Requiem

BOBP Premium and FC Drawing 1200 US Central

22 hours ago, Mac_Messer said:

Your videos are quite helpful.

If I may be a critic, in future aircraft tutorials, I`d like you to go through at least one of the essential quirks a plane has (ex. overrev danger on P40 engine) and how to tackle it.

I would love that as well, been struggling learning with the P39 lately. I do not know how to pick up speed and the engine modes are confusing to me. I know how to reach them, but they went crazy that if I have not over rev the engine by then.

Edited by Al-Azraq

It was your Videos on YouTube that brought me to IL-2 and woke up my curiosity about Bodenplatte.

In fact, I've signed in your YouTube channel before I've joined into IL-2 Forum.

In that sense, Yes, I'm totally interested in your BOB release!

Keep on the good work on YouTube!

Edited by BiBa
  • Thanks 1

That's an amazing story and this is such a nice way to give back to the community. Thanks so much! 

I'd like to enter for bodenplatte 😀

• Thanks 1

Your posts and YouTube channel had been a godsend for me.  Congrats on 10k.  Il2 Operation Bodenplatte please!

• Thanks 1

Wow! What an incredible idea!!!!

I’m interested in Bodenplatte.

Good luck on enjoying your career. At least we get to live vicariously though your experiences :dance:

• Thanks 1

Gratz Req! Im really happy for you wish you good luck in the future. Also im really thankful for giveaways for this community. I'll Pick FLYING CIRCUS vol.1.

• Thanks 1

Congrats! Your aircraft guides are the go to videos to get you up and running and the bfm videos to try to keep flying :lol:.

I'd like to enter for Bodenplatte, thanks!

• Thanks 1

Mmmm, IL-2 Battle Of Bodenplatte Premium Edition - please!

And if, by some luck, I win, then I will buy a collector plane to gift on to someone. Spread the love!

First, Salute All

I really love the The BODENPLATTE  and, I'll be 100% satisfact with it.  Thank you very much for your initiative and I hope to be choosed for Bodenplatte. Specially cause next 18th August is my Birthday. BODENPLATTE, "The Best Gift".

Lucky for all and one more time, thanks!!!

I did watch a couple of your videos.

Congratulations, these are pretty informative.

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

Excellent news on the 10k subs! Your channel is pretty much my go-to for anything related to learning how fly in Il-2 BoX. One might say you're the standard text, but in video form ;)

Anyway, if the luck of the gods shines on me, I would love Battle of Bodenplatte - Premium Edition please. 

And please continue your efforts on the videos. 

• Thanks 1

An amazing virtual instructor !! Thanks you so much pour your vid, we really appreciate all of them !! 

Hopefull to flight with you one day ! 

Dreaming of a Bodenplatt prenium edition !! 

• Thanks 1

No need for anything here, but congratulations on 10,000 subscribers.  I am one: your videos were the first place I looked when I need a tutorial from the RoF days.  I hope you will continue to have the time and desire to make them for the new planes now that you have a job.

congratulations on your subs. And really aprecciate those giveaways.

Im in for flying circus vol 1 and good luck the rest of ppl.

The chances of winning are very small, but I'll try!

Battle of Bodenplatte please! :joy:

Operation BodenPlatte would be great! and congratulations on your amazing journey, that is simply inspiring!

• Upvote 1

Battle of Bodenplatte Please! and all the best SYN_Requiem! 😀

Congrats and thank you, your videos have hepled me since Rise Of Flight. 

I am also interested in Bodenplatte :)

I'd like to see IRFC make a comeback !

Great gesture Requiem, and your videos have been the definative source of instruction to the flight sim community for as long as I've been flying.

Salute !

Yesterday I watched a couple of your videos on Complex Engine Management, your video on Constant Speed Propellers was especially helpful. I now feel that I have an educated grasp of the controls (Manifold Pressure/throttle, RPM, Mixture & Radiators) and next time I fly the Spitfire Mk Vb I will turn off the automated settings and fly it like you would in real life.

Fantastic! Well done

Your dream that was realized, to become a pilot, was inspirational. May others take heart and follow their dreams too.

Respect,

Algy 'Ginger' Lacey

Congrats on 10,000 

I would be interested in bodenplatte premium edition for the sake of a spitfire mk9

I have never participated in these giveaways before, but as i just bought TC and don't have money yet to Bodenplatte i think i'm in too!

The amount of generosity in the forum is amazing. Thank you for this chance for all of us. Please put my name down for Battle of Bodenplatte.

Congratulations on the milestone. I found your videos while looking for x-plane related videos. I watched a few and had to get Il-2. 

I'd pick Bodenplatte if I were so lucky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1