JG27Gismo2017

what happens when i finish let´s say moscow in the Career will my pilot be transferd to a squadron in stalingrad

I want to know if my pilot will be send to a other sqaudron if i finish a scenario because I want to play from moscow to Kuban with the same pilot. What happens if I finish a scenario

You move on to the next map.

Edited by LukeFF

If you're on the german side, probably. But the russians aren't gonna send over an experienced fighter, it's only 1943, there's 2 more years of war to go!

Finished Moscow campaign yesterday (I/JG52) and was hoping to be able to continue to Stalingrad campaign using same pilot (transferred to II/JG52). However, game got stuck after campaign finished/transfer notification appeared and eventually had to kill it from task manager. Now my pilot status shows battle completed but when i try to load that career game gets stuck every time (not responding). Is this a bug?

On 7/30/2018 at 8:24 AM, Senilix67 said:

Finished Moscow campaign yesterday (I/JG52) and was hoping to be able to continue to Stalingrad campaign using same pilot (transferred to II/JG52). However, game got stuck after campaign finished/transfer notification appeared and eventually had to kill it from task manager. Now my pilot status shows battle completed but when i try to load that career game gets stuck every time (not responding). Is this a bug?

that is a bug and can be fixed. I have to search the forums real quick. brb

that is the fix

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2018 at 3:46 PM, TheTacticalCat said:

If you're on the german side, probably. But the russians aren't gonna send over an experienced fighter, it's only 1943, there's 2 more years of war to go!

but its possible to continue in career when the BOK career is finished or do I need to keep career unfinished until Bobp arrive?

42 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

but its possible to continue in career when the BOK career is finished or do I need to keep career unfinished until Bobp arrive?

Not a scooby mate, sorry. I'm only guessing, but I'd assume you could get transfered over to the western front. Likewise however, your pilot could be forced to wait until late war eastern front stuff is put into the series.

13 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

that is a bug and can be fixed. I have to search the forums real quick. brb

that is the fix

Thanks DerSheriff but already tried that (changed current date to earlier date, also changed pilot state to 0 in both tabs, CAREER and PILOT which was necessary to change career state from completed to career in progress). Unfortunately this didn't help, new mission is not generated and game goes to not responding -state when loading career in question. Maybe other modifications in database are needed if career is marked as completed....

I have the same Problem changing Moscow to Stalingrad is stopping the application.

Did you find a fix?

3 hours ago, oho said:

I have the same Problem changing Moscow to Stalingrad is stopping the application.

Did you find a fix?

There is no fix unless they squash the bug. It has already been reported multiple times.