kraut1

Tool for german PWCG Scramble Missions released

Everything that adds immersion is quite helpfull!  But the installation process is far from optimum. Maybe ask Pat if he can integrate your Airfield Tower into PWCG. I would appreciate that.

Thumbs up & good luck

Hi Semor76,

I agree with you, all my Tools are makeshift measures and I am not an expert with the BOSEditor.

But generally it's possible to use them for eacg PWCG Mission, it takes about 5 - 10minutes to install Airfield Tower, Radar... or Funkpeilung... and Wingman Messages.

I am doing  that since more than one year and it works.

Your Suggestion to implement them to PWCG is of course the best, give me some time, I will ask Pat.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

Hi Patrick

In generally I am using now 3 Tools (Groups) per per mission:

1.) for Moscow, Stalingrad and Kuban I have tools (Groups) Radar Stalingrad, Radar Moscow and Funkpeilung Kuban

Purpose: to provide the Player with enemy plane grid coordinates by maybe 1941-42 ground observers, Radio direction finding and from 1943 radar

generally all of These Groups consists of checkzones combined with subtitles, MCU_Timers on each 4digit grid.

Radar Stalingrad was the first with fewer checkzones not for each 4 Digit grid

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/28386-tools-radar-stalingrad-and-jaegerleitstelle-v01/?tab=comments#comment-456810

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/37218-for-kuban-maps-tool-funkpeilung-kuban-radio-direction-finding/?tab=comments#comment-630315

To Change the accuracy and pobability of sightings it's possible to Change the checkzone radius and the random.

For example: for my current 1941 Moscow campaign when Radar was nort available I have reduced random of MCU_Timer to 50

Installation: just with Import from file, no further linkages

To be improved if possible: for missions when no Radar was available only reports over own territority

2.)Wingman Messages (former Name Jägerleitstelle)

This tool is for use for single player missions /PWCG campaign missions

-You get only informations if friendly planes are near / max. distance 2,5km

-Messages at distance between 8km and 12km: due to the distance you should get a message unidentified plane / nicht identifiziertes Flugzeug for enemy and friendly planes

-Messages at distance between 500m and 5km only enemy planes are reported

-Probability that planes are reported (nobody is perfect): 50% to 85% for each Proximity Trigger

Installation: after Import from File ALL PROXIMITY TRIGGERS TO BE LINKED WITH PLAYERS PLANE

To be improved if possible: direction of enemy planes

v01b:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/37370-tool-wingman-messages-for-german-allied-side-missions/?tab=comments#comment-630530

v01c (only german):

with proximity Triggers in Subgroup for faster linkage (idea by [TWB]Sketch)

v01c + OBS Messages:

with proximity Triggers in Subgroup for faster linkage (idea by [TWB]Sketch)

with additional Messages by ground observers (if plane in range of observer)

3.) Airfield Tower:

please see:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/38380-tool-airfield-tower-radio-messages-for-realistic-gameplay-german-offline-missions-pwcg/?tab=comments#comment-647633

Demo Mission:

PWCG-Demo-mission-Airfied Tower.zip

PWCG Scramble  Demo Mission that contains Airfield-Tower-v01a,  Radar-Moscow-v01(with reduced Random = 50  / effective ca. 30% probability that planes are detected) and Wingman Messages

Best regards

Radar-Stalingrad-v01a.zip

Radar-Moscow-v01.zip

Funkpeilung-Kuban-v01c.zip

Wingman-Messages-v01b.zip

Wingman-Messages-v01c with subgroup.zip

Wingman-Messages-v01c and OBS Messages with subgroup.zip

• Upvote 3

+1, I know this will probably take a bit of work, but it'd be a great feature to have in PWCG somewhere down the road!

Guys. do whatever needs to be done, but bring this feature(s) into PWCG!!!!!!!

On top, if this works, could it be possible to turn off the anoying doubbled...trippeld audio messages ingame?

Edited by Semor76

Hi All,

today I created some screenshorts for each step during installation of my Groups in PWCG campaign Mission.

The Installation time is less than ca. 5minutes (depends on time required for opening mission in editor).

If you have some practice it quite easy and I am modifying each campaign Mission since 1 year without problems. but of course implementation in PWCG would be the best.

Best regards

installation_screenshots_Radar-Moscow_Airfield-Tower_German-Wingman-Messages_v01c_w._subgroup.zip

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I have released German-Wingman-Messages-v01e

changes:

I observed some issues with the proximity triggers for the "unidentified plane" message for 8km - 12km.

In v01e I replaced the 1 proximity trigger with activated allies and axis by 2 Triggers, 1 for allied and 1 for axis.

Now you get more messages for these ranges.

Best regards

German-Wingman-Messages-v01e.zip

• Upvote 1