctly this might be introduced at some future point but nothing helps now...correct?

•  I do like the headlights tho....😎

Does anyone know the key binding to illuminate the gun sight for low light? I know its been added because I have seen people show it off on youtube, but can't find a reference on how to turn it on anywhere.

Should come on when interior lighting is activated..