216th_LuseKofte

I said I would support....

This tank thingy that is on pre purchase has absolutely no interest to me, But in my hope for upcoming Pacific I vouch to support every product releast.

So I will buy that tank... thing for one person whom will enjoy it.

I prefer to give it to someone that cannot afford it  but feels he must have it, if such a person does not exist I can just about give it to anyone.

PS: I take PM also, there is no need for explonation, I just take your word for it and draw from the list of intrest

Edited by LuseKofte
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 13

I'm 23, just out of college, working just above minimum wage, and a massive tread head, might I qualify? Been looking forward to this module for ages, but with both this and FC coming out on the same day, the cost adds up real quick. 

You fit the bill , for sure. Your on the list. I would give it to you right now if it was not for the list and draw thingy I said earlier. 

But if you do not win it now, I can buy you one next month, My wallet hurt a bit after a 4 week long vacation

Very nice gesture, I'd like to be in the draw if you don't mind.

6 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

Very nice gesture, 

It is.:salute:

I'm not in the draw btw but S! Luse......

I can wait until my next paycheck so I don't need to be in the draw but I wanted to say how nice it is of you to do this. This is why I've always considered you a good friend. :salute:

Edited by SAS_Bombsaway
  • Thanks 1

Hey Luse, could I be added for the draw? Would love to support myself by buying all the modules that the team put out but with my financial status I have to be a little picky when and which I can afford... And I still have to recover from BOBP :rolleyes:

A nice gesture from your part and hope that whoever will win it will enjoy it :salute:

Could I be added? Currently I’m not in the right place to be buying tank crew financially, and would appreciate being added into it. I would love to be able to see the sights from the ground. This community is very lucky to have generous people like you! :salute:

id adore it!

but more than that I adore you for supporting the devs!

*snuggles*

• Thanks 1

Hi Bombs

19 minutes ago, SAS_Bombsaway said:

This is why I've always considered you a good friend. :salute:

We go a long way back , you and me. I hope you fly with me some day with coms. That would be truly special

• Like 1

Nice one Luse :salute:. I've just been driving around in my new tanks and know that whoever gets your gift will enjoy it. Cheers.

This community really is special, third giveaway I've seen in as little as a month or two. Do not place me in the drawing. I will have no issue purchasing myself, give it to somebody who really wants it and can't afford it IMO.

Edited by JonRedcorn
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, LuseKofte said:

Hi Bombs

We go a long way back , you and me. I hope you fly with me some day with coms. That would be truly special

Well, I just bought BOS, BOM, BOK and a few planes. Then a new GTX 1050 graphics card so after Tank Crew I have to buy a headset with a mic so we can fly with coms. I look forward to it. :drinks:

As someone who's not really had the chance to play these tanks in other offerings [the grind in War Thunder was far too immense for the time I have to spare], I'd most definitely like to participate in the draw.

Really though, it's incredibly sweet that you're putting this offer out. Not the first from you, but the first that I'm going to have a crack at, haha :P

I`m looking to buy TC for my father who enjoys tanks and planes  on pc but cannot fly a virtual plane to save his life.  We play Panzer Elite toghether. I can afford TC now although I`d like to enter the draw.

Yeah, the ones PM ed me and those in this tread will be on the list , I will do a new draw next month.

I just came back from a trip in a 1970 mercedes truck rebuilt as a camper, it have a "unmodern" consumption of fuel and gained a oil leak after this 7000 km trip. 

So I have to put it on a repair shop since this require a great deal of oil draining . This means I cannot possibly help you all. But I wish I could. I make the draw tomorrow 

Please do not add my name to the list, I would feel awful if I won over someone more deserving!

I've got all the other great battles games, but I've had to choose which to save up for when it comes to FC and TC, if I only had to save up for one that would be great!

I can´t afford it at the moment, so it would be nice to be in the list.

Stunned by this generous community!

Either way, good luck to all! :)

I would like to enter the draw as well if it's ok, not sure if i can afford the TC and FC next month since i just was in job interview an hour ago and i don't know yet if i get the job :) But damn i want to blast some tanks with that Tiger online!

14 hours ago, thenorm said:

I'm 23, just out of college, working just above minimum wage, and a massive tread head, might I qualify? Been looking forward to this module for ages, but with both this and FC coming out on the same day, the cost adds up real quick. 

If luse couldn’t help you due to his budget and drawing promise 

i will . 

Edited by =RS=BlackRaven
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, =RS=BlackRaven said:

If luse couldn’t help you due to his budget and drawing promise 

i will . 

If you please could, Because I have a couple of others I like to help too.

The draw was done by my wife, she have not the fainted idea what for.

The member chosen will receive the key just about as I am finished this post. Those signed in later than midnight got a slightly lesser chance and those within the timeline got their name twice. I hope I can help more at a later stage, I find it beneficial having a active community and I normally never really out of funds. But this oil leak thing on my camper nag me, it could cost me a new engine.....

1 minute ago, LuseKofte said:

If you please could, Because I have a couple of others I like to help too.

The draw was done by my wife, she have not the fainted idea what for.

The member chosen will receive the key just about as I am finished this post. Those signed in later than midnight got a slightly lesser chance and those within the timeline got their name twice. I hope I can help more at a later stage, I find it beneficial having a active community and I normally never really out of funds. But this oil leak thing on my camper nag me, it could cost me a new engine.....

You are a gentleman sir

and if the draw winner wasn’t that guy please tell me so i can contact him and give him a copy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately he was not, he was the first to sign on so he had his name 3 times, I also promised him a key next month. So if you take care of it, I will give a couple of keys to other signed on  instead

This case is closed. I have sent the key and two other from this tread will receive keys within a month without any further notice. Those receiving the keys better use them. I have gifted modules that still not have been activated, and that bugs me

Edited by LuseKofte
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Very much appreciated gents, excellent people the both of you. Either of you ever come to the NYC area, and care to have a look at either the Cradle of Aviation or Museum of American Armor, let me know and I'll gladly show you round the places. 

• Thanks 1

Not even slightly interested in tank warfare, but credit to you for making this gesture. Good karma to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't afford it right now, but I will eventually be able to, so there's that.

However, I must say, after Jason's announcement about the key mess and their extremely generous decision to restore shady licenses, I am really impressed by this user forum, who give so freely of themselves to others, and by the developers themselves.

So, yes, I will buy the two packages, and I look forward to playing both, but I also know that a purchase now shores them up and keeps the money flowing, which is a GOOD THING for them.  The icing on the 1C/777 cake is their really good VR implementation!

I kinda like the trickle-out, early-access way they do stuff; I get to focus on one or two vehicles at a time, because when they release a plane or tank, they aren't giving us rolling alpha-state software: the stuff generally works well right when we get it.  Plus, you never really know when a treat will fall into your hands.

I've been watching the store every day for the early release announcement, but darn it, it caught me pennies down.  Not to worry, it will happen!  Thanks for the generous offer and the kindness you create in your gesture!  Like someone already said, the good karma rolls your way today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing like trying to hit a convoy with your MG and HE shells zoomed in adjusting you range

LuseKofte.

Sooner or later the FORCE will attract you.You cannot resist the FORCE.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SCG_wtornado said:

Sooner or later the FORCE will attract you.You cannot resist the FORCE.

I do not doubt it, and the fact not owning TC means no badge for it... I hate to admit it, but having all the badges it would be kind of wrong not to keep collecting them 😄 I must be more childish than I imagined. Up to now I bought it all for support and the fact that I like flying now and then, this pack is the only one I have no interest of, but that is because I never tried out tanks

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You are really an outstandingly kind person. My highest respect and all the good karma available to you. 

1 hour ago, LuseKofte said:

I do not doubt it, and the fact not owning TC means no badge for it... I hate to admit it, but having all the badges it would be kind of wrong not to keep collecting them 😄 I must be more childish than I imagined. Up to now I bought it all for support and the fact that I like flying now and then, this pack is the only one I have no interest of, but that is because I never tried out tanks

Yeah I think because I have no hope of ever getting all the badges anyway I can probably resist buying the tank package.

But I see the predicament and as childish as it is, I agree there would be a strange kind of OCD magnetic compulsion to just buy the tank modules for the sake of it, if I had all the rest of the medals but that one! 

😁

@LuseKofte

Thank you so much for your generosity. 

Each time I see community giving away 1C product, My heart is warmed!

For the badge thing, it is totally right and fair!

Collecting badges is fun! 😉

I wish they would give badges even  if we bought a key.

• Upvote 1