Sign in to follow this  
71st_AH_Barnacles

Steam linking accounts error

Since the update today, every time I start the game I get the "do you want to link accounts" screen. I pick "I have played this game before". I cannot fly any of the planes, from the ones that came with Battle of Stalingrad. (purchased on steam) to the Moscow, Kuban and Bodenplatte ones, (bought on website) The error message says"this plane is not availiable on this account". Everything worked before the update today 18 Jul 18.

Youre not alone. None of the planes are working for me as well. Error 10003

Edited by twinrix

Same problem for me (game bought the 14 during daily deal). Despite I don't have any DLC (yet), I need to connect and link my account each time I launch the game.

2 minutes ago, BlueMind said:

Same problem for me (game bought the 14 during daily deal). Despite I don't have any DLC (yet), I need to connect and link my account each time I launch the game.

Check the recommended post of this topic:

Sneaksie says that you can just ignore the link accounts prompt that shows up again and again for now (click 'Steam login only') and that they are working in fixing it soon.

Haash

It got fixed with the update for me. But originally I restarted my computer, then clicked ive played il2 before, then steam login only. That worked for me.

I purchased the game in July 2018 and obviously have both a Steam and IL-2 account.

Every time I try to link accounts as the game starts it gives me Error #4 INVALID (IL-2) ACCOUNT.

NO MORE CD KEYS anywhere, the Library or game link on the right in Steam is conspicuously missing, can anyone educate me.

Thank You

Edited by Kandiru

I'm having the same issue of the #4 error but it says wrong email or password. I have an account here on the forum, the main site where the store is and Steam. The email for all are the same but it wont let me link the accounts. I want to buy Tank Crew but I bought all my other stuff through Steam. If my accounts are not link, will I be able to use Tank Crew through my steam account?