Sign in to follow this  
CUJO_1970

A Big "THANK YOU!" to All Skinners

Just wanted to say thank you to all the talented skinners here who do such an awesome job and provide such excellent work here.

We appreciate it!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 15

+1, Thank you and I hope many more planes so you can exercise your talents for a long time.:salute:

yes, i"m a big skin"s fan...so thank you to all those artists who make us enjoy their work...:good:...A big thank you...! :friends:

Yes, thanks to everyone who take their time to design and post their skins, really appreciate it!

You guys are making this community even more rich and powerful! 

thank you!!

Gotta bump this up since Bodenplatte release - wonderful work gentlemen!

I can only second that. The amount and quality of user generated skins is simply awesome!

Oh yes.....from me too a big thank you to ALL the Skinners, who share their hard work and their great airplane skins. Even some do help people by doing skins on request, that is the proove of a very nice community.

All the best for future projects.

Best regards Joe

Yep, can't say thank you enough to all the skinners and not forgetting the Dev team, as without them, no game/ template for skinning is possible.

So THANK YOU all. :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

Indeed we have very talented Skinners in our BoX community. A fabulous group of artist. Thanks to you all.

Thank you very much to everyone who "waste" their precious time to research, produces and share with us their magic skins.

Indeed i really love it!  Much appreciated !!!😉

I don't know what I'd do without all the wonderful custom skins you guys make. Cпасибо and danke!

Edited by Priest_of_Dagon

I also send a huge shout out to all the skinners that do such an amazing job. The work you all do makes the experience far better. Thanks all! 

A great many thanks to all the folks out there spending time to make all these fantastic skins we enjoy so much...it's a ball watching threads, following skinners and opening these 'presents' when they are made available to us.  A big thanks as well to the dev's who created this amazing sim- and make it possible for the community to share the amazing work from these talented individuals here.  It's probably safe to say most of us grew up fascinated by the history and paging through books with black and white photos of the combat aircraft we love- now we get to tool around the virtual skies in these babies- it's an awesome thing.  Thank you- keep up the great work everyone!!

On 10/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, CUJO_1970 said:

Gotta bump this up since Bodenplatte release - wonderful work gentlemen!

And again!  Thank you very much to all the skinners and the wonderful art they have been producing for us to enjoy:salute: