AeroAce

BOBP+ Give Away Draw

In order to celebrate and promote the extremely positive direction il-2 BOX is going in and inspired by the great spirt of others that have been kind enougth to do the same in the past, I would like to give away one copy of BOBP early access and one standard copy BOK.

I want to say thank you to everyone(sorry I can't list you all) that has done this before but a special thanks goes to @II/JG17_HerrMurf who was kind enough to gift me a copy of of BOBP and has also gifted to others in the past.

I am paying these copies forward from HerrMurf to show the philanthropy of the community in action. Hoping it continues to inspire others to do so as well.

How to Enter:

Just post what BOX title you want to be entered into the draw for.

The Rules:

1) You can't already own the title you want to be entered into the draw for.

2 ) You can only enter for yourself and not on behalf of another. If you have a friend that wants to enter get them to create a fourm profile.

3) I can't police this one but you should have a genuine interest in the sim and be willing to actually give it a good go.

4)  You can only enter for one title.

How I will choose the winner's:

The give away will close at 6:30pm BST on the 29/6/18 so this will be the cut off time for your entry posts. I will enter entries on to a spread sheet and delete any duplicate or rule breaking entry requests, I will then use a number generator to pick the winner's. 

I will then gift the titles as soon as I have done the above. I don't know how popular it will be so give me a day or two if it is popular. 

Good luck!

Edited by AeroAce
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 16

People on this forum are ace!

Not sure I’ve been involved with such a friendly, generous community.

If I can stick my name down for a BOBP then that’s even better!

• Thanks 1

Glad to see you paying back a generous act. Good job AeroAce and all others who have generously gifted copies.

• Thanks 1

I would really love a copy of BoBP, at this point it's really the only game I have any time for :)

Thanks for the interest! 

Good Luck!!

Edited by AeroAce

It would be nice to become BOBP.

Thanks for this.

10 minutes ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

Thanks for your generosity man! :good::good:

Would like to enter for BoBP :)

I just want to say that it is not my generosity, it was the others that have done this before that made me want to do it. I dont want credit for it. Being British I am awkwardly modest lol.

Edited by AeroAce
  • Thanks 1

I already have secured both titles, but just wanted to say this is a very cool community!

Cheers!

Hi!  i hope I'm lucky this time I really want the BOBP, Thanks!!!

Very generous.  I would love to put my name in for BOBP.  Thank you.

I am definitely in for BOBP.

I already own Kuban and Stalingrad. Major props for putting up the funds!!

Yes please my friend, I would like a ticket for the raffle!

1 BOBP raffle ticket please sir.

Cheers!

Edited by Mcdaddy

44 minutes ago, Waldo said:

One ticket to Bodenplatte please 🙂

Good luck to you my friend- nothing like a ticket to a good raffle! *Rubs hands auspiciously*

Edited by Mcdaddy

Hi AeroAce and all IL2 community!

I'm an active player of War Thunder Sim and an enthusiast of flight sims since being small kid, even before 2001's IL2. I know IL2 serie is far better than War Thunder Sim but because of financial reason i couldn't jump to IL2's community.

My brother with nick "Bies" is already in IL2's community. He and his friends from "303 virtual squadron" shown me the new IL2:BoX and they encouraged me to join.

I recently bought a joystick and open track and i just created my account to write this post.

I allready have BoK because of gift from user Gordon200, so I would like to participate for Battle of Bodenplatte.

Personally i think you are doing great job promoting the game and this unique community.

Have a wonderfull day☺️

Edited by Kseremak
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So far it is a 1 in 3 chance for BOK lol. If you want better chances that will be the title to go for by the looks of things. Plenty of time left though. 

Good luck!!

Edited by AeroAce