DetCord12B

Feature Requests for Tank Crew

Steel fury is something to look at for sure, I know many tank simmers who would love that game with VR and multiplayer. If the devs can tab into these players there is a potential to expand the customer base, and that is what it is about. 

Attracting customers so you  you can get the funding needed to develop the game/sim. 

Steel beasts is not something to aim for, however the huge battles combined air and ground is one thing I would like to be in the game, and as far as I understand that is also what the devs want, we “only” need infantry to be added. 

Edited by Slater
  • Upvote 1

If you’re playing Tank Crew and open the commanders hatch for a better view, is there a visible crew figure standing in the hatch or are you invisible to the outside world?  I was wondering if other players would see you there and take a pot shot with their coaxial machine gun.  

1 hour ago, Feathered_IV said:

If you’re playing Tank Crew and open the commanders hatch for a better view, is there a visible crew figure standing in the hatch or are you invisible to the outside world?  I was wondering if other players would see you there and take a pot shot with their coaxial machine gun.  

Invisible. No crew are modelled at the moment. You can see when other tanks have the hatch open though, so hopefully they will put 3D models for crew in there later down the line.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Si juegas a Tank Crew y abres a los comandantes para una mejor vista, ¿hay una figura visible de la tripulación en la escotilla o eres invisible para el mundo exterior? Me preguntaba si otros jugadores te verían allí y tomarían una bala con su ametralladora coaxial.  

You are invisible but vulnerable

You are invisible at the moment, but you can get hurt or even killed by direct enemy fire or shrapnel. If you are

only hurt you will actually see some blood.

Ah I see, no worries. 

So if you are online and see a turret hatch that is left open, presumably it is a good idea to spay the empty space just above it with machine gun fire in case there is a person there.