Finally.. finally ... finally... have Cliffs of Dover (Blitz) up&running (many issues prevented it from running smoothly, or not at all). Yes, I'm a bit behind the times... I'm loving what I see and feel !!

Spent waaay too many hours in the far past with Sierra Dynamix Red Baron, FS-SDOE,  MS CFS, ROF, IL2+, etc..

So, question... I'm a bit confused with 'Controls' selections in Options page... Seems to be missing an 'in-cockpit' padlock selection for  'closest/next enemy/friendly/ground unit/ aircraft' FROM the cockpit view ...  I see lots of choices for 'external view'.  The internal cockpit view options seem to be missing/lacking.

Perhaps it's me (my issue).. I figure it's me not understanding the history of how it all became to be since I'm only catching up now...

Can anyone educate me please?

Btw, I have TrackIR and CH Combat stick and pro pedals.

Thank you for any help!

As Dauntless says F4 ( I think) is the default cockpit padlock - the cockpit padlocks are more limited than the externals and may also need you to disable the TIR (found in the camera options) to work. 

Having headtracking ive never used any padlocks. 

........Another question.........

Because I use TrackIR, the exterior (F2 button) view is controlled by TrackIR. What is the process I should take to make the 'F2 view' mouse controlled only?

Theres a binfing to start/stop Track IR - failing that, using the TIR software to bind a toggle  to pause/stop might work.