AeroAce

BOBP+ Give Away Draw

For me, BOBP would be wonderful; this draw is a very nice gesture.

So far 18 for BOK and 42 for BOBP!!!

Your odds are better for BOK!

Edited by AeroAce

I resoundingly applaud your generosity!

And as for me, I would love to receive BOBP!

I have buy myself now and cancel this give away. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Lol you guys are lucky with two simultaneous give aways.

Good luck to all!!!

Crazy forum this is :crazy::clapping::drinks::friends: AeroAce you are a great sport :salute: Put me down for a copy of BoBP.

21 hours ago, GFFSolrac1985 said:

BOBP for me y go fly turbine engine plane XD

5 hours ago, Porkins said:

BOBP pulease!

Wtf are you on about? Speak English!

Edited by Mcdaddy
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mcdaddy said:

Oi, don't be a roight conka aboot all dis, it's jus a vidya gayum forum, savvy?

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, Dutch2 said:

I  go for the BoK 

Thank U.

Well this is strange.  Just a month ago Dutch, in post #8 of this thread;

https://riseofflight.com/forum/topic/49437-battle-kuban-pre-order-started/

you say - and I'll quote you - "but not playing much this game because I think it is all rather sterile and after watching this video I’m afraid the BoK is not my type of game."

Would it not be better to let someone else - who is interested in the game - have a crack at this or is the lure of a freebie just too much to resist?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the chance to win...BOK please.

14 hours ago, Mcdaddy said:

5 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

you say - and I'll quote you - "but not playing much this game because I think it is all rather sterile and after watching this video I’m afraid the BoK is not my type of game."

Would it not be better to let someone else - who is interested in the game - have a crack at this or is the lure of a freebie just too much to resist?  

It is only my place to make decisions about the give away.  Please do not comment about others. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Well done for calling him out. 

People like this claim to be so grateful and appreciative, yet can't even bloody make the effort to type a proper sentence or have a genuine interest in the sim. Here they are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork!

"bok pulease me want. Thx". They just suddenly all come crawling out when charity offers it's hand. 

Edited by Mcdaddy

17 minutes ago, Mcdaddy said:

Well done for calling him out. 

People like this claim to be so grateful and appreciative, yet can't even bloody make the effort to type a proper sentence or have a genuine interest in the sim. Here they are all crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden!

I know you have good intentions but I don't want this in my thread.  I will look at it but if I get any more you will be out of the draw. This is not a msg to you but to everyone.  I simply don't need it 

Edited by AeroAce

1 minute ago, AeroAce said:

I know you have good intentions but I don't want this in my thread.  I will look at it but if I get any more you will be out of the draw. This us not a msg to you but to everyone.  I simply don't need it 

Cheers Aero. Sure thing. 

1 minute ago, Mcdaddy said:

Cheers Aero. Sure thing. 

If anyone thinks there is a rule being broken PM me and I will have a look. I will not stand for any pvp complaints on this thread.

1 hour ago, AeroAce said:

If anyone thinks there is a rule being broken PM me and I will have a look. I will not stand for any pvp complaints on this thread.

I think that no rules are being broken. However, threads can attract abuse when the stakes are high. Therefore, I suggest that future giveaways be done by PM. 

This approach seems to have worked well in the past. It gives some anonymity and keeps the main thread clear for interesting discussion.

7 hours ago, Mitthrawnuruodo said:

I think that no rules are being broken. However, threads can attract abuse when the stakes are high. Therefore, I suggest that future giveaways be done by PM. 

This approach seems to have worked well in the past. It gives some anonymity and keeps the main thread clear for interesting discussion.

Not sure what interesting discussion you expect to get here when it is a give away. However, an interesting fact is that with so many first time forum posters, we should hopefully see more players "buying into" this game and as such the future of the whole game is looking really good. Therefore it is nice for players such as AeroAce to do such a great thing by giving away such titles and supporting the whole community.  However, I just hope his efforts are not wasted and that we have genuine WW2 flight sim fans asking for these gifts.

Regards

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1