BOBP Premium and FC Drawing 1200 US Central

Kudos on reaching 10k Requiem! I bought RoF long ago after watching your excellent videos and your latest offerings take it to the next level. Thanks!  :salute:

Edited by JimTM

Very generous gesture Req !  Quite an accomplishment you have made, with the youtube thing, as well as your climb through the ranks to become an Airline Pilot !

Inspirational , to say the least !  :dance: Here's an official Attaboy and Thanks for all your hard work ! 

Not here for your giveaway, just to say Howdy ! And Congrats !

• Like 1

Wow I didn't know your youtube videos helped you like that! They are very professional, especially the series on flight/combat maneuvers helped me a lot.

If I win I'd like Il2 Battle of Bodenplatte.

Edited by IKraft
Just now, busdriver said:

Man how time flies...four years ago this month. One of those guys just farted, wonder who. Well done my hero.

1618295654_ReqBusdriver.thumb.jpg.8428f70cc77ff61f02e63a729d1b9603.jpg

Wow, is this a Father and Son picture!??  😅

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Haza said:

Wow, is this a Father and Son picture!??  😅

Technically no...but yes it pretty much is😁

A lot more entries than I anticipated, but it's still better odds than winning a lottery! Good luck to everyone and thanks for the nice words. 

Guest deleted@108180

What a kind gesture! Congrats with your achievements! I'm sure it wasn't easy to get where you are now!

Obviously IL-2 isn't cheap, so I appreciate the opportunity to enter.

I would love Battle of Bodenplatte thanks!

Congrats to whoever wins!

Thanks!

Edited by deleted@108180
Just now, SYN_Requiem said:

Technically no...but yes it pretty much is😁

A lot more entries than I anticipated, but it's still better odds than winning a lottery! Good luck to everyone and thanks for the nice words. 

Well I was going to ask if you were twins,but was unsure which one would be Danny Devito!?

IL-2 Operation Bodenplatte Premium Edition

And thank you a lot for your YouTube channel, they are very instructive and helped me a lot to get started in this sim and flight sims in general. Actually, I am always coming back to your channel to rewatch some basic videos in order to clear ideas and pick up new concepts that I missed before.