meplanes1969

Kuban missions

Great update,really enjoyed the new kuban missions that were shipped with the new update.

sturmovik attacking barges and boats my fav!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

When I have mods on, I go into quick missions I have some tank symbols but I get no tanks.

if I turn mods off I get choice of two tanks to drive around in set areas.

is this a bug or not?

also with old sky colour mod, I find that I like the modded one for winter,but I like the new more blue colour sky for summer.

all I do is just delete summer folder in modded old sky colour,hence I get the blue summer sky,but a more toned down colour sky for winter that I think looks more real

19 minutes ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

I haven't seen the new missions yet. Exciting!

Unfortuantely the missions weren't mentioned in the update announcement. They can be found in the "Battle of Kuban Scenarios" folder in the missions section. 

There are also single player missions for the Tiger and the KV-1 in the "Tank Scenarios" folder. I guess many people haven't noticed this yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

Unfortuantely the missions weren't mentioned in the update announcement. They can be found in the "Battle of Kuban Scenarios" folder in the missions section. 

There are also single player missions for the Tiger and the KV-1 in the "Tank Scenarios" folder. I guess many people haven't noticed this yet.

Good to know. I will make a post about these at some point to help people discover them.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

Interesting, I was not aware of this either. Having lot of fun in Career mode but may check some of those out, thanks.

5 hours ago, Juri_JS said:

Thanks Juri was not aware of this and I guess most of the community isn’t either.

Those Tiger and KV-1 tank missions, do you have to have purchased the Tank crew early access before trying them out ? I can see both the missions in tank scenarios but they will not open,

1 hour ago, taffy2jeffmorgan said:

Those Tiger and KV-1 tank missions, do you have to have purchased the Tank crew early access before trying them out ? I can see both the missions in tank scenarios but they will not open,

Yes, of course. :scratch_one-s_head:

14 hours ago, Juri_JS said:

14 hours ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

Good to know. I will make a post about these at some point to help people discover them.

Jason has already said something about it in latest DD:

I'd like to examine some missions of the Kuban Scenarios, opening them into the Mission Editor, but I can't find them.
Is it possible, or they are protected or hard-coded

Thank, Stebas

On 7/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, meplanes1969 said:

Great update,really enjoyed the new kuban missions that were shipped with the new update.

sturmovik attacking barges and boats my fav!!

are these missions included in career mode?

On 1/25/2020 at 12:16 AM, Alfaunostebas11 said:

I'd like to examine some missions of the Kuban Scenarios, opening them into the Mission Editor, but I can't find them.
Is it possible, or they are protected or hard-coded

Thank, Stebas

They are hard-coded.