Con

Coop Is it working .

Yeah, I know, but it still bugs me... Co Op serves its purpose - don't think its a save all... people just don't understand...

18 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Eh...it's one guy.

Eh...which one more than is playing BoX coops...  

If you’d just kept your mouth shut about no one dancing on the coop grave, you wouldn’t have to deal with me now.  But here we are...

5 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

If you’d just kept your mouth shut about no one dancing on the coop grave, you wouldn’t have to deal with me now.  But here we are...

Yes, here we are with a typical BSR thread.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, Gambit21 said:

At least we’re not getting the ignorant “we don’t need CoOps” from guys who were not even there in the Hyperlobby days and have no clue of what we speak:

If you don’t want me dancing on your grave, don’t call me ignorant while your coop servers are D E A D.

Talking to a wall is more constructive than talking to you, I mean no offense but you've got to learn to listen to people and believe that you're not always right, until then I'm gonna ignore you.

The way coop is build now is a nice step in the right way since it allows every one to play with their friends on "their" own playground but still it's not enough, a lobby that could gather all the people to talk or launch some missions together would be a great step further.

DF server is good, it's great to fight real people but sometimes I'd want to chill a bit with other people without shooting them.

• Upvote 3

You will notice that BraveSirRobin instinctively says No to everything.    He’s a complete can’t.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Eicio said:

Talking to a wall is more constructive than talking to you, I mean no offense but you've got to learn to listen to people and believe that you're not always right

Right back at ya!  When the complaining about no coop first started and people were carrying on about how coop was going to bring back all sorts of people, I pointed out that RoF coop was dead.  Dead.  Dead.  Dead.  And I predicted the same for this.  And now the BoX coop is dead.  But I should listen to the people who were completely wrong about how this was going to end?  Sure thing.

2 hours ago, Eicio said:

Deleted... why bother... This is not what Eicio said... I just can't figure out how to delete my post without the quote.

Edited by II./JG1_Vonrd

I cannot understand. What prevents the use of the generator of cooperative missions, which is already there? There is no lobby? Difficulties with port forwarding? The lobby can be done relatively quickly, but you need to see the expediency of spending time on it. I don't see that yet. Sorry for my English, I use a translator.

Wtf is going on in this thread?

Coop works fine, but needs a hyperlobby style system with chat if coops with random are ever to take off. Where is the bone of contention here?

Such a pointlessly long thread to basically say we need a better UI for the mp system so we can interact better with each other and hopefully as a result of that increase the  player base.

No more needs to be said.

9 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

You will notice that BraveSirRobin instinctively says No to everything.    He’s a complete can’t.  

I see what U did there.  

• Haha 1