Sign in to follow this  
666GIAP_Chimango

TRAITOR! A red pilot flying blue at Wings Of Liberty

I got a message from a member of the RB!WC (Russian Bias! Whiners Club)  :rofl:  who said "you get many kills and good streaks cause you fly red, red is easy, try blue...you won`t last 3 missions" . I accepted the challenge and decided i would fly one virtual life as blue. It ended after i got a disconection and unfortunately WOL resets your streak. Anyway, i enjoyed my LW experience. 

PS. My big respect for those really good LW pilots we have in this community, and for those others -very few- who just complaint all the time, this video might be dedicated to you.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Nice presentation of lucky hits.. 😄 😄 😄 

Nah.... thx for your video Chim. 👶

• Haha 1

Nice video and nice airkills, but you have to thank those you call whiners if now the 190 is a good plane and 109 doesn't suffer from wobbling ...

S!

• Upvote 1

Hey thank you guys!

@MK_RED13 indeed; actually the kill at 0:50 for example was like: "ok, guess his flight path, press the trigger and prey" Same at 1:01; and others. Let's settle in "i'm a better guesser than shooter" :biggrin: . BTW; in case i didn't mention it before, i have the best memories from MK pilots 10 years ago in ADW...MK_Snark is probably the best LW rider i ever flew against; also Bivalov, and others. If you ever see him, my greetings to him. S!

@ITAF_Cymao Ciao Cymao; nop mate, whiners are gonna whine and i have nothing to thank them except flooding forums with nonesense; we know them; maybe we are referring to different people. In any case, i thank people who do serious research and help devs with FMs and stuff. But no respect for those who shout "BS, russian bias" as soon as they get shot down. BTW the FW i flew in 2015 was also great.

Oh, i almost forgot; THANKS VERY MUCH! @SYN_Requiem for his help in finding the best codecs so i didn´t get any quality loss when uploading to YT. You always helping everyone in this community, cheers!

Edited by ECV56_Chimango
Forgot to thank Requiem!

Good video, nice Gun camera shots. But if you are honest you would admit that the exact same kills in the exact same situations would be achieved by you flying in a Red plane.
The Russian bias is in the unrealistic performance regarding some aspects: unrealistic diving speeds, unrealistic zoom climb performance.
My opinion was that it was a way to make the game more fairplay in the BoS scenarios but when the La 5 FN is introduced no need for that anymore. The Yaks should not make 750 km/h indicated speed safe dives anymore.
You need to fly more  blue and you will feel at home in the RB!WC (Russian Bias! Whiners Club) 

Edited by JG27_Kornezov

38 minutes ago, JG27_Kornezov said:

You need to fly more  blue and you will feel at home in the RB!WC (Russian Bias! Whiners Club) 

Negative.

55 minutes ago, JG27_Kornezov said:

Good video, nice Gun camera shots. But if you are honest you would admit that the exact same kills in the exact same situations would be achieved by you flying in a Red plane.
The Russian bias is in the unrealistic performance regarding some aspects: unrealistic diving speeds, unrealistic zoom climb performance, FLAPS, reset trim, AP ammo!
My opinion was that it was a way to make the game more fairplay in the BoS scenarios but when the La 5 FN is introduced no need for that anymore. The Yaks should not make 750 km/h indicated speed safe dives anymore.

Korznezov is right!

This game would be fantastic if these unrealistic features were corrected. But that's another topic thread.

Ed. 

Nop, this simulator IS fantastic even with it's flaws.

If we go the way Kornezov wants to go, i could name many unrealistic things i've seen on LW planes...so:

21 minutes ago, MK_RED13 said:

But that's another topic thread.

Exactly! Let's keep it on topic please.

S!

• Upvote 1

Of course the simulator is fantastic, the best we ever had. No matter you fly Blue or Red everyobody has its chances. Regarding who is going to win on Wings, where I have observations it is entirely dependant who has the better, more organized team as it is a team effort.
However we want it to be even better. Another topic of course.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

I fly both sides.  I get kills on both sides.  What problems the sim had from a Luftwaffe perspective were fixed long ago (mainly gun damage and minor flight model issues). At this point I do not believe any of these were intentional.  Neither side is in my opinion any easier or harder than the other....both just present different challenges (which is a good thing). Overcome these or take up a less challenging hobby....like knitting.

Edited by ATAG_Invictus
  • Upvote 4

Oh i missed your comment Invictus; i agree 100% with you. Fortunately most vpilots, specially the most experienced ones, think the same. Those who only complaint all the time are very few...but hell they are noisy!