GOA_Walter_Nowotny

PANZERKNACKER - Scripted campaign Ver. 4.002 New Release !

On 2/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, Swing said:

I just started the campaign and even in expert mode there are plane markers (allied and enemy) on the map...:unsure:...is this a bug since the last update (and hotfixs) ???....it did not happen with other scripted campaigns...

I notice this too.  

I must say, after only completing the first two missions, I am enjoying you campaign immensely! Thank you so much for your effort!!!  The airfield environments are so alive with various aircraft, vehicles, and the occasional ground crew walking around.   Are there any future plans for more Hs 129 campaigns?  The 129 is now my favorite plane to fly in this sim.

Alan

Hi Alan, will check this at return to home. I think is the recent update.

Salute!

On 2/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, Swing said:

I just started the campaign and even in expert mode there are plane markers (allied and enemy) on the map...:unsure:...is this a bug since the last update (and hotfixs) ???....it did not happen with other scripted campaigns...

Hi swing, will check this at return to home. I think is the recent update. Salute!

Thanks Walter ;) other than that the first mission i played was so great :good:

Hello, at first thanks for this campaign.

You made it very well, at least for the 2 first missions. I like so much the atmosphere when starting and taking off form airfield.

I'm on the third mission, I tried it a first time and crashed myself into ground when straffing trucks, but notice a problem that I preproduced by playing it again in autopilot mode (untill reaching the place where it occured).

It looks like the HS129 are unable to attack the tank convoy encountered near the WP 4 (I think). The flight that take off when we started where flying cicle arournd it, but  not attacking.

At least my plane and my leader have dropped bomb on them (in autopilot for my plane), but they do not try to use their  canon, and start to circle around them also.

So may I have to destroy alone the T70 convoy then the truck convoy ?

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2019 at 2:53 PM, lefuneste said:

Hello, at first thanks for this campaign.

You made it very well, at least for the 2 first missions. I like so much the atmosphere when starting and taking off form airfield.

I'm on the third mission, I tried it a first time and crashed myself into ground when straffing trucks, but notice a problem that I preproduced by playing it again in autopilot mode (untill reaching the place where it occured).

It looks like the HS129 are unable to attack the tank convoy encountered near the WP 4 (I think). The flight that take off when we started where flying cicle arournd it, but  not attacking.

At least my plane and my leader have dropped bomb on them (in autopilot for my plane), but they do not try to use their  canon, and start to circle around them also.

So may I have to destroy alone the T70 convoy then the truck convoy ?

Confirmed. Mission 3 seems broken. All Hs129 circle peacefull over target. Can we get a fix for this please?

2 hours ago, NETSCAPE said:

Calling all Hs 129 pilots... CO-OP event coming up!

I would love to fly in a full Staffel with you guys.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/43340-hs-129-co-op-this-saturday/?do=findComment&comment=738254

Thanks for the invitation! But I can't call a headset to my own, and communication without it could be difficult eh?

campaignWEB.png

ATTENTION PILOTS!

**************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATED:             PANZERNACKER 3.011

Date upload:         08 - March - 2019

Corrected bugs, programing and issues (recomend to download again for those who have it before)

Added German translation: A lot of thanks to Lothar (@durutti) for your help in translato into german this campaign and Lost hope

**************************************************************************************************************************************

For new downloaders this is the last version of the campaign with the new version of game 3.011.

You can download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exmnqnqw4wfavka/Campaign Panzerknacker.rar?dl=0

Any question, issues and comments please post to help.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:39 AM, Semor76 said:

Confirmed. Mission 3 seems broken. All Hs129 circle peacefull over target. Can we get a fix for this please?

Was a issue in programming. When the HS squad attack the tank column, all the tanks die at the same time and no more to attack, so, when you arrive to the zone, the other squad don`t have any tank to attack and fly in circles.

• Thanks 4

thanks walter;) but the plane's markers are always here on the map...even i expert mode...:(:nea:...

20 hours ago, Swing said:

thanks walter;) but the plane's markers are always here on the map...even i expert mode...:(:nea:...

+1

20 hours ago, Swing said:

27 minutes ago, Semor76 said:

+1

Can`t fix this issue. It only happens in this campaign since a time ago.

In no other. I don`t  know what it could be. With the same configuration does not happen in Lost Hope (my other campaign) and no other that I have installed. Before, it was not like that.
I put a post on 'Mission making and mission editor' about this but  not get an answer. This spoils the campaign, but I don`t  have time to make another one so quickly at this time.

В 09.03.2019 в 00:09, Swing сказал:

2019_3_10__13_29_3.thumb.jpg.7514adbcc451c795c882ed825aa0419b.jpg

I have GPS turned off with these settings. ;)

Thanks for the mission 3 update, it works now.

We where  attacking the tanks with the previous flight, it was great seeing the HS129 attacking the tank, circling and engaging them again.

But we did not have a very good success rate...I only made 1 med tank and some trucks, but the IA flight did not supress the whole tank column aswell.

At least I did not collide with a tree !

Let's go for mission 4 now.

Posted (edited)

Pack skins Hs-129 B2 4k.
The skin was 2k and the pass to 4k, and it works, I had my doubts with the DDS that is in textures.
This package is designed for PANZERKNACKER - Campaign with script.
Overwrite files (it's the same name as the masks of the campaign) and make a copy of the previous ones.
Use them if you want.:soldier:

download

https://mega.nz/#!puAwRaoa!kpe85SU3oxG9-5WjYEfS3uOkfYtg6uGuPhkSaxak1lM

2019-3-11-20-17-14.jpg

Spoiler

2019-3-11-19-32-21.jpg

Edited by E69_julian57
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

36 minutes ago, E69_julian57 said:

Pack skins Hs-129 B2 4k.
The skin was 2k and the pass to 4k, and it works, I had my doubts with the DDS that is in textures.
This package is designed for PANZERKNACKER - Campaign with script.
Overwrite files (it's the same name as the masks of the campaign) and make a copy of the previous ones.
Use them if you want.:soldier:

download

https://mega.nz/#!puAwRaoa!kpe85SU3oxG9-5WjYEfS3uOkfYtg6uGuPhkSaxak1lM

2019-3-11-20-17-14.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

2019-3-11-19-32-21.jpg

Gracias E69Julian!!

• Thanks 1

Hello
The text of the campaign in Spanish does not appear,
Only the title ....?

On 3/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, lefuneste said:

Thanks for the mission 3 update, it works now.

We where  attacking the tanks with the previous flight, it was great seeing the HS129 attacking the tank, circling and engaging them again.

But we did not have a very good success rate...I only made 1 med tank and some trucks, but the IA flight did not supress the whole tank column aswell.

At least I did not collide with a tree !

Let's go for mission 4 now.

I've decided to refly this mission after having previously finished the campaign.

Much more interesting now since the whole staffel is really attacking the T-34's.

I managed to make some progress in attacking tanks with the Mk 101 cannon.

I didn't realize before, but the damage model of the tanks is quite interesting. 

If you attack from the top rear, the tank finally stops and is smoking from the engine. 

If you attack from the side, you can break the track and the tank stops moving.

But I for now I've never managed to make the tank burn or explode, so like the "real deal" in 1942 I guess you can never be sure that you really destroyed the tank.

• Like 1

I wanted to give this one a go, but I'm not able to unzip the file. I've downloaded it several times and while trying to unzip the file using 7Zip I always get an error Message. 

40 minutes ago, Blooddawn1942 said:

I wanted to give this one a go, but I'm not able to unzip the file. I've downloaded it several times and while trying to unzip the file using 7Zip I always get an error Message. 

This was compressed with WinRar. Maybe 7Zip is not compatible.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

First of all great campaign. It is perfect to learn to fly new machines. I have combined this with Requiem´s video tutorial and it works like a charm ...

However, today in Mission 6 I found a problem. German trucks and armor do not get damaged. It seems to be indestructible :sorry: I have seen also my AI comrades attacking and hitting targets and the results was the same, nothing. What about the other simmers?

I just did Mission 7 a no problem at all. It seems that if the trucks or tanks are STATIC they cannot be destroyed ... :scare:

Edited by 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan

22 hours ago, 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan said:

First of all great campaign. It is perfect to learn to fly new machines. I have combined this with Requiem´s video tutorial and it works like a charm ...

However, today in Mission 6 I found a problem. German trucks and armor do not get damaged. It seems to be indestructible :sorry: I have seen also my AI comrades attacking and hitting targets and the results was the same, nothing. What about the other simmers?

I just did Mission 7 a no problem at all. It seems that if the trucks or tanks are STATIC they cannot be destroyed ... :scare:

Hello and thanks you for your message. Truly, the issue of AI attacking tanks in motion has been an important issue for me. The updates modify some values and therefore the behavior of the AI. And I had already fixed a similar problem in a previous update of this campaign.
I am currently testing other ways for the AI to attack efficiently and not be "all day" trying to kill 1 tank. In the event that you are the one to attack, you could kill a tank on the 3rd or 4th attempt. But the same does not happen with the AI.
In the case of mission 6, they have a time to attack and after that, they return.
Greetings,

Hi, Iv'e just installed this campaign into my folders, but when it loads the first mission, it seems to just stick on the loading screen.

Am I doing anything wrong when transferring it into my folder?

I'd be most grateful if you could help me out.

Thank you

2 hours ago, aaranp88aaronp said:

Hi, Iv'e just installed this campaign into my folders, but when it loads the first mission, it seems to just stick on the loading screen.

Am I doing anything wrong when transferring it into my folder?

I'd be most grateful if you could help me out.

Thank you

If you are running 3.101, the campaign folder needs to be converted.  Not hard to do and takes a couple of minutes.  Check this thread:

Posted (edited)

ATTENTION PILOTS!

UPDATED:             PANZERNACKER 3.101

Date upload:         14 - June - 2019

Download in page 1, beginning of topic

Edited by GOA_Walter_Nowotny
Add text
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

OK, Up until now I have never, ever ever flown one of these "Scripted Mission" thingies in IL2.   I downloaded a bunch and decided to give this one a whirl as my first, and after the very first mission I'm hooked!

Loving it, thank you!

Posted (edited)

I completed this campaign last weekend and LOVED it!  Definitely will be flying it again.

Just one note though, regarding mission 11, I ran into an unexpected sequence of events at the start of the mission that - I'd guess - were influenced by recent changes in AI behavior since the mission was originally designed, that prohibited completing the mission as intended (again, an assumption on my part).   Either the flight lead stops shorter on the active runway than he did before due to the presence of the Ju52, or the AI pilots don't know how to stop running into each other now.  See below video for full explanation, this was consistently repeatable. 

I got around it by using the mission editor, and deleted the Ju52 that's in the pattern at the start of the mission (along with it's associated timer), and then the whole flight was able to get off the ground.   However, I'm unsure if that had any other effects, since I wasn't able to complete the mission successfully (prolly didn't take out enough tanks).

Not to poke fun at this great campaign or your hard work, I couldn't help but make a video of it, largely since I was so drawn in to "Walter's" experiences by that point:

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 1

Hi, 

Great job, many thanks guy 😉

best regards

😉

Work Perfect

On 3/27/2019 at 11:48 AM, GOA_Walter_Nowotny said:

This was compressed with WinRar. Maybe 7Zip is not compatible.

PeaZIP does the job, an older WinRar and 7-Zip doesn't work ...

Third mission, impossible to destroy tank on road between trees 😑  

just looked at a tank first time. couldn't even figure out how to move and aim and fire the gun LoL, only fell off the pontoon bridge ....

campaign is completed, thx for excellent missions 👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 9:23 PM, Stoopy said:

I was so drawn in to "Walter's" experiences by that point:

... and it really IS worth a look folks. It had me actually laughing out loud!

On 7/27/2019 at 10:24 AM, saldy said:

campaign is completed

Much Knackering of Panzers going on there!!

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2019 at 5:24 AM, saldy said:

campaign is completed, thx for excellent missions 👍

Excellent, thanks for fly it!

How you attach a video and preview in this forum. I can't. Only the link is possible for me.

Thanks

Only Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :)

Same for me, the two last missions have collision on runway problem.

I was able to destroy the 5 bridges alone (but there was no activity around them, maybe some trigger to activated ?), but I do not think that it will be the same for the tanks of last mission...

Too bad, this campaing is really great.

On 9/22/2019 at 1:38 PM, lefuneste said:

Same for me, the two last missions have collision on runway problem.

I was able to destroy the 5 bridges alone (but there was no activity around them, maybe some trigger to activated ?), but I do not think that it will be the same for the tanks of last mission...

Too bad, this campaing is really great.

Unfortunately I will have to change the configuration of each 2 last mission. I gave them more time between each to circulate smoothly on the taxiway, and that solved the problem of crashes. But when this mission was created, the time was right and it was tested with good results   If you look, some pilots have finished it without problems.
Yesterday I checked them and it is an erroneous behavior of the AI. The plane attached to the leader plane, must do what it does, well, here the leader takes off and the other is stopped on the runway without taking off. (mission 10).

In mission 11, everyone takes off without problems and the last one does not, but before this it did it without problems.

ATTENTION PILOTS!

RE-UPDATED:             PANZERNACKER 3.101

Date upload:         26 - September - 2019

IMPORTANT INFO:

- Corrected bugs in mission 10 and 11, programing and issues (recomend to download again for those who have it before and less progress in campaign)

- For advanced progress in campaign, you can download it apart and copy the mission 10 and 11 archives (except .png images (10.png and 11.png). Then paste it in your game location campaign: data/Campaigns/Panzerknacker

For new downloaders this is the last version of the campaign.

You can download it in the page 1, first post.

• Thanks 2

This is one of my favorite campaigns, thanks for keeping it up to date!