I need to have them. They seem perfect for once. Unfortunately my supplier is out of stock here in Switzerland.

I have the T.P.R. and I am very happy with them. I just must admid that they are my 1st PC Sim Pedals and I can compare them only with real aircraft pedals, I love them very much.

Here my Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas system with the latest Rudder Pedals.

IMG_9261.thumb.jpg.2cb787d52595cc0655c7527c999c36a5.jpg

IMG_9260.thumb.jpg.f075bec77b4e6ed96ea3d51274e269d1.jpg

Now in folded mode:

IMG_9264.thumb.jpg.67e8eceef17222c015d90727c0890f9d.jpg

And now under my home office desk :IMG_9265.thumb.jpg.69bb761032bf94e72a159b5677df101e.jpg

1 minute, to pull it out install it, and latch the office chair (gamer type but in leather and with rollers) to the structure. This is done through a fast latch strap. Otherwise when pushing on the pedals the chair would roll backwards.

This Thrustmaster solution is really a simple, practical, and the Target programming software is excellent with nice graphics. 

I had only one issue with TRP. All new PC's now have only USB 3 ports which are USB 2 compatible. On mine all front ones are USB 3, and on the backpanel all but two are USB 3. I have so many stuff connected to my PC that all except the front ones are taken and I use powered multiple ports units. For Thrustmaster I have one with 4 ports that is powered. The Thrustmaster connectors are all USB 2 type, and there can be some issues with long cables and intermediate multiple USB 3 ports. The Joystick and the Throttle have no issue with that. But the TRP created a problem with USB 3 compatibility. I got messages from Win10 about a compatibility issue. And that had an impact were at each game start the Joystick and Throttle would change identification. Anyway, after an hour of trial and changing my USB 3 extension cable for the TRP with a USB 2 one and going into a USB 2 port (I had one last free on the back of my PC) directly on the motherboard solved the problem. Now all is stable and running perfectly. Ideally such a high quality system at a very high price (all comes in total over 1'000 Euros) should be today in USB C (more power available) or at least USB 3.

I too made the switch from MFG Crosswinds to the Thrustmaster TRPs and like them very much. The modern combat style foot rests suit me better and the perpendular action of the rudder is an improvement over the conventional constructs (at least for me). Only downside is the price...

On 10/12/2018 at 10:13 AM, wombatBritishBulldogs said:

Retired the worn out  MFG's  looking forward to these Just love the metal construction and adjustments 😎   

Worn out MFG??

I've got my MFG Pedals over 5 Years ago,it's Serial Number 003,so it is one of the first Units sold. Only trouble I had  was a broken Brake axis cable,and that was when they where still very new. No other problems since. Maybe you had just some really bad luck,I can't imagine that things like that happen very often. And I bet Milan would provide support if it ever happens.

I know at least 10 ppl who own MFGs and not even oen had any serious issues much less durability wise.

With that said TM pedals are anyways too expensive for central european guy (five-hundred-dollars + brutal EU TAX and shipping to EU).

Edited by blackram

6 hours ago, wombatBritishBulldogs said:

"Worn out MFG?? "    1:42 similar problum  

Design has changed by the looks. I have the black variant, the section that is shown to have failed in that clip is now different.

I'll be surprised if my MFGs ever fail. They appear bullet proof.

• Like 1