SYN_Requiem

BOBP Premium and FC Drawing 1200 US Central

Congratulations on the milestone. I found your videos while looking for x-plane related videos. I watched a few and had to get Il-2. 

I'd pick Bodenplatte if I were so lucky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte - Premium Edition

Also, great videos, your hard work shows!

Congratulations on your channel and becoming a pilot! You're living the dream, mate.

Please put me down for Flying Circus, my good sir.

Pip pip!

Edited by spacemarx
Edit: Grammar
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the 10k for the channel.  Some great videos on there.

BOBP would be awesome mate!

Already bought both but THANK YOU for your kindness to the forum. Especially thank you for your training videos.

I have not yet had time to read all of your flight training blog, but I like lotteries!:biggrin:

What a generous offer! I'd like to try my luck with Flying Circus please.

All the best and congrats!

Congratulations on Your 10K views!!!

Great Job , learning a lot with Your Videos!!!

Would like The Battle of Bodenplatte!

Best Regards! 

Martim

Well done mate, well done (and thanks for the help over the videos)!! If there's one going, Flying Circus would be brilliant as I haven't enough money to get it (I know that sounds like a 'hard luck story' but that's because it IS!! :salute:)

Edited by Raptorattacker

6 minutes ago, Raptorattacker said:

Well done mate, well done (and thanks for the help over the videos)!! If there's one going, Flying Circus would be brilliant as I haven't enough money to get it (I know that sounds like a 'hard luck story' but that's because it IS!! :salute:)

I know how you feel man, I haven't been able to afford a game in months as I'm currently out of a job. I'm crossing my fingers that I win Bodenplatte because I can't wait to fly the Jug and put her through her paces, the new Spitfire is also something I've been looking forward to flying.

• Like 1

Just letting you guys know I've been reading and collating the names while I've been away flying, so the drawing should be on the 8th with about 150 entries so far!  I've been running out of "reactions" every day so far to give for the nice words from you guys, so if there isn't one on your post it doesn't mean I haven't read it and appreciated what you wrote!

Tomorrow, 7 August @ midnight, is the last chance to enter.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SYN_Requiem said:

Tomorrow, 7 August @ midnight, is the last chance to enter.

Midnight where? GMT...Balad AB Afghanistan...NYC...

Why yes I am a smart ass, and here to help.😛

7 minutes ago, busdriver said:

Midnight where? GMT...Balad AB Afghanistan...NYC...

Why yes I am a smart ass, and here to help.😛

Ugh...of course you're expected by me to be that guy LOL

Midnight US Central Time 7 August.

I haven't flown in a while, due to injury (I gave away all my flight gear -- all VKB stuff) but my new VKB Gladiator just came in today, and I can finally experience Battle of Kuban. I remember using your TrackIR profile on CloD,  then I moved into BoS watching your videos to figure out how to even get off the ground. They were a big help.

I'd like to be entered to win the Bodenplatte expansion.

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, stuffinDmuffin said:

I haven't flown in a while, due to injury (I gave away all my flight gear -- all VKB stuff) but my new VKB Gladiator just came in today, and I can finally experience Battle of Kuban. I remember using your TrackIR profile on CloD,  then I moved into BoS watching your videos to figure out how to even get off the ground. They were a big help.

I'd like to be entered to win the Bodenplatte expansion.

Thank you.

New VKB? luxury!

I'm my day we used to have to walk 30 miles in the rain, spend 30 hrs down pit and then go home for gruel after which  dad would stab us to death before we had to wake up half an hour before we went to bed. and we thought we were lucky.

best of luck in the draw.

I'm mot at all jealous of your VKB.

I am.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2018 at 8:08 PM, OrLoK said:

New VKB? luxury!

I'm my day we used to have to walk 30 miles in the rain, spend 30 hrs down pit and then go home for gruel after which  dad would stab us to death before we had to wake up half an hour before we went to bed. and we thought we were lucky.

I am.

I went from the Thrustmaster 16000M, to a full slew of CH Products stuff, to all VKB Pro stuff Stick, Rudders, stuck with CH throttle.

For the market, I feel like VKB's flight gear gives the most realistic feeling in terms of flight, that's for sure, at least for someone who works in the aviation industry/has flown before. My company uses VKB for their simulators as well. You should grab yourself one, it is worth every penny.

Best of luck to you as well.

Edited by Artunius
  • Like 2

Bodenplatte please! 

Great story about you becoming a pilot, btw. 

Great job that you did !! Although my english is poor, your videos are (were) from a great interest for me and helped learning flying warbirds.

I hope the channel wil lkeep on being available so that we still can watch the videos for a long time ???

If you put my name up on the hat, I'd like to get IL-2 Flying Circus Volume 1, please 😀

Many thanks in advance.

Zobby (On Your Six)

12 hours ago, OrLoK said:

New VKB? luxury!

I am.

Wow, you must have been rich to have a bed!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, OrLoK said:

Right!

We used to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning, half an hour before we went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, go to work downt' mill for 28 hours a day AND pay the mill owner for permission to go to work and when WE got 'ome our Dad would kill us and dance about on our grave singing hallelujah and yes, YOU try telling the kids of today that and they won't believe you, aye!

• Like 2

Your videos are great man, really helpful.

The BFM series is great so far, I learning a lot!

It would be awesome if you could add to the Learn to Fly series a basic combat tactic to each plane.

Something quick, like "you have the advantage on shallow climbs".

Also, is there a way to support your videos?

Patreon or something like that?

I'm up for Bodenplatte

IL-2 Flying Circus Volume 1 would be almost as good as your videos!

Thank you requiem, it is a nice idea

I would like BoBpp please !

First of all, thanks for doing this, and thanks for the videos as well.  They are always my first stop when hopping into a new plane.

Second, congrats on the 10 k subs milestone.

please add me to the drawing for BOBP if you would.

thanks!

On 8/7/2018 at 5:59 AM, -IRRE-Zobby said:

Great job that you did !! Although my english is poor, your videos are (were) from a great interest for me and helped learning flying warbirds.

I hope the channel wil lkeep on being available so that we still can watch the videos for a long time ???

If you put my name up on the hat, I'd like to get IL-2 Flying Circus Volume 1, please 😀

Many thanks in advance.

Zobby (On Your Six)

The videos on my channel won't go anywhere. Some videos will be replaced on my old Rise of Flight channel moving forward and some may need to be brought over to my new channel but that's the extent of switching stuff around.

20 hours ago, LBR=H_Schramm said:

Your videos are great man, really helpful.

The BFM series is great so far, I learning a lot!

It would be awesome if you could add to the Learn to Fly series a basic combat tactic to each plane.

Something quick, like "you have the advantage on shallow climbs".

Also, is there a way to support your videos?

Patreon or something like that?

I'm up for Bodenplatte

I tend to put some basic info like this in the pilot's notes section after engine start, but I'll see what I can do. My goal is to present things in a generalised way so you can learn a principle and apply it regardless of the airplane or simulator you fly.

To answer your other question, no there isn't a way to support my videos. I've had people offer that sort of thing before but considering the way in which I came to be a pilot it wouldn't sit right with me if accepted $$ from the community for them. It's rewarding enough to know I've been able to use what I've learned in my experiences as a flight instructor to improve these videos for you all further. All I could suggest is to gift an airplane/campaign/expansion to someone who could enjoy it.

Currently putting all the names together. I'll post a video later of the drawing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, busdriver said:

LOL...:yahoo: Gives new meaning to dog and pony show

I just want a form of accountability for myself so it doesn't look like I just picked whoever with so many entrants :P

Does Mrs Requiem know you're gonna have a car show babe pick the names out of a hat?:popcorm:

Congratulations to Slake and Old James for winning the drawing. Enjoy guys!!!!!😀

Edited by J5_Sturm
double quoted

Congratulations to 1./KG4_OldJames for winning Flying Circus and Slayke for winning Battle of Bodenplatte. I hope you enjoy the early access and we can see a picture or two of you in action with them!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3