Sign in to follow this  
BladeMeister

Tank Crew Screenshots and Videos

Since no one has started the sorely needed Tank Crew Screenshots thread, I am starting one. Tank crew has gotten off to a Great start and i am really enjoying it. TC has a long way to go and I have high hopes that the Dev team will give it their best efforts to make TC the best WWII tank simulator available. Please join in and share your favorite pics & videos. Enjoy!

S!Blade<><

QnW3rb4.jpgiBO1dIx.jpg

YSBt8G1.jpg

yH81o90.jpg

ChlYa6t.jpg

biFy6Hr.jpg

fKXQLvc.jpg

ue2gOVB.jpg

jRuVYht.jpg

Spoiler

rOGXy3A.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I was going to post a topic but decided not to.

My reasoning behind that decision is because TC is part of the Great Battles Series, and the rest of the forum is already dedicated to that. Still waiting on an answer if the TC section will get further sections or if they're keeping the Tank Crew forum just for general discussion purposes.  

Well if they decide to let it stand and sticky it, maybe the Admins can let you make the first post. I just did it because maybe it will generate a bit more excitement for TC, plus I am having fun with the missions and your skins. I just hope Thad doesn't mind that I changed his mission and insert a Tiger to drive. I am going to play a t34 mission later so I will be posting more pics of it and its' adventures.

S!Blade<><

PsQUu0B.png

Also... Right Shift+L and L itself

55 minutes ago, BladeMeister said:

Well if they decide to let it stand and sticky it, maybe the Admins can let you make the first post. I just did it because maybe it will generate a bit more excitement for TC, plus I am having fun with the missions and your skins. I just hope Thad doesn't mind that I changed his mission and insert a Tiger to drive. I am going to play a t34 mission later so I will be posting more pics of it and its' adventures.

S!Blade<><

I'm just hoping I get an answer as to where I should start my skins topic. I think they're still trying to decide how they want the forum formatted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Great to know that this is just the beginning for Tank Crew. :salute:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BladeMeister said:

Spectacular picture DetCord12B. Absolutely Fantastic!.🐅

Where is your skin with the kill marks on the barrel? I have missed it somehow? <----  got it!  TY  DT

S!Blade<><

This is a test version for a series of textures for SCG and their Großdeutschland MP unit, so they aren't released. 

Finally got my Hotas set up. Using my throttle for forward & reverse and my pedals for left and right. Mouse to aim & fire weapons and I switch positions with a hat on my throttle. It works really good. I never got in the T34 tonight, so here are a few more Tiger pics. DetCord12B's skin of course.

S!Blade<><

A3BRBSH.png

hV0HBOI.png

ew67xCl.png

iYwAPA6.png

J1twY26.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nice pics gents.

A dump question.

I cant fire the gun in external view. How do you guys do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

7 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

Nice pics gents.

A dump question.

I cant fire the gun in external view. How do you guys do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You cannot fire while in any external view AFAIK. Record your mission. Up graphics settings to ultimate, play back, go external. When you see a main gun shot, pause, reload vid to just before the shot and resume play and slow speed down to slowest setting. With your finger on P (pause), Wait for it & Wait for it & Wait for it &...............  Wait for it & Wait for it & ............... as cannon fires pause, manipulate for the shot. Pause, un-pause, pause immediately and you can frame by frame capture pics. Hope this helps.

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 2

On 7/27/2018 at 4:10 PM, BladeMeister said:

You cannot fire while in any external view AFAIK. Record your mission. Up graphics settings to ultimate, play back, go external. When you see a main gun shot, pause, reload vid to just before the shot and resume play and slow speed down to slowest setting. With your finger on P (pause), Wait for it & Wait for it & Wait for it &...............  Wait for it & Wait for it & ............... as cannon fires pause, manipulate for the shot. Pause, un-pause, pause immediately and you can frame by frame capture pics. Hope this helps.

S!Blade<><

Thanks Blade for your answer!

Folks! These screenshots are spectacular. Really showing off the tanks and how great they look in the engine.

I'm still a little amazed at how good things look from down low in the grass considering this is a flight sim first and is just now expanding into the ground warfare.

Here is the recently released picture of crew members reloading your Tiger I with ammo and animated soldiers and German half-tracks added to

Tank Crew .

Graphics and texture are a WIP.😆

re-loading tiger2.jpg

Edited by SCG_wtornado
Added content.
  • Like 2

question, can you make infantry advance behind the tanks in the mission editor?

21 hours ago, Slater said:

No

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, Slater said:

LukeFF is correct. No infantry per se.

IL2 is very much a vehicle/craft centric series of game modules. Infantry is NOT their forte and I wouldn't expect units of them to be featured in the future to any large extent. :salute:

15 hours ago, Thad said:

LukeFF is correct. No infantry per se.

IL2 is very much a vehicle/craft centric series of game modules. Infantry is NOT their forte and I wouldn't expect units of them to be featured in the future to any large extent. :salute:

Well, It would be nice if there was some kind of infantry, like in steel beast, they don't need to be controllable, just as a part of a mechanized infantry or holding positions, advancing front....  

10 minutes ago, hetstaine said:

Politely asking a Russian not to sortie..

A flawed yet very persuasive argument...

• Like 1

Near the village of Bobrik, Major Sauvant’s Tigers had finished a leisurely breakfast and re-supply while sitting in an overwatch position and awaiting orders to resume the attack. Sauvant was one of the most experienced junior Panzer commanders in the Heer, having risen from company commander in Poland in 1939 to battalion commander in 1942 and even being one of the lucky few from the old 14.Panzer-Division to survive Stalingrad.

Now Sauvant was provided with the perfect killing machine in an optimal tactical position. Sauvant’s crews spotted the approaching mass of Soviet armour and had plenty of time to ram Panzergranate rounds into their breaches and select targets. Polkovnik Nikolai M. Teliakov, a veteran tanker himself, led the lead 107th Tank Brigade. Sauvant’s Tigers began the engagement at about 1,200 meters with the 8.8cm rounds ripping into the lead Soviet tank company.

Although the Soviet tankers could clearly see the Tigers, return fire was completely ineffective at this range. Teliakov had difficulty controlling his brigade, which was being shot to pieces in just a few minutes, but finally managed to extract some survivors and beat a hasty retreat. In less than fifteen minutes, Teliakov’s brigade lost 46 tanks for no loss to Sauvant’s Tigers.

Excerpt: Forczyk, Robert. Tank Warfare on the Eastern Front 1943-1945: Red Steamroller  :salute:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/15/2018 at 11:32 AM, Thad said:

Near the village of Bobrik, Major Sauvant’s Tigers had finished a leisurely breakfast and re-supply while sitting in an overwatch position and awaiting orders to resume the attack. Sauvant was one of the most experienced junior Panzer commanders in the Heer, having risen from company commander in Poland in 1939 to battalion commander in 1942 and even being one of the lucky few from the old 14.Panzer-Division to survive Stalingrad.

Now Sauvant was provided with the perfect killing machine in an optimal tactical position. Sauvant’s crews spotted the approaching mass of Soviet armour and had plenty of time to ram Panzergranate rounds into their breaches and select targets. Polkovnik Nikolai M. Teliakov, a veteran tanker himself, led the lead 107th Tank Brigade. Sauvant’s Tigers began the engagement at about 1,200 meters with the 8.8cm rounds ripping into the lead Soviet tank company.

Although the Soviet tankers could clearly see the Tigers, return fire was completely ineffective at this range. Teliakov had difficulty controlling his brigade, which was being shot to pieces in just a few minutes, but finally managed to extract some survivors and beat a hasty retreat. In less than fifteen minutes, Teliakov’s brigade lost 46 tanks for no loss to Sauvant’s Tigers.

Excerpt: Forczyk, Robert. Tank Warfare on the Eastern Front 1943-1945: Red Steamroller  :salute:

GG EZ 

455762515_hqdefault(6).jpg.dccfad764ecdfe92601f2b5eab16a8a1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Many great screen captures.  I am, however, at a loss to find where these posts are coming from.  Where are these events being played?  I would to participate.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

4 hours ago, photog95661 said:

Many great screen captures.  I am, however, at a loss to find where these posts are coming from.  Where are these events being played?  I would to participate.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

That's against bots, so you find these battles in "Quickmission" 

21 hours ago, photog95661 said:

You should visit Attention EFront multiplayer server!!! Events are played every day.Watch out for the aerial attacks :hunter: