Sign in to follow this  
DerNeueMensch

I 'fixed' my trigger...

As every reasonable person I channel all my insecurities and rage right into my trigger finger -
no wonder it broke off...so proud I 'fixed' something 'around the house'...

P.S.: Does anyone know, where I can find replacement springs for the Speedlink AIRROW/VKB-Gladiator - because VKB doesn't ship to Europe and at Speedlink they don't answer. 

All in all production quality of AIRROW seems to be even worse than I would have expected it to be compared to what I presume it to be for the Gladiator. 

IMG_20180729_144746.jpg

It’s not pretty, but it works. That’s more than I can say about the things that I have tried to fix, where it both doesn’t work and looks like crap. 

Really sucks that it broke. My Gladiator trigger broke as well... I ordered the metal replacement which is much better.

Clever bit of engineering there to get that to work at least :)

You need springs too?

Yeah, I have been playing without springs for some time, one broke a couple of months after purchasing the stick. The one internet spring mail-order, that I looked at did not have springs as small as I need them to be and I can't order them from VKB - besides, I have doubts that the measurements I took are precise enough ...