SYN_Requiem

BOBP Premium and FC Drawing 1200 US Central

This post is a small way to say thanks to anyone who has subscribed and watched my videos over the years.

My channel is coming up on 10,000 subscribers which wasn't something I considered when I started out, so I thought it would be nice to do a little something for the community. Those of you who know me for a while might remember that if it wasn't for the YouTube videos I made then I wouldn't be a flight instructor / airline pilot today. It was because of these videos that some people took a huge leap of faith (in someone they hadn't physically met yet) by helping me go through flight training in 2015 and switch careers to become a flight instructor with the goal to be where I am now as an airline pilot. If you're interested in reading about that experience going from flight simulators to getting my Private, Instrument, Commercial, and Flight Instructor ratings I created a PDF from my flight training blog covering those eight months in this post:

Requiem's Flight Training.zip

With that in mind, I'd like to give away a copy of IL-2 Operation Bodenplatte Premium Edition and IL-2 Flying Circus Volume 1.

Just leave a post saying which one you want and I'll collect the names to draw them from a hat on the 8th August (I'm out flying around until then). The only rules are that your forum account must have been created before this post and you enter before midnight on the 7th August.

Thank you :salute:

Req

Edited by SYN_Requiem
Title change for the drawing
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 15
  • Upvote 20

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte - Premium Edition

Bodenplatte would be nice to have since all of my friends reccomend it. I want to also saythank you for doing amazing content on youtube your tutorials have been very helpful! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 10k! You sir, are the sole reason I now know how to properly land a Spit Mk IX. Big fan of your videos. I'd love Flying Circus :D.

• Thanks 1

Congrats Requiem. I'd also like to try for Flying Circus! 

• Like 1

I'm sexier, however I require nothing. Nice gesture Req.

Regards

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Your post is inspiring and congratulations on reaching 10,000 subscribers. 

I'd love to play bodenplatte so sign me right up for that! :)

cheers

• Thanks 1

Fine community initiative, I would plumb for Flying Circus. You have done well, congratulations!

Requiem  respect S!

I woulg give a shot at Flying Circus . Still loving the rof , and ww1 crates more.

Thx.

Congratulations!! Your tutorials have helped immensely.  If selected I would like Bodenplatte.

Many thanks for the generous gesture Requiem.

Put me down for Bodenplatte please.

If you still have it, BOBP would be very nice to have. If not, it's still very kind of you to give away such a nice gift and I hope someone enjoys it.

Awesome gesture. I watched your videos before I even considered getting Battle of Stalingrad and it helped me decide to invest in the first place.

I’d appreciate being considered for Bodenplatte. 

• Thanks 1

Hey congrats on furthering the glory of the channel! Also can I get the BoBP I need my p-47 fix when it comes along!  

p.s. I am indeed sexier :D

Congratulations!

flying circus for me. Thank you

Edited by Martini

@SYN_Requiem

Your story really touched me. It is a beautiful story. 

I love your videos, I share them regularly to people who need training.

You are a professional pilot who discovered aviation with simulator. I am quite on the same case although I am "just" a private pilot , but I plan to be a flight Instructor!

You have a mentor which is fantastic! becoming a pilot is not easy at all, we need all the support we can or one day we will have bad feeling seing planes and not be in the cockpit.

Congratulations for loving your career!

you are an example for me.

Thank you for sharing your PDF, I will read it for sure! and thank you for the giveaway.

My best warm wishes for you Requiem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice of you to make the offer. :cool:

I would like neither, but if you find yourself giving away a giant Jessica Alba in a bikini poster, I will enter that drawing.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

No Requiem thank YOU,your guides are a godsend and i could,nt even begin to imagine learning to tackle any new craft without them.

Since joining this forum in early April,ive seen nothing but encouragement and advice from the majority of members here. It was one of these members that pointed me to your vids,and after watching a few i subscribed right away. Your vids are what i always now point "Newbies" to if they ask about a specific plane.

Id like to be added for BOBP please. Best of luck to Everyone that enters

All the very best for your future career pal...See you in the skies

Best regards

Adger

Edited by Adger
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Requiem - very kind offer, and I'd certainly like to enter for the Flying Circus draw. Thanks, Mark

Well, I have no chance since I just joined, but I'll toss my hat in the ring.  I'm a WOFF- Champagne Edition fan, so I'd love to compare it to Flying Circus.  I'm also broke because I bought Stalingrad last night and Moscow this afternoon. 😊

Edited by Trek64Trek64

Well deserved Requiem, may your channel as the player base keep growing!

If I were the fortunate one to receive the blessing of the air god, I would appreciate Battle of Bodenplatte.

Either way, I wish you the best, and I'll be expectant of any new releases in the channel.

Nothing brightens a gloomy day like seeing Req posting away!

Best wishes from Uruguay friend!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Requiem, especially on that change of careers as well. I must admit I have used your videos in the past to post in our training & resources section in the flight group. 😁 The story in the journal you wrote down is amazing. I started to read the first few pages. Very interesting.

P.S. I'd like to try for Flying Circus as well.

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf
  • Thanks 1

I’d like to be entered for FC please, congrats on the big milestone! 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on 10000 subscribers!

IL-2 Operation Bodenplatte please! :)