Stumble

Steam taking IL2 BoS away from me

Kiaora everyone,

First off, I do realize this is a steam problem but I may as well post here to see if any of you guys have experienced this before.

I was gifted IL2 BoS Deluxe via a steam activation code about half a year ago and have played about 20 hours. But a couple days back I received this message from Steam saying that  "A Steam Product code you activated has been removed from your account." Now steam doesn't let me play BoS anymore and I am unsure what to do.

IL2_BoS_Warning_message.thumb.PNG.7e7265230918e657e9afedda135c382e.PNG

Salute!
Stumble.

Oh nevermind. Turns out the guy that gifted me the game was from an external website. I'll see if I can get a refund from there.

Hello Stumble, 1C Game Studios is issuing new Keys to the people who had their Game deactivated please read this

Why it happend

https://steamcommunity.com/app/307960/discussions/0/2534848731739054718/

The solution

Steam Forums: https://steamcommunity.com/app/307960/discussions/0/1709564118760878077/

Il2 Forum:

The part you are probably looking for:

So, to have your deactivated keys replaced please visit the IL-2 website and log into the IL-2 website and send us a request through our support system. https://il2sturmovik.com/support/request/

All affected users should already have an IL-2 User Account as you made one when you activated your Steam key. By using our request form you will be placed it in our que and we can better help you. Please also attach proof of your deactivated key. Your deactivated key code must be visible for us to replace it. Once we investigate your claim we will email you new keys for your missing content.

NOTE: When you submit your proof, please type your key code as well as a screen of your code proof. By adding it in text format it speeds up our research process resulting in providing a new key faster.

NOTE: New keys will be sent to the email addresses associated with your IL-2 User Accounts.

Edited by Post_Maloney

Thank you! That's very very kind of Jason and the people at 1C studios. 

Salute to you all!!

Stumble.

Mhmm... They still haven't replied back? How long do you think I should wait before perhaps asking again? 

I don't wanna seem pushy though.

S!

On 8/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, Stumble said:

Mhmm... They still haven't replied back? How long do you think I should wait before perhaps asking again? 

I don't wanna seem pushy though.

S!

Yeah it does seem to be toolong. Normally it would take a week or two but you're almost waiting for 3 Weeks now that seems odd, but then people on the Steam Forums also said that their replies take toolong.

45 minutes ago, Post_Maloney said:

Yeah it does seem to be toolong. Normally it would take a week or two but you're almost waiting for 3 Weeks now that seems odd, but then people on the Steam Forums also said that their replies take toolong.

I'll wait a couple more weeks.

I just really wanna fly a WW2 plane. I tried 1946 but it seems way too tricky to learn how to play. The whole UI makes it a little difficult. 

I also tried installing Il2 Sturmovik. The original one that dad got us like over 10 years ago. XD. It didn't install properly for some reason. I guess it doesn't work on windows 10 considering how old it is.

S!

There's always Rise of Flight. Not WW2, I know, but a great sim - and free. Might at least tide you over.....

You're more patient than I am. I'd be sending a second request.

12 minutes ago, Scottvdken said:

There's always Rise of Flight. Not WW2, I know, but a great sim - and free. Might at least tide you over.....

You're more patient than I am. I'd be sending a second request.

Yeah, I've played quite a bit of RoF. I think 200 hours now but I'm still absolutely useless 😂😂

Paitients! Damn it's hard!!!

S!

Nah yeah.

Still nothing...

Would sending in another request just be really annoying for them? Or what...

I really wanna get back in the air.

S!

Yusss!! Finally got the code today. Thank you so much 1C studios! Really appreciate it!

Salute!

Stumble.

(Thread closed)

• Upvote 1