Jump to content

So, where is the hot fix?


-[HRAF]BubiHUN

Recommended Posts

-[HRAF]BubiHUN

My patience has its limits. I payed for the projects. They messed it up. They keep messing it up patch by patch. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
76IAP-Black

Stop paying for "messed up projects" and create your own dream flight sim ... maybe you are better and far more experienced ... 

If your patience is so f*** short, you have a good life 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN

Dont misunderstand me. Im not pissed. Im not angry. Im asking  raw true questions. 

Just now, 76IAP-Black said:

Stop paying for "messed up projects" and create your own dream flight sim ... maybe you are better and far more experienced ... 

If your patience is so f*** short, you have a good life 😅

The effect is the same. Not I created these, so stop saying this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
76IAP-Black

But you should create it better in the same or shorter time, if you complain about something ... do it better 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the title doesn't really say anything. What is that you feel is such a game breaker that it urgently needs fixing ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN
Just now, =FEW=Herne said:

Well the title doesn't really say anything. What is that you feel is such a game breaker that it urgently needs fixing ?

Maybe the fact that i cant login and play tha game? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PainGod85
5 minutes ago, =FEW=Herne said:

Well the title doesn't really say anything. What is that you feel is such a game breaker that it urgently needs fixing ?

 

I would like to know this, too.

 

Have to admit, I haven't had the time yet to actually go online, so I've literally no idea what's going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Maybe the fact that i cant login and play tha game? 

 

Yes, I can see that's a game breaker ;) It wasn't clear from the OP though. I've seen some reports of people losing access to the game on steam because they bought keys through third parties such as G2A. They also say that they can still play if they use the stand alone game client.

This may be totally unrelated to your problem, because you didn't make it clear what the problem was in your op, but it might be helpful to some who are experiencing this problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN
15 minutes ago, =FEW=Herne said:

 

Yes, I can see that's a game breaker ;) It wasn't clear from the OP though. I've seen some reports of people losing access to the game on steam because they bought keys through third parties such as G2A. They also say that they can still play if they use the stand alone game client.

This may be totally unrelated to your problem, because you didn't make it clear what the problem was in your op, but it might be helpful to some who are experiencing this problem

I did not bought the products from third parties. I have bos from Steam(with the DVD, map and etc. and i bought Bok and Boden from the official website. 

The problem is not realted to me. I asked, where is the hotfix? The online service is offline, wich is half of the game. 
The arrogance of yours is the only problem here. I asked a simple and rightful question, if this upsets you, because the SERVICE FOR I PAYED is down, wich is not my responsibility. 
I know that the devs working hard. 
I worked hard for the price that i payed for the products. The service is struggling. 
I ask the question again. 
Where is the hot fix? When can we expect it? Two more weeks for sure? 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I did not bought the products from third parties. I have bos from Steam(with the DVD, amps and etc. and i bought Bok and Boden from the official website. 

The problem is not realted to me. I asked, where is the hotfix? The online service is offline, wich is half of the game. 
The arrogance of yours is the only problem here. I asked a simple and rightful question, if this upsets you, because the SERVICE FOR I PAYED is down, wich is not my responsibility. 
I know that the devs working hard. 
I worked hard for the price that i payed for the products. The service is struggling. 
I ask the question again. 
Where is the hot fix? When can we expect it? Two more weeks for sure? 

 

I was playing on line on WoL server last night after the update. I'm at work at the moment between work related support calls browsing the forum. From my point of view, so far as I was aware there is no problem, and no need of a hot fix so my question was legitimate.

Seriously though, if the service is down, and you are desperate for some IL2 action play offline and try blacksix's kuban scripted campaign, until your service resumes ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
LLv24_Sukka24

I don't have problem logging in but i have to do it everytime i start the game. Bit annoying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kalbuth said:

Not witnessed issues. How generalized is it?

 

Many Steam users (legitimate purchase ones) have been reporting some "Error 10003" preventing them from playing the game since yesterday's update. I presume OP is one of them.

Edited by Art-J
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyberan

So rather than troubleshoot the issue or contact support OP opens a rant thread about an unknown issue until 7 posts in then says it’s a login issue.

 

whos knows maybe windows firewall is blocking it or OP hasn’t set exe to adim, flush DNS, open ports, restart pc, etc. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexmarine
9 minutes ago, Art-J said:

 

Many Steam users (legitimate purchase ones) have been reporting some "Error 10003" preventing them from playing the game since yesterday's update. I presume OP is one of them.

 

It happened to non-steam users too but it was more about plane being not available in-game (even if owned and confirmed by fully functional product keys). While that specific error seems passed there have been some random CTDs when trying to play with specific planes or maps. But it appears random and maybe more a stability problem after all the added contents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CountZero

Did you try to retype your password? that worked for me few updates back when i had problems starting game, now all worked fine (steam user)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 77.CountZero said:

Did you try to retype your password? that worked for me few updates back when i had problems starting game, now all worked fine (steam user)

 

Yes I was prompted to re-link my account last night. Once I did this everything works as expected

Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN
17 minutes ago, Tyberan said:

So rather than troubleshoot the issue or contact support OP opens a rant thread about an unknown issue until 7 posts in then says it’s a login issue.

 

whos knows maybe windows firewall is blocking it or OP hasn’t set exe to adim, flush DNS, open ports, restart pc, etc. 

 

 

 

 

I came here and asked my question AFTER I TRIED EVERYTHING WHAT I COULD DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM
Support never replied to me. I had problems in the past, and i always had to wait for the fixes. 
I wanted to know can i expect any fix now. 
Your incorrect speculations are really provocative by themselves alone. 

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I came here and asked my question AFTER I TRIED EVERYTHING WHAT I COULD DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM
Support never replied to me. I had problems in the past, and i always had to wait for the fixes. 
I wanted to know can i expect any fix now. 
Your incorrect speculations are really provocative by themselves alone. 

 

Wow ! people are trying to be helpful, even though you have given :-

 

Lack of information as to the nature of your problem

No information on steps you have taken to try and resolve the problem.

Surely it must be clear to you now that, this is not a global problem, and people have been, and are able to  play the game online ? 

 

Further troubleshooting is required, and ranting for a hotfix, and perhaps worse still, ranting at people trying to take the time to help you resolve the problem is not going to help.

Which game client are using ? Steam or stand alone ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
F/JG300_Gruber
22 minutes ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I came here and asked my question AFTER I TRIED EVERYTHING WHAT I COULD DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM
Support never replied to me. I had problems in the past, and i always had to wait for the fixes. 
I wanted to know can i expect any fix now. 
Your incorrect speculations are really provocative by themselves alone. 

 

The game was updated less than 24h ago.

 

You are not the only one with this problem but the wide majority of people don't have problems login in and playing the game.

 

If the problem isn't widespread, it his harder to reproduce and solving the problem may take much more time. 

 

There might be other as annoying bugs that touches a bigger proportion of people that may be more urgent to solve first, because the others have paid like you did, and can expect the same support. 

 

I understand your frustration, and I wouldn't be doing much better if I was at your place, but since you've opened a support ticket, there is not much else to do than wait for a fix or that they come back to you and ask for technical details. Take a break, go for a swim or a walk somewhere with friends, hitting F5 every 5 min on the forum unfortunately won't help.

Edited by F/JG300_Gruber
Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN
25 minutes ago, =FEW=Herne said:

 

Wow ! people are trying to be helpful, even though you have given :-

 

Lack of information as to the nature of your problem

No information on steps you have taken to try and resolve the problem.

Surely it must be clear to you now that, this is not a global problem, and people have been, and are able to  play the game online ? 

 

Further troubleshooting is required, and ranting for a hotfix, and perhaps worse still, ranting at people trying to take the time to help you resolve the problem is not going to help.

Which game client are using ? Steam or stand alone ?

I did not ranting. I asked the rightful question. Yet, you kept attacking me for no reason. 
I did not ask or require help from you, friends. I asked a rightful question. 
Gruber answered it. 
Thank you Gruber. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SCG_wtornado

I have a hard time on startup getting access to the game.

 

You have to give them a few days to a week to at least find the problem.

 

This game is joyous in bug fixes.

 

Buy a ship in Star Citizen wait 5 years start the game up and realize that the game got worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TexasWarbird

What's the problem again? I smell entitlement all over this post, just because you paid for a service - doesn't mean you get the service the exact way you THINK you paid for. You get exactly what you paid for. You invested in a product, but also a team of people. Who happen to not be the AAA fantasy you think you're entitled for.

Just because you're having an issue that wasn't detected before the patch, doesn't mean you're not getting what you paid for. It's the opposite - you're getting exactly what you paid for. And shame on you if you put money into a expanding game, and not expect growing pains. If I could get exactly what I paid for, my Mcdonalds burger would be layered in %100 Grade A quality beef.

Edited by TexasWarbird
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
=TBAS=Sshadow14

😄 i get purely what is being said by op..

Also why even need hotfixes for tiny obvious bugs.
Just test the patch and release without the issues.
😧
Haha My Maccas Burgers are 100% Aussie Beef + Salt + Pepper.
But my game still has MP braking bugs for 16 months, i dont get your point Texas


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TexasWarbird
24 minutes ago, =TBAS=Sshadow14 said:

But my game still has MP braking bugs for 16 months,.


It's pretty easy, did you look into the game before buying it? Did you know what you were paying for? Did you use your information box called a computer to look more into what you were about shell your money out for?

I spent a long time watching this team develop on YouTube before shelling out the money I did for it. When I purchased this game I expected bugs with patches. Since I actually spent time listing to the Q&A sessions online getting to know the size and limitations of the team I was investing in. I get how hard net-coding is - especially with how precise of a simulation this game is. I knew I wasn't buying just another AAA title with the resources to fix those bugs a day after patch.

The bottom line is, I expected 16 month old bugs and I'm not upset if it takes a while to get fixed. But I guess it's confusing to you guys since what I expect from people to actually already know is assuming too much. 

Edited by TexasWarbird
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
Jason_Williams

Either be patient or don't buy a product that is in constant development. We have to rely on both internal and external testing to find bugs. Sometimes our testers let us down and sometimes I have no one to fix a whole list of bugs for months. You really don't understand the limitations we deal with. Someday we won't be doing this and there will be nothing to complain about.

 

Jason

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason_Williams locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...