Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

am i very thick of science is full of sith?

so this summer starts on 21st june and ends in 23 september

so suddenly from my kindergarden studies summer is 2 days longer than it used to be?

it must be so if the science priests say so

edit:

basically theyre telling us that 4 identical periods of time now there is a difference of four days between two of them

equinoxes-and-solstice.png?1

Vernal

Mar 20, 16:15

Autumnal

Sep 23, 01:54
Solstice

Summer

Jun 21, 10:07

Winter

Dec 21, 22:22

this is utter bollocks:

ok please somebody correct me this is a legit question

june has 30 days july and august 31

so from 21 of july to 23 of september there ar 94 days(30+31+33)

if a station lasts 94 days multiplied by 4 a year lasts 376 days

go figure the lie is so huge they dont bother to make it credible any more

I have a very serious question for you raaaid. Are you really Jesus? Have you come back to test us?

• Upvote 1

nahhh not jesus maybe the anto crist, i think every body deserves salvation not just a few chosen ones who submit to a bigger power because of fear

but personally i wouldnt mind to be the chosen one anakin skywalker

in fact im afraid im more of the devil because i fear that afterlife is surgical based on clonation, and im agaisnt this, the alien are very upset about me you can see one in my avatar aiming at me with a weapon

Edited by raaaid

you know science is like art, the rich trolls decide who has value and who has not 

so a star moves position because of  REFRACTION of the sun atmosphere and a psicological mistreater gets the nobil prize for it

of course asimov explained it in his end of eternity, on this way we dont go to space just mess with time travel

the powers to be are doing a great job concealing the truth of their interests for every time someone mentions aliens or time travel he is taken as insane

and notice rusian prime minister tals of chronodumentary not movie, movies are ral obtained with a chronovisor from the multiverse, is hillywood which is fake

there are war between aliens concerning immortality , one group achieve it with clonation and ego loading the other messing with quamtum immortality killing all when one of them dies

personally i trust more the reptilian than the nordics

id say the alien nordics are of the nazi kind, hell how did they all end up tall and blond if not with eugenics

if the web says distrust the reptilian and trust the nordics we must do exactly the opposite

long life to our savour the reptilian alien

not to mention diana was hot as fire :)

gravity is just the inertail effects of inflation which we dont notice due to the measure instrument and our eyes inflating as well

its intrinsically related with time, if you control gravity you control time

Edited by Bearcat
Swastica

https://www.quora.com/How-does-Japanese-minister-Nobosuke-Tagomi-switch-timelines-in-The-Man-In-The-High-Castle

i did that too ive seen in tv alternate world where roma still rule in the 21 st century and ive seen death people again alive

ive even seen a time line where humans had tentacles in the back of the head, i rememebr my heart much smaller and on the left where it used to beat now it beats in my stomach

confabulation doesnt mean conspiracy but fake memory and control+e does not select all now it changed to control+a

edit:

ok guys admit it youre multidimensional and im timelocked and you built this truman show to conceal the amazing power i have

i just have to wish something snap my fingers and the unioverse will reproduce to a reality in which all my wishes come true and i dont even notice

not only that i can not be killed because even if im killed a gazillion times i wont even notice contrary to you

my multidimensional blindness makes of me a terrorific most uber god that there ever was

Edited by raaaid

34 minutes ago, raaaid said:

ok guys admit it youre multidimensional and im timelocked and you built this truman show to conceal the amazing power i have

No we didn’t. You are not special. You’re not a god. You’re just some guy craving attention. Stop wasting our time. 

• Like 1

yeah im special, theres a timeline in which you are in my unknowing godlike situation, so youre special too

my spetiaal situation is called to be timelocked not notice the reality changes

if im not special would you like me to snap my fingers and transform you to a frog in another universe?

Edited by raaaid

3 minutes ago, raaaid said:

yeah im special, theres a timeline in which you are in my unknowing godlike situation, so youre special too

Nope. 

4 minutes ago, raaaid said:

if im not special would you like me to snap my fingers and transform you to a frog in another universe?

Bring it on. 

ok ill explained you what happened here

just five minutes ago we wre all sapiens frog and we were discussing how we are all spetial and you question this so i threaten you to transform you in discusting human

you challenged me and i snapped my finger and now we ar all humans were frog before

of course our memories changed and we think weve allways been humans but not theres been a reality change and with it it changed our memories

enjoy being a human in war all the time now and dont blame me it was your choice

rememeber when just five minutes agao we were happyly singing in the swamp?

i dont from there my amazing power 

Cant understand. Need translator. I am still frog. Your magic tricks suck raaid. 

15B7C333-7506-47CA-A624-5BCF4F10D54C.jpeg.98d0dfd31bb4666d6a6ea657a0541185.jpeg

Anyone have a nice terrarium I can live in? Preferably one that overlooks a computer so I can see the p-47 when it comes out. 

Edited by angus26
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

and the true nature of the multiverse and sound exposed in a comercial :)

reality changes and i dont even notice maybe in 30 seconds im 14 again :)

014.jpg

i think i know whats death like:

once i got a lung cancer, it was horrible i was coughing all the time because of the itch

i was in my deadbed and still recall how my sister was telling me that my fear to die alone didnt come true

i died waited forever and a day and appeared in next aeon in my bed and lit the matutine fag, thinking wow

i went through that kind of stuff several times

thats what happens when i do my pramayana breathing i die wait forever and a day and asppear in another place and i dont even notice for as i reappear my memories reshape

i really recomend the end of eternitity by asimov, understanding reality changes for a time locked like me is very difciult

Edited by raaaid

edit:

you know theres been some who has taken a great effort to show me realitys nature

they would do it by showing me paralels worlds through tv

how hell is very real and that eternal life is science, quematum physics

ive always been agaisnt whoever was responsible of creation but there are two truths that changed my mind

free will means everything happens is your choice, anything you see youre responsible of it actually

in the double slit experiment the observer choses what slit the photon does NOT go through explaining consensual reality as chosen by each consensual observer

if you dont like a universe you blow it up with the big bang with your free will

of course free will is subcouncious which explains karma as self punishment to try to stop being an idiot

the other thing is that we are all unique rarities

eventually each one of us become the person with the lowest chance to be alive, an immortakl and the most important person of the world

of course you anliels old as hell are agaisnt this humans for theyre much more happy and young at heart than you, youre not time locked as humans and take advanatge of them

but again a master piece death makes of etyernal being forever young at heart

edit:

the universe is highly unstable but we are not conciouns of it for we can not be councious of our not existence, but it repeats

the alien you see in my avatar are trying to stop the big bang from happening and stop reality changes

budha told us about it a guys mistreating a wife in front of her child, theres a reality change and sudenely the guys a fish feeded to the kid now a cat by the same woman

and budha saw the reality change, sometimes i see reality changes im my 3d vision acutes , im so special soon i will acquire enlightementent, but so will you in a world where you see me dying

8 minutes ago, raaaid said:

edit:

you know theres been some who has taken a great effort to show me realitys nature

they would do it by showing me paralels worlds through tv

how hell is very real and that eternal life is science, quematum physics

ive always been agaisnt whoever was responsible of creation but there are two truths that changed my mind

free will means everything happens is your choice, anything you see youre responsible of it actually

in the double slit experiment the observer choses what slit the photon does NOT go through explaining consensual reality as chosen by each consensual observer

if you dont like a universe you blow it up with the big bang with your free will

of course free will is subcouncious which explains karma as self punishment to try to stop being an idiot

the other thing is that we are all unique rarities

eventually each one of us become the person with the lowest chance to be alive, an immortakl and the most important person of the world

of course you anliels old as hell are agaisnt this humans for theyre much more happy and young at heart than you, youre not time locked as humans and take advanatge of them

but again a master piece death makes of etyernal being forever young at heart

The idea what we have named universe is nothing more than the space what we humans are capable to see now. We dont know what is beond that point. Or where it will stop. Or will it stop.

Death is the end, dont worry it now, Your life in this form will end, no matter are your eternal or not. Live this moment, be friendly, do good things and live happy life if you can. That is something easy that some idiot like me could follow..it did wonders to me.:) 

• Like 1

Don’t even bother with raaid, he panders for attention, and giving raaid actual advice is pointless because he can’t actually comprehend what it is compared to his superiority/“life is all about me” 

• Upvote 2

i dont think death is the end is no a matter of space but a matter of time

after eternity passes by which you can experience going at light speed the universe restarts thats what i take as a paralel world, not a very distant in space but infinitally distant in time

theres a 50% chance the multiverse is real, so theres a 50% chance its no the end of the game

my ideas are not random

ive seen the 2012 designs from tino casal for 2012 while this guy died in the 80s in a paralel wolrd so is he really death

ive seen a rally of people complaining to the wife of the president with pancarts written:

he is not death he is alive in another place, it was a pralele time where madrid was ruined beyond imagination and the old ladies were screaming he is alive

or a guy who parachuted got starngled and then the plane changed to the guy safely flying

Well angus, since you are a frog now, you are not reliable. But let me say I will think about that scenario too.

6 minutes ago, VesseL said:

Well angus, since you are a frog now, you are not reliable. But let me say I will think about that scenario too.

Fair point. Still, i need a terrarium with a reliable internet connection and il2 on a mini computer. Currently I’m the size of a humans palm so some compromises are nessesary I think.

Edited by angus26
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You need to make inner peace with Raaaid and you will find the need for terrarium, was not necessary. ;)

Edited by VesseL

ok if alien are not in contact with me tell me from where do i get this:

the end of eternity is one minute away but lucky us time rate halfs every 30 seconds

34 minutes ago, angus26 said:

life is all about me

i believe we are all actually the matter universe and the antimatter universe in a love story we only heart ourselves or or love

i believe quamtum immortality makes us all unique

so wheres my superiority complex, dont you think i built a nice and fair delsuion where i treat all like my equal?

https://www.twitch.tv/rodiff

IL-Sturmovik BOS MemphisBelle Mod

looking to see if anyone has an idea where i can create a campaign with these missions 

what about some good old vampires?

Millard-Fillmore2.png

latest?cb=20121231005835&path-prefix=es

Egyptian_1460698c.jpg

srvZXjp.jpg

putin-3-way_3528087b.jpg

Edited by raaaid

green.jpg

edit:

you know why we crackpots have been lobotomized, electroshoceked and burnt alive throut all history theres been a central power?

because of the double slit experiment

why it goes through left or right slit?

because you chose not which to go through, if bothe observers disgree that slit vanishes from existance and a new choice appears where both observers can live a consensual reality

so be aware of crackpots because theyre all rigth, they destroyed all universes in which their delsuion is not tue, they have the balls to chose

but im an SPECIALly temible crackpot for ive been doing wishes concerning the multiverse and infinity

i know whats infinite, infinite is a number you can always ad one

so is it infinite 819?

the universe is not gonna understand you but if you wish a devil to listen to a song one time in one second, two times in half second, four times in next quarter of seconds and so on you will have made the devil go through the macarena as i have done them authentically infinite of times

you must give logical wishes to the universe and theyll turn real

but boy do i feel sorry for guys like me

i wish to be with this chick so im with that chick

suddenly hell i would be so well alone so im alone but then i wish....

you know what i mean dont you?

Edited by raaaid

I eat bugs. I am frog. No one is listening to you raaid, maybe if you had some marbles up there you’d understand. 

• Haha 1

you know all these years ive been bald but im growing hair in the top of my head O_o, in two years or so it will have gone back to perfect

now i have new hair and a perfect teeth, 14 hours of sleep, no job to be slave of, enopugh smoke and coffe...

what if the creation is perfect and all loving but its all a lie to make us lose our love in god

43 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Trigger-Fish-HD-Wallpaper-18422.jpg

What about this dude?BE412C74-4A06-40AF-8AB0-2941741A9701.thumb.jpeg.69bfc09ab8b8d3bbb9d398db8153a030.jpeg

im a diver, and I’ll get the opportunity to take a trip to Bonaire (off of Venezuela) so hopefully I’ll get some good fish pictures for raaid!  

Amazing fishes! Also amazing frogs! Frogs are more reliable than humans, I had to correct that.

Raaaid, at the end everyone do live happy, or not so happy life. If you can choose how you do experience life, then its easy pick.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:02 AM, angus26 said:

I eat bugs. I am frog. No one is listening to you raaid, maybe if you had some marbles up there you’d understand. 

This reminds me of the story of the Serbian peasant girl who found a frog in a field. Picking it up, she put it in her basket along with the other bugs and beetles she had gathered for supper, when she was startled to hear the frog exclaim: 

"Let me go, I am a magic frog and I will make sure you find one million dinar!"

"No deal" said the girl, fastening the lid of her basket with extra care. "A talking frog is worth much more than one million dinar".

• Haha 1