SPEEDWULF77

BERLOGA dogfight but "In the MOUNTAINS"

Hello All Pilots ;) ,

as a big fan of the Berloga Dogfightserver , Sturmovik Fan for over 15 Years and real Pilot as my Father (60 Years Pilot) , we Pilots love to Fly in the Mountains. Specially this Sim in VR is so amazing,

(absolutly best actually !!! )   

I have "moved" the Berloga msnbin  into the Kuban Map (South)  in a Deep Valley with low heavy clouds at sundawn....   AMAZING   works fine ... you fight through in canyons in topspeed ----- AWESOME!!!!    

.... but alone against the AI... ( and they often crash in the Hills )   so i hope , guess ... Online Pilots will do this better  ;)  :)

I would like to offer this as Multiplayer Online for everybody with the permission and my biggest RESPECT to Pilot Fin*19 and some Help of you guys. 

I think it would be a great + to have the possiblity to choose Berloga " Flatlands"( ...like it is actually ) +  Berloga "in the MOUNTAINS"   and it would still have enough Players joining on both.

I have tried to put it online for everyone "creating server " and so on, but it seems that no one can join "my server", or even can see this. 

My questions :  1. do i have to get a license and open a DSERVER 

2. am I allowed to use the Berloga msnbin and move it to the KUBAN MAP (with the STEDITOR)

3.  Does it cost Money to offer a Dserver with this "Berloga in the Mountains"

4 . If i just do it "creating a server" and choosing this "changed Mission" .. HOW can i see that others can see this server (Berloga Dogfight in the MOuntains") listed on the Serverlist??

( or is just no one interrested to join it...?!? )

Pleas help me ... again ... i think the Potential of this IL2 SIm is so great specially in VR that specially the Graphics in the Mountains are so well done that so many much people , specially real pilots would really love.   But often the Mission offered    for Kuban ar also historically dependend  to long distance...    

p.s.  I ve tried to make a vid or post some pictures but seem to be to big (more than 5 mb )  ... can i convert the record i have done into MP4 for a youtube vid for eample?

THX  and GET HIGH!  

cu in the AIR ;) 

DSC_0258.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

I have tried to put it online for everyone "creating server " and so on, but it seems that no one can join "my server", or even can see this. 

You may need to "forward" the following ports on your router:

- 28000 TCP (for communication with each player's PC)

- 28000 UDP (for communication with each player's PC)

- 28100 UDP (for downloading the mission files to player PCs)

Check the documentation for your router to learn how to forward ports.

My questions :  1. do i have to get a license and open a DSERVER 

You only need a DServer if you wish to host a mission on hardware separate from your IL-2 PC. 
                                 See "Install and Update a Multiplayer Mission Server" on pg. 167 of the 
IL-2 Sturmovik Mission Editor and Multiplayer Server Manual.

2. am I allowed to use the Berloga msnbin and move it to the KUBAN MAP (with the STEDITOR)

3.  Does it cost Money to offer a Dserver with this "Berloga in the Mountains"

The DServer software is free. You provide the PC on which to run the DServer.

4 . If i just do it "creating a server" and choosing this "changed Mission" .. HOW can i see that others can see this server (Berloga Dogfight in the MOuntains") listed on the Serverlist??

( or is just no one interrested to join it...?!? )

I don't think it's possible at the moment.

Edited by JimTM

Good luck!

I see that you got your canopy back.  :biggrin:

Hello, 

well i did all that mentioned with the ports of my router. I had the multiplayergame running for several hours. AMAZING atmosphere, and Landscapes.. i have no words to say how f. great it is fighting in the mountain walleys in VR!!!... but only against AI....  Is there any way to checkout if i am listed as a server for others to join.  Is the only way to check if others are able to see and join... to ask someone with teamspeak to give me feedback? 

Before i start thinking about Dserver i want to try play with others just by"server erstellen" function, the Mp mission. 

I HAVE to get this running!!! 

I found some such great valleys (they will rotate and with differnt daytime and clodsettings) and i am  also working on a "Death RACE FIGHT".    Please help

Thx

I can really  promise you rigt now 

... you gonna be impressed, specially VR Heads!! 

Beautyfull, thrilling, demanding good flyingskills,..... 

Hi,. Melkarth :)! 

Great!... to hear someone could JOIN... for the first... 

Gonna "move" a little to have better spawn points and put better View setti gs.  Once worki g i go na set up a dserver with rotating atmosphere and daytime settings. And some more at the coast, some more at the mountains. Also i am working on a kind of "DEATH RACE FIGHT", where all Pilots spawn at the same point and have to "run" down flying low because of the low hanging clouds along the valley to the coast. There is the "big fight" and groundTargets. Landing is there for both the same Airfield and get the full points after succesfull landing. Once in the Area there is Peace, no shooting. (" Big Party"). Pilots can park and show their beautyfull Maschines, (hopefully with all kind of Custom Skins) or just start again. ( a pity at that point, that there is no refuel rearm option... :(.             

My Goal for all that is, to have the Planes very NEAR to each other because they are forced (Low Clouds) to follow one same path (valley with river) for a while. The main action is athe coast. Once in the (peace) Airfield you can watch the "KillerMaschine" land and park that shot your wings with holes 5 minutes ago.... 👍 😂 and say Hello

Beautyfull oil picture, by the way :)

!! 

• Like 1

Special VR 3d  Landscapes , Mountains ,AWESOME  !!!

Just fly this Missions follow the Leader and land safe  ... works fine.

The Butcher Fw 190 (fiction) Mission in the High Mountains   GET HIGH !

...open files with your Steditor save in Mission Folder and just Fly it    ! WOUU!

The Butcher in the Mountains 2.rar

DSC_0283.JPG

The Butcher in the Mountains Rainy DAy Patrol.rar

Edited by SPEEDWULF77

Thx a lot for your feedback! ;)

Well, yes iam still "working" on this mountainthing... I also think that the spotting is quite diffi ult because of the trees and the green paintings...  

The missing airfield is  also a problem... 

I 'will try another map location with mountains but near the coast today. I know the northern part has more airfields and lower mountains, but i personally love this southarea, its different somehow.. 

The lower frps... yes i think with more than 10 will not be playable, but that would be okay.   Also...  i just want to add or just dont want to be missunderstood:

I love Berloga as it is!!  I just wished that at least sometimes another surrounding/ map. So this "in the mountains" should just be a +, or an optional alternative of fast direct Dogfight like Berloga. 

• Like 1

HIMMELFAHRTSKOMMANDO JU52

You can download here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&file=details&id=72

Full fictional Fun thrilling Campaign special VR 3D landscapes Mountains and Valleys
The task is more about Flying in high Mountains and get HIGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

read install readme or just put the complet folder in your "Campaign" folder and open the "mission" files with your Mission Editor and resave. 
In you Game it will apear as "HFK" 

I play it with a VR RIFT in game at 
Graphic ssetting at " FULL"
45-70 fps

GTX 1080 ti ,Cpu I5 4,4ghz oc,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PoZ_4i8fY

HFK1.png