LizLemon

[MOD] Pilot in cockpit (updated: 4k textures)

2 часа назад, rowdyb00t сказал:

The bots in FC and Bodenplatte do not work in the Zip file. The file structure is right but no body in or out of pit.

I get it. Thank. So, the files with the names of the aircraft from Bodenplatte and the Flying Circus do not need to be copied. I did it by analogy, but apparently there the files are renamed according to a different principle.

@FoxbatRU

I was messing with this some before the update. I was able to get a pilot in the pit but I couldn’t figure out how to remove the head. Maybe something has changed with the new update. Can you un-GPT the newest version and try that?  I will check also when I get home from work. 

I took the files after the update. But especially not looking, because No Bodenplatte.

@rowdyb00t

I figured out where the files are.

\graphics\characters\pilot_brit\textures

\graphics\characters\pilot_ger\textures

\graphics\characters\pilot_usaf\textures

\graphics\characters\pilotcircus\textures

You need to redraw the textures here first. In the headless way. To do this, the place of the head is painted completely black in the alpha channel. Then you need to save a headless duplicate. And only then give it a link in all files. I don’t have a Bodenplatte, so I don’t plan to do it myself yet. 

I just tweaked a bit of the default’s skin of a headless German from BoS-BoM-BoK. There remained small dots that scared me in the cockpit.:biggrin:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tkgi3pk7hsijyv3/pilop_ge_su.dds/file

(\data\graphics\textures\common)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FoxbatRU said:

You need to redraw the textures here first. In the headless way. To do this, the place of the head is painted completely black in the alpha channel. Then you need to save a headless duplicate. And only then give it a link in all files.

This is something that I don’t know how to do. Do I use gimp or something like that?

5 часов назад, rowdyb00t сказал:

Do I use gimp or something like that?

Yes, you need either a GIPM or Photoshop. I think someone who has a Bodenplatte will do it sooner or later. This is not so difficult, but you need to check in the process whether or not painted over. Because the head has several parts on the texture.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rowdyb00t said:

@LizLemon

Would you have time to make pilots in the pit for BP and FC?? :gamer:

That would be great, especially as, at least, the BOBP pilots don't have this wiping over the goggle animation.

4 hours ago, Yogiflight said:

That would be great, especially as, at least, the BOBP pilots don't have this wiping over the goggle animation.

There has been a fix for that wiping animation since the creation of this mod. How people keep complaining about it when it has been right there the whole time is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LizLemon said:

There has been a fix for that wiping animation since the creation of this mod. How people keep complaining about it when it has been right there the whole time is beyond me.

I know, but as I posted in June, the fix only worked for me in the FW190 A3, not in the Bf109 F4 or G2. It might be because I used Murleens mod, as I wanted to fly the 110 E2, too.