LukeFF

FC and IL2 Promo Codes - take 'em!

The response in the FC forum has been kinda lackluster, so I'll repost this here: I don't need the two promo codes, so I'm going to post them here. First come, first serve. If you take one of these codes, please be kind enough to let others know it's been taken. Thanks!

Flying Circus: NK0MMZ7N

IL2: NPDM3B1N Code claimed.

Edited by LukeFF
IL2 code claimed.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Luke,

I will use your topic, if you dont mind, to send out mines as well. Do not need them.

Same, please let others know the code its taken so I can edit the post.

Flying Circus: VQB13Y4V

IL2:  V53P21YN

Haash

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Luke Hi,

Hope you don’t mind if I also use your topic, but like you guys I also have promo codes that are surplus to requirements...

As stated by both Luke and Haash, please let others know when the code is taken.

Flying Circus:  Claimed

IL2:   VM0YM1ZN

Edited by Pajeka
  • Like 1

Thank you very much Pajeka, I took the code for flying circus (VYQDXJ8N)

6 minutes ago, readyred1 said:

Thank you very much Pajeka, I took the code for flying circus (VYQDXJ8N)

Enjoy!!

Hi,

here goes another one, since I already bought it.

Just leave a thanks in this post so people will know it is already taken.

Flying Circus: RGJGQXWR

Edited by 4driano

Just now, 4driano said:

Hi,

here goes another one, since I already bought it.

Just leave a thanks in this post so people will know it is already taken.

Flying Circus: RGJGQXWR

4DRIANO,

Mate, could you please confirm that I used your code please?  FYI, although I pre-purchased FC, I bought another copy!

regards

Haza

They are entered at the time of purchase. there should be a box to enter the promo code. Keep looking there people posting codes all the time. Mine has already been used but I see them come up all the time.

• Thanks 1

I have a spare key going....

Flying Circus: RDE1L47V     -     Sold to the user below. Enjoy!

Same rules as above please 👍

Edited by The_Doctor_B

Thank you Dr B. Used your code RDE1L47V. Can't wait to to get back into these kites. Been a long time since I last fired up RoF. Very much appreciated. 

Yea I also bought it before promo-codes so here it is(let me know if it worked to whomever lucky bastard):

Flying Circus - Volume One:  RDEL3MEV

25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles)

VYQ1LQ4N (has been used)

Edited by Sturmnoob
Code used

here are mine:

You are receiving this code because you have previously purchased a copy Rise of Flight or additional content for Rise of Flight. Please visit the official IL-2 Sturmovik webstoreto purchase Flying Circus - Volume One and enter this promo code before September 14, 2018 to receive your discount. 
N82J957N

Here is an additional discount code for 25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles) as a THANK YOU for your previous support. Please visit the official IL-2 Sturmovik webstore to make a purchase and enter this promo code before September 14, 2018 to receive your discount. 
RGJ80Q0R

Isn't the idea that these discounts are designed to reward the recipient for loyalty to the projects over time?

Gifting them feels 'odd'.

7 minutes ago, Lensman said:

Isn't the idea that these discounts are designed to reward the recipient for loyalty to the projects over time?

Gifting them feels 'odd'.

I bought FC at full prize. Also have everything release here. What will be odd is to let those codes expire just cus..

Haash

• Upvote 2

I bought FC at full price as well, and of someone wants my FC promo code PM me. I bought pretty much all ROF content, so the discount should be nice.

Grt M

Code has been send.

Edited by I./ZG1_Martijnvdm
  • Upvote 1

Have everything so for someone that doesn't here is a discount code.

RJ6512ZV  discount code for 25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles) 

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2018 at 8:35 AM, Sturmnoob said:

Yea I also bought it before promo-codes so here it is(let me know if it worked to whomever lucky bastard):

Flying Circus - Volume One:  RDEL3MEV

25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles)

VYQ1LQ4N

VYQ1LQ4N has just been used, much appreciated!

On 8/2/2018 at 1:08 PM, Livai said:

Same rules as above :big_boss:

Here are mine ->  PromoCodes.thumb.JPG.b91ff4eb6ef6a1cb0f1215f7e80b6aa4.JPG

VQBD824V used as well, Soviets thank you

Another promo code! Have fun with it.

Here is an additional discount code for 25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles) as a THANK YOU for your previous support. Please visit the official IL-2 Sturmovik webstore to make a purchase and enter this promo code before September 14, 2018 to receive your discount. 
N1YW88KR

(Pls post when used.)

• Upvote 1

My code, notify when it is used

RGJ8J01R

To enjoy:joy:

• Upvote 1

Same here I have all of it and bought all of ROF so here ya go, post if you use it.

Here is an additional discount code for 25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles) as a THANK YOU for your previous support. Please visit the official IL-2 Sturmovik webstore to make a purchase and enter this promo code before September 14, 2018 to receive your discount.
R7W53YKN  Gone.

Edited by 1./KG4_Blackwolf
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 1./KG4_Blackwolf said:

Same here I have all of it and bought all of ROF so here ya go, post if you use it.

Here is an additional discount code for 25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles) as a THANK YOU for your previous support. Please visit the official IL-2 Sturmovik webstore to make a purchase and enter this promo code before September 14, 2018 to receive your discount.
R7W53YKN

Now taken, many thanks!

• Thanks 1

Here’s another Il2 promo code (25% off purchases in the Il2 store - not applicable to early access titles: BoBp, FC or TC - good through Sept. 14, 2018)

N1Y9KWBR

Please post once it has been used, so that others will know it’s no longer available.

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/6/2018 at 7:49 PM, Hot_Rod said:

Here’s another Il2 promo code (25% off purchases in the Il2 store - not applicable to early access titles: BoBp, FC or TC - good through Sept. 14, 2018)

N1Y9KWBR

Please post once it has been used, so that others will know it’s no longer available.

Enjoy!

CLAIMED

Thank you very much!

A couple more. I've already got everything and bought FC day one so these can go to someone that needs them more than I do.

FC RJ6GX16V used

IL*2 NZ2EELXV used

Post so everyone will know they are used.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:23 PM, LukeFF said:

The response in the FC forum has been kinda lackluster,

Would you say it was Luke warm? 

Rimshot.

Edited by Danziger
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Danziger said:

A couple more. I've already got everything and bought FC day one so these can go to someone that needs them more than I do.

FC RJ6GX16V

IL*2 NZ2EELXV

Rimshot.

Just used NZ2EELXV  for the Ju 52/3m, many thanks. 

Hi all,

same for me here - I've got all the stuff from their shop and still have a 25% discount code that I won't be able to use.

So, if there is someone wishing to grab this - there you are: VLEZ7Z1R (valid till September 14, 2018).

Cheerio

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, -IRRE-Therion said:

Hi all,

same for me here - I've got all the stuff from their shop and still have a 25% discount code that I won't be able to use.

So, if there is someone wishing to grab this - there you are: VLEZ7Z1R (valid till September 14, 2018).

Cheerio

Just want to let everyone know I've used this to grab the spitfire collector plane, thank you so much. That completes my list of collector planes, only one I don't have is the ju-52. Just need Bodenplatte at some point. Wish I had the tags on the forum but oh well! Gunna go start a spitfire career now thank you again!!

Edited by 15th_JonRedcorn

2 minutes ago, 15th_JonRedcorn said:

Just want to let everyone know I've used this to grab the spitfire collector plane, thank you so much. That completes my list of collector planes, only one I don't have is the ju-52. Just need Bodenplatte at some point. Wish I had the tags on the forum but oh well! Gunna go start a spitfire career now thank you again!!

I have the later Spitfire Mk.IX from BOBP and it`s a lovely aircraft to fly, with a great view in VR. I believe they upped the power from the previous model, along with the new sight and the clipped wing option. I think BOBP is well worth the pre-order price for the aircraft and map provided.  I may pick up the early version later on sale. 

Just now, Wulfen said:

I have the later Spitfire Mk.IX from BOBP and it`s a lovely aircraft to fly, with a great view in VR. I believe they upped the power from the previous model, along with the new sight and the clipped wing option. I think BOBP is well worth the pre-order price for the aircraft and map provided.  I may pick up the early version later on sale. 

I am a bit tight on money right now so I am waiting for the p-47 or d9 to release to grab it, everything out right now is just a newer version of a plane already in the game. If I could fly them in wings of liberty I'd have gotten already though.

Likely won`t release for a good while yet so there is plenty of time to pick it up. Some of us just have a little less control on the trigger finger.

• Like 1

Hello guys, I posted this in another thread but it has got lost in the mass so I moved it here because this seems to be the most active and it would be a shame to see a promo code go to waste, I would rather someone used it for what they want instead of me gifting it for something specific.

I already used my FC code but here is the extra 25% code as I only need TC but cannot use it for that.:drinks:

25% OFF any previously released product in the IL-2 webstore (excludes Early Access titles):
R369LW9R

Promo code has now been taken, enjoy.;)

Please let me know if you use it then I can indicate it has been taken.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug

On 8/9/2018 at 9:37 AM, Danziger said:

FC RJ6GX16V

IL*2 NZ2EELXV used

Rimshot.

I used the FC code. Thank you!

I have a Channel Map for RoF to give to someone. PM if interested.

Additionally:

Discount code for Flying Circus - N99GJ86N

Discount code for IL2GB            -  N99QWQQN

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 минуты назад, Spyboy сказал:

Discount code for IL2GB            -  N99QWQQN

Thank you so much! :good::yahoo::dance: